Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 04:08:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Is it Cool or Tacky to wear a GNR shirt to a GNR concert.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is it Cool or Tacky to wear a GNR shirt to a GNR concert.  (Read 44193 times)
Annie
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2006, 10:45:17 AM »

I think I'll wear my HTGTH tshirt next time.? When I get it, anyway.? It was slightly defective so I sent it back. Sad

I got the red babydoll one.? I like the way they printed the letters, it almost feels like felt.? I wore it the other day to Fright Fest @ Six Flags peace

I definitly wanna hang out with you!, damn people keep saying oh lets make plans and blah blah. I WANT TO RIDE THE ROLLAR CCOASTER.lol peace

I was trying to figure out why people kept looking at me and then I realized they must have been reading my shirt.? I even ran into a bunch of teens in the smoking area wearing GNR tees so maybe I have driven some traffic to the site, haha.

The roller coasters were awesome by the way!? Even the 3 hours I waited for Kingda Ka was worth it although I am still suffering a bit of neck pain!

For the gals looking for some custom stuff, this lady makes GNR shirts too:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthe-dark-queenQQhtZ-1

She had one up with a cool leopard print the other day but I lost the bid Cry

Here is the other one:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZspeedwaymama

I bought my customized European Tour shirt from this store, cost me over $70 after all was said and done but it's really cute!
I have the cherub tee and the Axl tee from the second site.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2006, 11:10:05 AM »

You got shirts that not even Christos has in his collection. 

Not yet anyway.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2006, 11:21:00 AM »

like someone else said, it's a rock concert not a fashion show...there's no such thing as 'ettiqute' in any sense of the word.

i almost always wear a a shirt 'advertising' the band or a band member to a show.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Elrothiel
« Reply #183 on: October 13, 2006, 11:41:23 AM »

I think I'll wear my HTGTH tshirt next time.  When I get it, anyway.  It was slightly defective so I sent it back. Sad

I got the red babydoll one.  I like the way they printed the letters, it almost feels like felt.  I wore it the other day to Fright Fest @ Six Flags peace

I definitly wanna hang out with you!, damn people keep saying oh lets make plans and blah blah. I WANT TO RIDE THE ROLLAR CCOASTER.lol peace

I was trying to figure out why people kept looking at me and then I realized they must have been reading my shirt.  I even ran into a bunch of teens in the smoking area wearing GNR tees so maybe I have driven some traffic to the site, haha.

The roller coasters were awesome by the way!  Even the 3 hours I waited for Kingda Ka was worth it although I am still suffering a bit of neck pain!

Here is the other one:

I bought my customized European Tour shirt from this store, cost me over $70 after all was said and done but it's really cute!
I have the cherub tee and the Axl tee from the second site.
Oooh I have a t-shirt from The Dark Queen! I wore it to Hammersmith! Grin

You know the t-shirt advertising the gig at the Whiskey A Go-Go? Well its that, only its a girls version and its got li'l metal rings on the arms, and black and yellow skull + crossbones down the sides... its wicked! I love it!
Annie
« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2006, 04:03:48 PM »

You got shirts that not even Christos has in his collection.?

Not yet anyway.? hihi

/jarmo
That made me laugh! He could always buy a few for the special ladies in his life!!! hihi
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #185 on: October 13, 2006, 04:20:20 PM »

You got shirts that not even Christos has in his collection.?

Not yet anyway.? hihi

/jarmo
That made me laugh! He could always buy a few for the special ladies in his life!!! hihi

No, no I really wanna see Christos in a custom made lace GNR shirt/corset/tube top! hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #186 on: October 13, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »

Please!

Stop it!

nervous

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2006, 06:40:53 PM »

I still wish I could find that "What Would Axl Do?" shirt I saw a guy wearing at Hammerstein. I'd wear that FOR SURE!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Annie
« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2006, 07:02:40 PM »

I still wish I could find that "What Would Axl Do?" shirt I saw a guy wearing at Hammerstein. I'd wear that FOR SURE!
What did that shirt look like?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2006, 08:25:27 PM »

What did that shirt look like?

He probably had it custom made, I have scoured the internet and can't come up with anything on this one and I usually am pretty good at finding stuff!
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2006, 08:26:26 PM »

Cool.

Unless Slash is on the front.

Then Axl will kick you out.  hihi
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2006, 08:30:34 PM »

I don't get it,why shouldn't someone wear a band shirt to the bands show?can someone please explain? Undecided

shit happens when you party naked
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #192 on: October 13, 2006, 08:32:31 PM »

Cool.

Unless Slash is on the front.

Then Axl will kick you out.? hihi

How about a custom shirt saying "Slash is in my a$$"?

I'm joking, I like Slash! Grin

If anyone finds out about the "What Would Axl Do" shirts I would love to see them though!
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #193 on: October 13, 2006, 08:34:24 PM »

Rock N' Roll is supposed to be about doing whatever the fuck you want. If you feel like wearing a Guns N' Fucking Roses shirt to a Guns N' Fucking Roses show then go ahead.
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2006, 08:38:32 PM »

I was trying to figure out why people kept looking at me and then I realized they must have been reading my shirt.? I even ran into a bunch of teens in the smoking area wearing GNR tees so maybe I have driven some traffic to the site, haha.

The roller coasters were awesome by the way!? Even the 3 hours I waited for Kingda Ka was worth it although I am still suffering a bit of neck pain!

Here is the other one:

thanks for the links! usually i don't like wearing band shirts (except for GNR Roll Eyes) but the KISS top was awesome! hihi
oh yeah smoking

shit happens when you party naked
Natasha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2006, 04:30:47 AM »

I have heard conflicting? opininons on this very important fashion issue. When I attended the Madonna concert I put on my cutest Madonna wannabee outfit but no Madonna tee. I wore really cute clothes to Vegas with skulls and roses but not GNR. Some people in line in Vegas said that it was tacky to go to a concert wearing the band's tee. I have also heard this from people who work in record stores. What do you guys think? This is? a serious question for the inquiring fashionista who wants to know! hihi

Annie, I think you can wear any cute matching stuff and it doesn?t matter with a logo or without skulls/bones. The main is that you?d look nice in it and feel comfortable and really fine.   Smiley

Natasha

imgrubby
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #196 on: October 14, 2006, 10:08:08 AM »

who cares what other's think about what you a=have on? wear what shirt you want if it old new who cares if you like it wear it. just enjoy the show.
Warchild
« Reply #197 on: October 14, 2006, 06:52:22 PM »

Different point of view.......go to your local Mall, they usally have a kiosk or a store that will

print, or embrodery ANYTHING you want on a shirt, hat...etc........

I'm Sure some warped minds out there can come up with some really sick ideas.............originality is a virtue...........

ok

da warpedchild
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #198 on: October 15, 2006, 07:31:33 AM »

I once saw a girl in a disco who was wearing a very tight t-shit and it said :

" Don?t look at my tits" hihi... and you can imagine all the guys? reactions to it... rofl

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #199 on: October 15, 2006, 02:41:02 PM »

If i get to a show this year WHICH I HOPE I DO!!!! im gonna where my GNR bullet star t shirt

where does it leave me, when you dont believe in me?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: