Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 01:27:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  how does buckethead sound just like slash on TWAT???
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: how does buckethead sound just like slash on TWAT???  (Read 9044 times)
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 04:37:41 AM »

... But the Finck's ones suits the song perfectly ok

Robin and Buckethead have done a great job on this song.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Orgasmatron
Headliner

Hey, Chicken Boy..

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 12:04:13 AM »

Slash could never write a solo as soulfull, powerful and musically beautiful as Buckethead's solo in There Was A Time.. although, he came close with November Rain and Estranged I reckon ok

The Spaghetti Incident? on NEWGNR.com is quite simply put; God!
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2006, 12:45:46 PM »

Slash could never write a solo as soulfull, powerful and musically beautiful as Buckethead's solo in There Was A Time.. although, he came close with November Rain and Estranged I reckon ok

Lol, thats ridiculous. Have you listened to any GNR albums?

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2006, 07:21:32 PM »

Lol, that's a ridiculous response. Since he mentioned two songs off GNR albums, I guess he has listened to some GNR albums.

Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 01:13:45 AM »

Lol, that's a ridiculous response. Since he mentioned two songs off GNR albums, I guess he has listened to some GNR albums.

Well it appears that you obviously are a BH fanboy so I'll ignore your clever response.

Anyway, 2 songs mentioned doesnt mean albums does it?

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2006, 06:54:16 AM »

Well it appears that you obviously are a BH fanboy so I'll ignore your clever response.

I doesn't have to mean it, but using a little common sense that's probably what it means in this case.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2006, 01:40:32 PM »

I thought you were ignoring my response? Then why ask a question related to my post? Yeah, I am a BH fan boy, and you have Axl to thank for that. It's too bad GNR fans are so insecure with the current guitarists that the former guitarist gets blown off. Your loss really.

And to answer your question, 2 songs does mean albums, since they were from different albums. Or didn't you know that?

I totally agree with TaCo too. Buckethead's solos completely make TWAT. If he's taken off the CD, it's a mistake. BH gives GNR a unique sound they haven't had before. Of course, a Slash fanboy wouldn't know the first thing about unique, since Slash has been playing the same stuff for about 20 years now. He shows absolutely no sign of progressing. Is that bad? Not if you like the style he plays. He's one of the best at what he doe, but what he does is pretty outdated.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: