Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:18:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Representative Foley turns out to be a secret card-carrying member of NAMBLA.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Representative Foley turns out to be a secret card-carrying member of NAMBLA.  (Read 28396 times)
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: September 30, 2006, 01:07:45 AM »

Exclusive: The Sexually Explicit Internet Messages That Led to Fla. Rep. Foley's Resignation
September 29, 2006 5:59 PM

Brian Ross, Rhonda Schwartz & Maddy Sauer Report:
ABC news

Florida Rep. Mark Foley's resignation came just hours after ABC News questioned the congressman about a series of sexually explicit instant messages involving congressional pages, high school students who are under 18 years of age.

In Congress, Rep. Foley (R-FL) was part of the Republican leadership and the chairman of the House caucus on missing and exploited children.

He crusaded for tough laws against those who used the Internet for sexual exploitation of children.

"They're sick people; they need mental health counseling," Foley said.

But, according to several former congressional pages, the congressman used the Internet to engage in sexually explicit exchanges.

They say he used the screen name Maf54 on these messages provided to ABC News.

Maf54: You in your boxers, too?
Teen: Nope, just got home. I had a college interview that went late.
Maf54: Well, strip down and get relaxed.

Another message:

Maf54: What ya wearing?
Teen: tshirt and shorts
Maf54: Love to slip them off of you.

And this one:

Maf54: Do I make you a little horny?
Teen: A little.
Maf54: Cool.

The language gets much more graphic, too graphic to be broadcast, and at one point the congressman appears to be describing Internet sex.

Federal authorities say such messages could result in Foley's prosecution, under some of the same laws he helped to enact.

"Adds up to soliciting underage children for sex," said Brad Garrett, a former FBI agent and now an ABC News consultant. "And what it amounts to is serious both state and federal violations that could potentially get you a number of years."

Foley's resignation letter was submitted late this afternoon, and he left Capitol Hill without speaking to reporters.

In a statement, he said he was "deeply sorry" and apologized for letting down his family and the people of Florida.

But he made no mention of the Internet messages or the pages.

One former page tells ABC News that his class was warned about Foley by people involved in the program.

Other pages told ABC News they were hesitant to report Foley because of his power in Congress.

This all came to a head in the last 24 hours. Yesterday, we asked the congressman about some much tamer e-mails from one page, and he said he was just being overly friendly. After we posted that story online, we began to hear from a number of other pages who sent these much more explicit, instant messages. When the congressman realized we had them, he resigned.

Click here to read an exclusive 2003 Internet exchange between Congressman Foley and a former congressional page, according to the young man. Warning: sexually explicit language, reader discretion advised.

Click here to read more Internet exchanges between Foley and former congressional pages.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/09/exclusive_the_s.html

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 01:10:20 AM »

This is very disturbing.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 01:18:26 AM »

Parents really shouldn't allow children to access the Internet unsupervised.

Fuck 'Em All.
BigCombo
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 01:19:49 AM »

Another hypocritical politician? ?I'm shocked...
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 01:31:01 AM »

Well, the good news here is that now that someone in the GOP finally got his wanker sucked, we might have an investigation of Iraq.

Another hypocritical politician?  I'm shocked...

Bud Fox likes this picture.

Republican hypocrisy, owned:

Parents really shouldn't allow children to access the Internet unsupervised.

Irony:

"Federal authorities say such messages could result in Foley's prosecution, under some of the same laws he helped to enact."
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 03:07:01 AM by Bud Fox » Logged

-Lenny Bruce
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 04:27:41 AM »

How sad to constantly have to warn kids..

This world makes them paranoid instead of keeping their age illusions, " just in case" someone should approach them..

But in most cases, teens chatting together rarely meet, out of shyness, they keep it virtual.

Most " teens" wanting to meet are adults, hid under false ages, genders and locations.

Also, sex offenders working FOR the kids are a constant. You have to be surrounded by kids, it's like going to a sweet shop.

So they choose a career where they can eat as much as they like.

This politician is another proof there should be compulsery investigations on people who work with/for kids.

Nothing to say
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 06:05:28 AM »

SHit like this is well, what can I say, pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my life I have been as truthfull as I can , and law abidng to a fault(granted as a teen growing up I was a wild child), as a person, my screenname hs not changed since I first came online 7 yrs ago, and Im gay, yet these arrogant, republican mofos, act like all holier than thouh, and want to push me down, and not let me marry, and condemn my sexualiy, and here is this fuck praying on kids, thats fucked uped!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 08:07:02 AM »

If these accusations are true, they should lock the son of a bitch up and give him the same treatment Al Qaeda gives US combatants.  I have no problem executing sick fucks who prey on little kids.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 08:08:57 AM »

If these accusations are true, they should lock the son of a bitch up and give him the same treatment Al Qaeda gives US combatants.  I have no problem executing sick fucks who prey on little kids.

Execution is not the right penalty imo.
Having his dick cut off is.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 08:11:38 AM »

Bud Fox likes this picture.

I guess this makes all the Democrats who push for the rights of such organizations as NAMBLA are OWNED too!

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 08:25:05 AM »

Leaves hands, feet, objects, and it leaves imagination and the possibioity to ask someone else to do it as one watches.

Nothing to say
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 08:28:11 AM »

Leaves hands, feet, objects, and it leaves imagination and the possibioity to ask someone else to do it as one watches.

But he doesn't get any satisfaction out of all these. Does he...?  confused
A guy should answer this.  Tongue
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006, 08:41:13 AM »

Hey, we're not living in Saudi Arabia. Locking him up permanently is good enough for me.

Not unless there's a concept of a 'Phantom Dick'...  hihi

Fuck 'Em All.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2006, 08:42:08 AM »

They are not normal guys, so you are asking fairly normal music fans when pedophiles don't function normally.
Just sit in a court of justice for children during a week.
It'll tell you more than anything else ever would.

Nothing to say
sandman
Legend

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2006, 09:53:02 AM »

Well, the good news here is that now that someone in the GOP finally got his wanker sucked, we might have an investigation of Iraq.

Another hypocritical politician?? I'm shocked...

unlike all the DEMS who are sooo honest.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

i say throw this guy in prison for along time. unfortunately, LIBERAL groups will be fighting to defend this guy, and give him "help" instead of hard time.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Surfrider
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2006, 10:29:22 AM »

Quit making this a Republican/Democrat issue.  The alleged impropriety has nothing to do with being a Republican or Republican ideology.  I doubt there is any Republican that will defend this guy if the allegations are true. 
SLCPUNK
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2006, 10:50:02 AM »

I guess this makes all the Democrats who push for the rights of such organizations as NAMBLA are OWNED too!

False...........ACLU is non-partisan. Ask Rush Limbaugh.

i say throw this guy in prison for along time. unfortunately, LIBERAL groups will be fighting to defend this guy, and give him "help" instead of hard time.

Every person should be afforded a defense. That was what made America part of being America. Although not anymore.........
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 11:02:34 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 11:11:25 AM »

Quit making this a Republican/Democrat issue.  The alleged impropriety has nothing to do with being a Republican or Republican ideology.  I doubt there is any Republican that will defend this guy if the allegations are true. 

Bud Fox thinks you are missing the point. See quote below.

Besides, the new conservatives-who hijacked Bud Fox's party- defend everything else, why not this?

All my life I have been as truthfull as I can , and law abidng to a fault(granted as a teen growing up I was a wild child), as a person, my screenname hs not changed since I first came online 7 yrs ago, and Im gay, yet these arrogant, republican mofos, act like all holier than thouh, and want to push me down, and not let me marry, and condemn my sexualiy, and here is this fuck praying on kids, thats fucked uped!

The downside of being the party of ?family values? is that when someone trips the party falls hard.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 11:13:30 AM by Bud Fox » Logged

-Lenny Bruce
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2006, 12:59:30 PM »

False...........ACLU is non-partisan. Ask Rush Limbaugh.

First NAMBLA and now the ACLU. These two organizations are in the same shithole.

The ACLU loves NAMBLA and fights for the rights of pedophilers . And that's just fucking sick! Like I said two shit organizations. Good work ACLU...good work! you FUCKIN' SICKOS!!!! rant rant

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2006, 01:52:37 PM »

Maf54: Do I make you a little horny?
Teen: A little.
Maf54: Cool.

rofl

That's the best one!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: