Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:51:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  (another) why was my post deleted (thread)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: (another) why was my post deleted (thread)  (Read 11061 times)
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« on: October 05, 2006, 06:46:39 PM »

About what Spider from PM5K said about Axl Rose?  J/W. ok

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 06:51:50 PM »

Because it's pretty pointless.

Somebody posts what some musician, that many people haven't even heard of, thinks of Axl and then we have a thread about how that guy is an idiot....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 07:43:15 PM »

About what Spider from PM5K said about Axl Rose?  J/W. ok

I have a similar query. My mate Dan reckons that Axl is an asshole, and I was wondering where such an important thread would belong? Don't worry, he ain't just some ol' mate! His band are signed to Levy Records.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Eclipsed107
VIP

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 01:22:42 AM »

meh it doesn't matter, I just thought people would be interested since anytime anyone opens his mouth about axl people freak out.

PM5K have sold over a million records worldwide also. hihi

Sorry Jarmo!

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 07:10:16 AM »

i didn't wanna start a new "why was my thread deleted" so i use this one and hope for an answer...

my thread was the "most overrated gnr song" why delete that? it wasn't offensive and there is a thread about the underrated so why no about most overrated?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 07:23:15 AM »

i didn't wanna start a new "why was my thread deleted" so i use this one and hope for an answer...

my thread was the "most overrated gnr song" why delete that? it wasn't offensive and there is a thread about the underrated so why no about most overrated?

and in the happy birthday tommy thread i asked why that was an "important topic" and that also got deleted Huh

some admin or mod must hate me today for some reason
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 09:29:32 AM »

I have an idea, why dont you mods lighten the fuck up? Jesus, why do you guys delete every fucking thread you disagree with, or that was talked about a couple months ago? I go to many boards and I have never seen a board where the mods act like this.

You really take the fun out of coming here. This is a great site, and I enjoy coming here, but you guys really do this way too often. Someone (including me) just likes to post things and contribute to this forum, and you guys have to always delete their posts and threads. Powermann 5000 is a pretty well known band, and even though his comments werent really THAT news worthy, no need to be an asshole and delete this persons thread.

Im sure if people went and deleted your threads for no reason you wouldnt like it either, so I think you should respect the members here a little more and stop ruining the fun of coming to this forum. You really need to untwist those panties a little.

Just my 2 cents.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 09:38:18 AM »

The reason we do it, is because we hate you and love ruining other people's fun.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 10:45:15 AM »

If you're a fan of a band, do you want to read how crap they are and how big of an asshole the singer is or do you wanna read more positive things?

With the recent happenings in the GN'R world, it's time to fucking realize once and for all that it's 2006! Certain members quit the band ten years ago and stop whining about every fucking detail.

So what if this guy thinks Axl is crazy? Let him use his own forums to get the publicity.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 11:56:20 AM »

The reason we do it, is because we hate you and love ruining other people's fun.

At least you admit it  ok
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006, 12:49:10 PM »

I think it was because there's already a thread about it in dead horse  Wink

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=36827.0

No man can be my equal
Eclipsed107
VIP

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 04:22:46 PM »

Sorry Jarmo, didn't mean to cause such a mess. Sad

I do have another question though, I asked a question about the Gn'R fanclub and how you might only be a member if you ordered tickets through the website since they made changes (before it took you to tickets.com and now it does everything through the website and mentions the free fanclub stuff) so I was just wondering if an answer was ever found before the thread was deleted?  I was curious, and I woke up this morning looking for an answer in my thread and it was gone!

mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2006, 06:05:10 PM »

I woke up this morning looking for an answer in my thread and it was gone!

ahaha, imagine that.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 03:25:42 PM »

This is not a question or a complaint. I totally understand why jarmo had to do that.
I just want to sooth my sorrow by voicing this. 

crying  my posts that powned the nitpickers were gone along with their posts. crying
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 07:23:43 PM »

Because I'm on a power trip... Didn't you hear?

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Eclipsed107
VIP

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 03:38:04 PM »

Did we ever find an answer to my question though Jarmo?

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2006, 04:30:12 PM »

if you read the first reply?

Because I'm on a power trip... Didn't you hear?

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

said who? I tend to skip boring posts.....
Wait! Does that mean you deleted my posts not because you had to keep your house tidy but because you didn't like me defeating those unrighteous complaints hard? Oh I get it you're pretending to be the most GNR supportive admin but in fact, you're with non-stop whiners and a god damn reunionist! and by calling the best GNR board no democratic, which is bullshit, you're trying to prevent Chinese democracy!!!!!

Damn I should've known better! crying
fixintodie
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 07:48:04 PM »

If you're a fan of a band, do you want to read how crap they are and how big of an asshole the singer is or do you wanna read more positive things?

/jarmo

I want to read what fans think, how they feel about the band and what they do, and what coverage the band is being given to get an overall idea of how Guns N' Roses are perceived, as well as making up my own mind. If something doesn't interest me, I don't click on the topic and read it. Lots of people think Axl's an asshole, but that hasn't affected my opinion of the guy. It doesn't mean I don't want to hear people out when they have something to say, provided its an opinion, or something they feel is newsworthy and worth sharing, and not a bullshit rumor or an out & out lie. Saying fans are wrong for complaining when shows are cancelled at a week's notice with no reason, apology or anything else from management, seems to imply that telling people to fuck off and shut up will somehow erase the incident from everyone's mind and we can all pretend everything's smelling of roses.

But hey, I have no right to this opinion, I'll shut the fuck up, speak only when spoken to etc. Karma -1. Rock n' roll.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2006, 09:04:54 PM »

No shows were cancelled.

See, you're assuming things instead of sticking to facts.

Many people always assume the worst about the band. Never give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's always their fault.

/jarmo

fixintodie
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2006, 09:36:42 PM »

My mistake, I wasn't meaning to make things up or deviate from the facts. I meant postponed. It's late, I'm tired, I used the wrong word.

Seriously though, don't you think that if a simple official announcement/apology/explanation was made for the inconvenience to fans caused by these date changes, and good notice was given where possible, people would have a higher opinion of the band? The reason people assume the worst would seem to be that fans are kept in the dark, and pissed off as a result.

I love this band as much as anyone. I think most of us whiners do too. Because I care about GNR, I care when their reputation is harmed by poor planning and poor communications. I don't like seeing fans that have shown a hell of a lot of patience and devotion treat like they aren't worth a 20 word message to explain why their plans have been fucked up.

Sorry, off-topic I know, I'm gonna keep posting to a minimum. I just wanted to explain, and also clarify that I didn't mean to imply that the shows were cancelled.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: