Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:43:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227756 Posts in 43244 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R highlights?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R highlights?  (Read 325135 times)
CSS
« Reply #540 on: October 24, 2007, 08:16:03 PM »

One year:

The "first" seven months of that year was the best time in my life - the comeback of Guns N' Roses.
AxlStar
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #541 on: November 19, 2007, 02:59:38 PM »

Well, I'm new and this is the 1st time I've commented, so here goes.

Hi!

My highlights, there are loads, but some are just too much to write!

7.4.07 Listened to the hole album, Appetite for Destruction, in my friends car and got hooked.

10.4.07 Got my 1st t-shirt, (to be given for my birthday) celebrated Izzy's birthday, and announced that I had a new favourite band, looked up Axl Rose pn google images!!!!  love love

18.4.07 My birthday- got a t-shirt

22.7.07 Celebrated!!!!!!!

7.4.07. Celebrated 6 months of GNR

10.4.07 Izzy's half birthday.

18.04.07 My half birthday which I celebated in GNR style!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #542 on: November 22, 2007, 11:04:41 PM »

God their are so many .

Hearing AFD in March early april 88 as far as none live shows goes. Then Live shows .... The House of blues in 01 is pretty high up their.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:06:18 PM by Bobarcord » Logged

CD will be out when it's out. ....
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #543 on: December 02, 2007, 11:54:19 PM »

God their are so many .

Hearing AFD in March early april 88 as far as none live shows goes.

Damn! this thread jones" me out... I'll stay away

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
seely
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #544 on: December 06, 2007, 08:49:29 AM »

Newcastle Metro Radio Arena July 19th 2006
Time 10.15

"NEWCASTLE YOU KNOW THE FUCK WHERE YOU ARE................"
Crowd go absolutley fucking nuts, then BANG.....AXLS STOOD 20 FEET AWAY FROM US. We ere all? looking at each other going "Its AXLFUCKINGROSE"? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.

For a grown man of 35 to almost piss and shit himslef with the track kickin in i almost did it lol.

Amazing

A man of 45 you mean rant

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

----------------------------------------------------
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #545 on: December 06, 2007, 10:21:42 AM »

Time 10.15

Crowd go absolutley fucking nuts, then BANG.....AXLS STOOD 20 FEET AWAY FROM US. We ere all? looking at each other going "Its AXLFUCKINGROSE"? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.

For a grown man of 35 to almost piss and shit himslef with the track kickin in i almost did it lol.

Amazing

i don't think axl almost pissed and shit himself. He must be talking about himself...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
SamBob
Rocker

The Blonde Asian...

« Reply #546 on: December 20, 2007, 11:01:08 PM »

Time 10.15

Crowd go absolutley fucking nuts, then BANG.....AXLS STOOD 20 FEET AWAY FROM US. We ere all  looking at each other going "Its AXLFUCKINGROSE"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.

Amazing

He must think he really looks younger than he really is. XD
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 11:03:02 PM by SamBob » Logged

I was confused by the powers that be,
Forgetting names and faces.

http://www.placeboworld.co.uk/
SpiritDave
One man Matt Sorum fan club
Banned
Rocker

Spiritofthestate.com

« Reply #547 on: March 03, 2008, 03:05:16 AM »

When Axl re-appeared wearing normal clothes instead of fucking football jerseys in 2006 Smiley hehe

When I saw Paris in 92.

<--- Apparently I'm a one man Matt Sorum fan club - Well, if that's the case, I'm proud to be! - Btw, I just love the whole deleting posts thing here Smiley
Rikki
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #548 on: May 12, 2008, 11:14:54 PM »

seeing "live at the ritz" for the 1st time.
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #549 on: May 27, 2008, 01:21:12 PM »

I have two great memories that aren't from the concerts that I've been to:
  • The first is in 2006 when the tour was starting and pics were coming out and stuff like that. Things were very exciting and I remember going to GNR.com for the first time and seeing the Download Festival videos. I wasn't following super closely, but seeing Axl's awesome threads and his rip-roaring banshee wail was awesome. I enjoyed the 2002 tour but I liked the hardcore rocker look to the football jerseys and the band had improved so much.
  • The second is a kinda funny one when I was watching a bootleg of them in Budapest. During "Better" Robin got a little frustrated and walked offstage and Axl didn't notice and when he finally did he had this look like 'where did the third guitar player go'? It was priceless.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #550 on: October 22, 2008, 02:36:40 PM »

Today?  Grin ok smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #551 on: October 22, 2008, 02:52:33 PM »

Today?  Grin ok smoking
Yeah! headbanger

Olorin
« Reply #552 on: October 22, 2008, 05:26:21 PM »

The first time I heard Appetite as a 7 year old back in 87, up to then I thought Bon Jovi and Europe were the baddest motherfuckers on the planet. Then my big brothers freind came in with a cassete with Guns N'Roses and it was just incredible, I had never heard swearing on a song before lol. I used to turn down during its so easy and out ta get me so my mum wouldnt hear Grin. I remember jumping around with a tennis racket playing along with it, Nightrain was my favourite.

Seeing GN'R in Glasgow in 2006 was probably the best night of my life, from the build up in the afternoon meeting my freind, to the opening notes to Jungle and seeing Axl standing 20 feet away screaming with the crowd going fucking bezerk... drool honestly I have never felt a high like it without copious amounts of drugs.

Last night and today... its just been amazing, from the suprise news last night to the build up on Radio 1, me and my freinds texting each other with updates. Hearing it on the radio prime time this morning and tonight, seeing gunsnroses.com emerge from its slumber with the song, the release date and the countdown - its been a blast and a such memorable day. God knows what release day will be like ok

beer
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #553 on: October 22, 2008, 06:23:15 PM »

yeah i think today/yesterday really beats everything
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #554 on: October 22, 2008, 08:52:53 PM »

The first time I heard Appetite as a 7 year old back in 87, up to then I thought Bon Jovi and Europe were the baddest motherfuckers on the planet. Then my big brothers freind came in with a cassete with Guns N'Roses and it was just incredible, I had never heard swearing on a song before lol. I used to turn down during its so easy and out ta get me so my mum wouldnt hear Grin. I remember jumping around with a tennis racket playing along with it, Nightrain was my favourite.

Seeing GN'R in Glasgow in 2006 was probably the best night of my life, from the build up in the afternoon meeting my freind, to the opening notes to Jungle and seeing Axl standing 20 feet away screaming with the crowd going fucking bezerk... drool honestly I have never felt a high like it without copious amounts of drugs.

Last night and today... its just been amazing, from the suprise news last night to the build up on Radio 1, me and my freinds texting each other with updates. Hearing it on the radio prime time this morning and tonight, seeing gunsnroses.com emerge from its slumber with the song, the release date and the countdown - its been a blast and a such memorable day. God knows what release day will be like ok

beer

I was exactly the same

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
clau68
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #555 on: October 24, 2008, 06:28:55 AM »

Last night, when I go home after a terrible day of work and I enter to Here Today Gone To Hell and I found that Chinese Democracy comes in November 23. Then I could listen in an official way the single Chinese Democracy. I am really happy and I am counting the days for November 23.
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #556 on: October 24, 2008, 01:24:22 PM »

One of my highlights is getting all this info recently, and hearing the "Chinese Democracy" single.

Oh my..

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #557 on: October 27, 2008, 10:31:03 PM »

Close call between seeing the band in 2006 and the album coming out now.    Something happened in 2006 that made it great to be a GnR fan again.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #558 on: October 28, 2008, 05:53:55 AM »

Close call between seeing the band in 2006 and the album coming out now.    Something happened in 2006 that made it great to be a GnR fan again.

You can say that again Bob!

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #559 on: October 28, 2008, 07:26:14 AM »

A lot of things happened!  hihi
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: