Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:16:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227804 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  How low can Limbaugh go?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How low can Limbaugh go?  (Read 36678 times)
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2006, 01:32:48 AM »

You lefties throw that "fear" word around like it's a bad thing.  In my opinion, it's a healthy fear of a real threat.  Because the left is (and has always been) weak on national security, they wish everyone would forget about terrorism altogether.  Instead of whining about the right, how 'bout you guys on the left grow some balls and actually come up with someone who is actually serious about fighting terror.  Who knows?  You might actaully win an election.... hihi

OO! An insult. Tell Bud Fox, since you are a Republican, did you get an automatic free membership in NAMBLA?

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
mainline
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2006, 02:05:01 AM »

It does have more to do than Osama, but it sure didn't have anything to do with Iraq. Everything claimed by Bush and Rummy, turned out to be nothing more than a big old pile of poo. Killing over 650,000 Iraqi civilians sure hasn't done a darn thing either.

Nothing wrong with mentioning the truth at all. Bush hasn't focused on Osama at all. He dropped the ball, and went into Iraq, creating a civil war instead. Now the political ads are showing Osama (his tapes too) as this "threat." What a joke.

Disagree all you like, but the National Intelligence Estimate is one of the most important reports that is produced.

You wanna talk about arrogance? Being arrogant is taking one of the most authoritative intelligence reports and ignoring it, while saying "there is more to terror than Osama." That is arrogance. It is that kind of arrogance that has slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and close to 3000 of our best, while creating more terrorists, making us less safe, all while Osama looks for WMD in Pakistan.

Way to go.

How do you expect to anyone to take you seriously when you throw out ridiculously inflated numbers?? Over 650,000 Iraqis?? LOL!? I don't think so.? At most, it's about 50,000.  Hell, even Lancet estimates only around 100,000.  And YOU'RE the one who's always harping about "facts...."

http://www.antiwar.com/casualties/index.php#count
mainline
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2006, 02:06:45 AM »

You lefties throw that "fear" word around like it's a bad thing.? In my opinion, it's a healthy fear of a real threat.? Because the left is (and has always been) weak on national security, they wish everyone would forget about terrorism altogether.? Instead of whining about the right, how 'bout you guys on the left grow some balls and actually come up with someone who is actually serious about fighting terror.? Who knows?? You might actaully win an election.... hihi

OO! An insult. Tell Bud Fox, since you are a Republican, did you get an automatic free membership in NAMBLA?

Who said I was a Republican?

As for NAMBLA, you gotta know that, if anybody, it would be the left who would defend a group like that.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2006, 02:46:12 AM »

How do you expect to anyone to take you seriously when you throw out ridiculously inflated numbers?  Over 650,000 Iraqis?  LOL!  I don't think so.  At most, it's about 50,000.  Hell, even Lancet estimates only around 100,000.  And YOU'RE the one who's always harping about "facts...."

Lancet estimated 100,000 over two years ago.

This is a new study by Lancet:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/index.html

Also the first Lancet study came under wide spread attack by right wing fascists who refused to admit their war crimes. This time Lancet asked John Hopkins University to supervise the test.

Thanks.

Who said I was a Republican?

If it walks like a fascist...................

As for NAMBLA, you gotta know that, if anybody, it would be the left who would defend a group like that.

The only group I see defending phedophiles these days is the republican run Congress.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:52:58 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2006, 06:28:25 AM »

From an old USA Today article:

On Iraq:
Bush believes he was called by God to lead the nation at this time, says Commerce Secretary Don Evans, a close friend who talks with Bush every day.

The thought of another assault on the United States horrifies Bush. Aides say he believes history and heaven will judge him by his ability to prevent one.

I'm sure there is more...I'll keep looking. 

Ok, Bush thinking he was called by God is different. Thanks HannaHat.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: October 29, 2006, 03:42:06 PM »

You actually have to be willing to do something about it.  The left hasn't proved it is willing. 

The GOP used trumped up lies and excuses to invade Iraq. Now you Republican sick fucks can murder Iraqi kids and feel good about yourself while you are doing it, all the while preaching at us what great fucking "patriots" you are. Murder, torture, rape - that's what you really stand for. You'e a bunch of fascist killers who have turned the world into our enemies. Keep up the good work.

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #126 on: October 29, 2006, 03:49:41 PM »

right... and we're back to fucking Iraq again!

FUCK!!!

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: