Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:45:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227782 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 29 - Milwaukee, WI @ Bradley Center [CANCELLED]
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 29 - Milwaukee, WI @ Bradley Center [CANCELLED]  (Read 35550 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: September 29, 2006, 03:25:28 AM »

Board members attending: Annie, Axl_owns_dexter, Crazyman, dankrass, dulcielyn, Loco_motive, robbyr1, SpUd_Jr, WhatIsItMan, willow 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 10:49:19 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 10:28:18 AM »

I'll probably be going.  Grin
dankrass
Headliner

cold irons bound

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 12:04:01 PM »

Ill be doing Milwaukee and Chicago for sure. Maybe MPLS.

Ive taped plenty of shows at the Bradley Center, so I should be able to get some good results on this one.

DK
dulcielyn
Opening Act

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 01:48:11 PM »

Ill be doing Milwaukee and Chicago for sure. Maybe MPLS.

Ive taped plenty of shows at the Bradley Center, so I should be able to get some good results on this one.

DK

Milwaukee and Chicago for me, too.? ? Anyone meeting up before the Milwaukee show?
SpUd_Jr
Opening Act

Daisy... daisy.....

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 04:55:25 PM »

I'll most likey be attending ok

When's the earliest tickets are available?

Turn Down Your Lights
(where applicable)
Annie
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 01:06:06 PM »

I will be here too! The Milwaukee Hilton is within walking distance of the Bradley Center!
robbyr1
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 03:12:59 PM »

Guns has never played Milwaukee...this is gonna be awesome!!!!!!
Loco_motive
Opening Act

Wreckage Of Twisted Dreams

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 09:04:37 AM »

I'll be there. Closest to MKE they've been is Alpine Valley and Chicago!  Front row or bust.

5/24/91 - East Troy, WI (1st UYI tour show)
11/18/02 - Chicago
VR 1/25/08 - Milwaukee
Slash 9/5/10 - Milwaukee
2/19/12 - Chicago
7/1/16 - Chicago
8/2/17 - Denver
11/7/17 - Milwaukee
dulcielyn
Opening Act

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 12:13:47 PM »

Yipee!   I just bought my tickets from gunsnroses.com!  hihi  See everyone there!    beer
dankrass
Headliner

cold irons bound

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 12:14:44 PM »

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/07003D42D4B1B721?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

US $37.50 - US $75.00

Internet Onsale Info
Onsale to General Public:
Fri, 10/13/06 10:00 AM CDT
 Get a Text Message Reminder

Internet Presale Info
Radio Presale:
Start:Thu, 10/12/06 10:00 AM CDT
End:Thu, 10/12/06 10:00 PM CDT

AEG LIVE PRESENTS
GUNS N ROSES
BRADLEY CENTER MILWAUKEE
NO CAMERAS*NO REC DEV
WED NOV 29 2006 8:00PM

Loco_motive
Opening Act

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 12:46:07 PM »

Yipee!? ?I just bought my tickets from gunsnroses.com!? hihi? See everyone there!? ? beer

Yeah, I just "purchased" mine as well.? I'm not quite sure that it's for real, though.? I find it disturbing that tickets.com would let you go through the process of ordering if these truly weren't on sale yet.? But if it's legit, I have some fn awesome seats!? The seat #'s aren't listed on the confirmation email I have though, but my credit card was charged.? What gives??

11/18/02 - Chicago
VR 1/25/08 - Milwaukee
Slash 9/5/10 - Milwaukee
2/19/12 - Chicago
7/1/16 - Chicago
8/2/17 - Denver
11/7/17 - Milwaukee
dulcielyn
Opening Act

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 12:57:20 PM »

Yipee!? ?I just bought my tickets from gunsnroses.com!? hihi? See everyone there!? ? beer

Yeah, I just "purchased" mine as well.? I'm not quite sure that it's for real, though.? I find it disturbing that tickets.com would let you go through the process of ordering if these truly weren't on sale yet.? But if it's legit, I have some fn awesome seats!? The seat #'s aren't listed on the confirmation email I have though, but my credit card was charged.? What gives??

Did you get floor seats?   Mine confirmation listed the section as GEN, row as ADM, and then Seat 1 and 2.    For as long as I've gone to concerts, general admission was just a mad dash to the stage - nothing was assigned.    My credit card was charged as well for the total given but then there are two other charges from tickets.com for $1 each pending.   What the hell are those for?  Either way, I am so happy to have tickets, it just doesn't matter.   So, is anyone meeting up before the show or what?
Loco_motive
Opening Act

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 01:09:07 PM »

Did you get floor seats?? ?Mine confirmation listed the section as GEN, row as ADM, and then Seat 1 and 2.? ? For as long as I've gone to concerts, general admission was just a mad dash to the stage - nothing was assigned.? ? My credit card was charged as well for the total given but then there are two other charges from tickets.com for $1 each pending.? ?What the hell are those for?? Either way, I am so happy to have tickets, it just doesn't matter.? ?So, is anyone meeting up before the show or what?

No, Section 217...Row E.  Still awesome tix...if they pan out.  I emailed tickets.com and asked about the seat numbers.  I hope this is for real.  Any idea why these are selling via gunsnroses.com so early...before ticketmaster gets em?  I've never been able to do anything like this before! 

11/18/02 - Chicago
VR 1/25/08 - Milwaukee
Slash 9/5/10 - Milwaukee
2/19/12 - Chicago
7/1/16 - Chicago
8/2/17 - Denver
11/7/17 - Milwaukee
dulcielyn
Opening Act

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »

Did you get floor seats?? ?Mine confirmation listed the section as GEN, row as ADM, and then Seat 1 and 2.? ? For as long as I've gone to concerts, general admission was just a mad dash to the stage - nothing was assigned.? ? My credit card was charged as well for the total given but then there are two other charges from tickets.com for $1 each pending.? ?What the hell are those for?? Either way, I am so happy to have tickets, it just doesn't matter.? ?So, is anyone meeting up before the show or what?

No, Section 217...Row E.? Still awesome tix...if they pan out.? I emailed tickets.com and asked about the seat numbers.? I hope this is for real.? Any idea why these are selling via gunsnroses.com so early...before ticketmaster gets em?? I've never been able to do anything like this before!?

GNR is doing it for the fans.   I can see where you'd want to know your seat numbers for your tickets, though.   I feel pretty confident that it's legit - keep contacting tickets.com.   
SpUd_Jr
Opening Act

Daisy... daisy.....

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 05:00:30 PM »

I can expect there to be GA seats availabe for the next couple hours right? nervous

I have to wait for my folks to get home before I can purchase them. no

Turn Down Your Lights
(where applicable)
dulcielyn
Opening Act

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 05:26:01 PM »

I can expect there to be GA seats availabe for the next couple hours right? nervous

I have to wait for my folks to get home before I can purchase them. no
[/quote

Well that's gotta blow -  but it looks like your in luck.   There are still GA's left.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 05:28:38 PM by dulcielyn » Logged
SpUd_Jr
Opening Act

Daisy... daisy.....

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 07:56:02 PM »

I'm having a difficult time convincing my mom to let me get GA seats...

Now, I'm not what you call large, only about 5'6"

Would I die? I can handle some moshing, but I'm not gonna get crushed....right?

Turn Down Your Lights
(where applicable)
robbyr1
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 08:03:28 PM »

FUCK YEAH BABY!!!!!!  I got Sec 217, row g seats 5-8 and row h 4-5.......WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!!!
SpUd_Jr
Opening Act

Daisy... daisy.....

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 11:25:52 PM »

Fuck yeah! I got 'em! General Admission Main Floor Seat 90!

hihi smoking

Turn Down Your Lights
(where applicable)
dulcielyn
Opening Act

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 11:54:49 PM »

Spud, I think you'll be all right.   I'm 5'5" and 100 lbs.   I've got GA, Seats 1 & 2.    So if I can make it so can you -  ROCK ON!    God, this awesome!!!!! Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: