Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:52:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  the best and worst.....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: the best and worst.....  (Read 5820 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 01:15:21 PM »

Yeah, but I had no idea that she was going to go and delete her account over it............

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 05:07:02 PM »

Best: The history, Bill Bailey and the BBC.

Worst: The ignorance, the superiority complex, the love of American culture, the constant binge drinking, the rejection of hippie values and subconcious submission to the Thatcherist mindset, the hipocracy, the crime, the rude boys, the emos, the rugby lads, the goths, the snobby girls, the dickish boys, the Uk Independant Party, Channel 3 and the English football team.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 05:08:21 PM »

I thought you guys hated America, what gives?

EDIT: By that, I mean we always thought that the English looked down on us.  Do people there really try and act "American?"  Is it a widespread problem or is it one of those "chav" things?
anythinggoes
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 05:19:17 PM »

EDIT: By that, I mean we always thought that the English looked down on us.? Do people there really try and act "American?"? Is it a widespread problem or is it one of those "chav" things?

The English do not hate the Americans we may think your loud brash bigheaded and arrogent but doesnt mean we hate you. Some people here do try to act american but only from what they see in movies like black gangster films etc. Im biased i have always wanted to live in America so i dont hate you.

As for Chavs they need to be locked up on the deepest farthest planet away from the earth they are what spoils England now. Fucking Burberry 4 kids all different dads, piss off and fuck off attitude, living in tatty council houses with a half stripped car on the drive, hanging round town all day with pushchairs, smoking drinking wearing big gold jewlery in the queue for their giro and telling their kids to "fucking shut up before i  fucking belt you one you little cunt". 
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2006, 06:11:40 PM »

EDIT: By that, I mean we always thought that the English looked down on us.? Do people there really try and act "American?"? Is it a widespread problem or is it one of those "chav" things?

Well this is where the hypocricy comes into it.  The majority of English people say they hate America, but we've been raised on so much American product that it's been embedded into our culture without us even knowing.  Rude boys want to be American gangsters, grebs want to be skater punks, prissy girls want to be like Cordelia from Buffy.  We've been watching your TV and listening to your music all our lives so it's no suprise that this happened.

I'm not trying to blame all of our problems on you guys - and I wanna thank you personally for Buffy and The X Files - but that's just the way I see it.
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 10:16:55 PM »

Well this is where the hypocricy comes into it.? The majority of English people say they hate America, but we've been raised on so much American product that it's been embedded into our culture without us even knowing.? Rude boys want to be American gangsters, grebs want to be skater punks, prissy girls want to be like Cordelia from Buffy.? We've been watching your TV and listening to your music all our lives so it's no suprise that this happened.

I'm not trying to blame all of our problems on you guys - and I wanna thank you personally for Buffy and The X Files - but that's just the way I see it.

Some places in australia are really like mini america... even our music has changed scince i was a kid, like we dont have our individuality anymore... it sucks

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2007, 11:29:16 AM »

Romania:

Best: amazing looking women, fun people, many beautiful places to visit

Worst: the politicians, the way western people think of our country

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
VIP

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2007, 02:49:17 PM »

Sweden

Best: hot, beatiful girls, Basshunter, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CL2hetqpfg&mode=related&search=<= nothing like these

Worst: Leechers, located too close to Russia, usually cold
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2007, 02:58:03 PM »

Best-lovely country side and architecture, and we have had our fairshare of good bands

worst-immigrants that come over here, too many and they complain about our way of life too much, and gay ass chavss. rant

html sucks
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2007, 05:13:30 PM »

Canada.

Best:

1) FINALLY a reliable, non-corrupt Prime Minister who does what he says he's going to do.
2) Our amazing health-care system.

Worst:

1) Winter.
2) The Maple Leafs.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2007, 10:20:43 PM »

Best-lovely country side and architecture, and we have had our fairshare of good bands

worst-immigrants that come over here, too many and they complain about our way of life too much, and gay ass chavss. rant

yeah thats what i dont get, we have alot of different cultures that come to Australia to live... but then they complain about how we live, i mean if they dont fucking like it then they should pack up their shit and move on. just like i dont like it when i see those people that wear stuff over there face, and big robes and stuff... they are in Australia and should dress accordingly.. i would if i went to live in there country.. cos me living in thier country is saying that i like thier culture and want to live as apart of them!!!

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Naruto
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2007, 11:14:54 PM »

Some country...

'Best'

1) In the summer, it's warm and beautiful.

2) The west coast.

3) Well, our Capital city ain't that bad.

'Worst'

1) This shithole of a "town" I'm living in. (Nope, I'm not that of a bitter person)

2) Politics.

3) All the teens that are drinking like, I don't know, it's just ridicioulos.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 12:50:44 AM by Harmonia » Logged
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2007, 12:00:39 AM »

USA

Best: The Women

Worst: President Bush

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2007, 12:07:48 AM »

USA:
Best: still the land of opportunity, where you can make yourself  anything you want to be (or  at least your children can)

Worst: a stupid, vacuous  culture  that represents a race  to the bottom and makes raising normal well-adjusted  children  difficult, if not  impossible.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2007, 01:37:34 AM »

USA

Best:
Birthplace of rock n' roll
You can live in almost any climate you want
We've all got guns, so when the aliens invade, we'll last the longest

Worst:
Shitty place to be a "soccer" fan
Two-party electoral system
Exportation of US culture
---Hey, I love Americana as much as anyone, but when I go to London or Paris, I do NOT want to eat at fucking McDonald's, nor do I want to SEE a fucking McDonald's.  In protest of the plastering of American culture on the rest of the world, I post this video of Euro-Disney employees, dressed in character costumes, pretending to have sex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKGfj4CWfDs   

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
sisterofyu
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2007, 06:06:37 PM »

USA

Best : A bunch of rebels and out casts band together to make the most powerful superpower country in only 200 years

Worst: the country is young and arrogant ....keekee
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: