Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:27:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227757 Posts in 43244 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Sex Stories
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sex Stories  (Read 66405 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #520 on: March 26, 2007, 05:17:16 PM »

i mean seriously, atleast us women wipe ourselves, u guys jus flop it around and put it back in ur pants.... and let it sit there formenting... putrid peace

Err... No we don't. Not all of us. Not all the time. I don't, at least. Especially if it's been sex time during period time.

There are NO such thing!

Periods + Sex = Bad combination no

isn't that a confidence booster when you make bleed, screem, ect hihi

when they bleed its like more lubricant innit?

lol ganja good story same thing happen to a friend a mine as well.

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #521 on: March 26, 2007, 05:25:28 PM »

Megan thought she was off her period,her n her bf tommy started havin sex without a condom n she bled all over him

Can't see what the condom's got to do with it... Would it have stopped the bleeding somehow?

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #522 on: March 26, 2007, 05:27:34 PM »

it woulda kept his dick clean i'm guessing is what he ment.......right man?
peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #523 on: March 26, 2007, 05:45:30 PM »

Oh, ok. Didn't see point, as it's bound to do a mess elsewhere too...

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #524 on: March 26, 2007, 09:13:32 PM »

Geez, what to say, what to? say? I hit the reply button and now? I am on the spot? to say something. Think, Krispy, think.

Oh, I got it. My 14 year old step? daughter? lost? her virginity to a drug dealer 2 weeks ago in the parking lot of a shopping mall (during working hours). But not to worry, he? told? her that he loves her and that they will marry when she is 18.

She is a stupid, white? trash slut whore, who gives new definition to the word idiot. She is the idiot's? idiot.

She comes? from an upper middle class family,? as does he, and she has been given everything, including an opportunity to build a successful life. But she is so stupid? as to throw it away on a fucking druggie loser.

And that is only 10% of what happened last week.....
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 09:16:26 PM by Krispy Kreme » Logged
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #525 on: March 26, 2007, 10:31:00 PM »

Geez, what to say, what to? say? I hit the reply button and now? I am on the spot? to say something. Think, Krispy, think.

Oh, I got it. My 14 year old step? daughter? lost? her virginity to a drug dealer 2 weeks ago in the parking lot of a shopping mall (during working hours). But not to worry, he? told? her that he loves her and that they will marry when she is 18.

She is a stupid, white? trash slut whore, who gives new definition to the word idiot. She is the idiot's? idiot.

She comes? from an upper middle class family,? as does he, and she has been given everything, including an opportunity to build a successful life. But she is so stupid? as to throw it away on a fucking druggie loser.

yes that was not the best decision, but remember she is only 14, cant expect her to make wise choices when she is so young....

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #526 on: March 26, 2007, 10:40:15 PM »

yes that was not the best decision, but remember she is only 14, cant expect her to make wise choices when she is so young....

Because for the past 8 years  of my life I have devoted  my life to teaching her how to make good  decisions, and she rejected  everything I tried to teach her.

Her mom tells her: think, think with your head.

Useless  info, because  she  was not taught  how to think.

So I tell  her: when deciding upon a behavior, ask youself: will my parents  be  proud  or upset? If  a little voice  in your head  says upset, don't do  it. if the answer  is proud, then do it, and 99.9% of the time you will have made the  right  choice.

But, the caveat is that you have to have to a brain to make a decision, and this particular  person has none, at least not one that is working.
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #527 on: March 26, 2007, 10:52:50 PM »

peace
right hihi

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #528 on: March 26, 2007, 10:59:52 PM »

peace
right hihi

Thank you for breaking the momentum of a  serious  conversation. God knows, we would not  want to have  a serious  conversation. Let's descend  to banality, always a good  option.
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #529 on: March 26, 2007, 11:08:54 PM »

Just remember KK she's still your (step) daughter even though she fucked some asshole....shes not lost as a person
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #530 on: March 26, 2007, 11:19:25 PM »

Geez, what to say, what to  say? I hit the reply button and now  I am on the spot  to say something. Think, Krispy, think.

Oh, I got it. My 14 year old step  daughter  lost  her virginity to a drug dealer 2 weeks ago in the parking lot of a shopping mall (during working hours). But not to worry, he  told  her that he loves her and that they will marry when she is 18.

She is a stupid, white  trash slut whore, who gives new definition to the word idiot. She is the idiot's  idiot.

She comes  from an upper middle class family,  as does he, and she has been given everything, including an opportunity to build a successful life. But she is so stupid  as to throw it away on a fucking druggie loser.

A few thoughts...

First, that's brutal, and I completely understand your anger, both at her for so directly going against your teachings, him for taking advantage of her, and quite possibly yourself, for not driving the point home to the necessary extent. 

But I don't think saying such things ("white trash slut whore") about your daughter is a way to deal with your anger.  Of course, the rage you're feeling is indicative of the love you have for her, and all you can do is keep loving her, mistakes and all. 

The relationship between fathers and daughters is a tricky one, for certain, but you can't protect your children forever.  Sometimes they fuck up, and when they do you have a few choices.  You can push them away or you can help them to learn from their mistakes.  I'm sure not many have benefited by being pushed away from loving parents, so I hope you won't choose that option. 

While I'm sure it's little comfort, I know women who made similar mistakes in their youths, and they've turned out to be fine people.  One mistake doesn't define a person's life, so I hope you won't let it define your relationship with your daughter.

All the best.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #531 on: March 27, 2007, 01:07:44 AM »

Because for the past 8 years? of my life I have devoted? my life to teaching her how to make good? decisions, and she rejected? everything I tried to teach her.

Her mom tells her: think, think with your head.

Useless? info, because? she? was not taught? how to think.

So I tell? her: when deciding upon a behavior, ask youself: will my parents? be? proud? or upset? If? a little voice? in your head? says upset, don't do? it. if the answer? is proud, then do it, and 99.9% of the time you will have made the? right? choice.

But, the caveat is that you have to have to a brain to make a decision, and this particular? person has none, at least not one that is working.

yes and i have all this to look forward too? Roll Eyes
according to a normal typical teenager, parents dont know whats best, because " they are old and dnt understand what it's like to be my age now.."
they will listen to thier friends before they listen to thier parents, that why im going to keep a close grip on who my child socializes with out side of school, another 13 years before i have to deal with a teenager.. and by that time with the way the world is, it's going to be even harder to keep them on the narrow road...

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #532 on: March 27, 2007, 10:20:38 AM »

Hey who knows...maybe the world will get better not worse in 13 years....we can hope Smiley
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #533 on: March 27, 2007, 05:47:50 PM »

i know she's only 14 and your step daughter but if i had a kid and she was blind sided by some druged fuck, i'd have to kick some ass there man. If you don't want him and her together then say  if you come nere her again i'll call the cops.

that should scare the shit outa him Cool

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: