Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:50:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 142538 times)
The Dog
Legend

« on: October 09, 2006, 01:09:21 PM »

The world?s biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered when Eric Cartman exposes the true culprit behind the September 11th attacks. An attempted assassination in South Park means no one is safe from the people who are the real brains behind the 9/11 conspiracy. When Kyle and Stan hit the road in search of the truth, they come face-to-face with the masterminds who pulled off the most elaborate, intricate and flawlessly executed operation in American history..

this is going to be hysterical.  Can't wait.  The World of Warcraft episode was laugh out loud funny. 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:47:10 AM by Jim » Logged

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 01:13:45 PM »

I bet its the crap people or manbearpig  rofl

makane
Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 01:15:26 PM »

"Guys, when things look bad you can't just give up on the World... Of Warcraft."
Ahh great.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 02:39:02 PM »

I would guess Cartman suspects Kyle was behind the 9-11 attacks hahaha.  Oh man, this is going to be funnier then last weeks episode.   rofl

Steel_Angel
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 02:51:23 PM »

stopped watching it, i grew up.
EFISH
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 02:54:46 PM »

aahh man this is going to be greeaaat! rofl

Aw, frozen is too cool for south park guys... c'mon man, adults watch it, and with your sense of humor, i would think itd be right up ur alley Tongue
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 03:10:35 PM »

if you think southpark is just for kids then you either aren't getting the jokes or you're just missing out.  its one of the smartest satires on tv right now.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 03:26:09 PM »

'im not an r-tard Sad'?

Grin that last episode was the shit, watched it on youtube, i think it's still up.
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 03:29:58 PM »

That's weird that a plane hit a building like 9/11 today in NY and there's an episode about 9/11 on South Park tonight  Shocked
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 04:07:02 PM »

'im not an r-tard Sad

Grin that last episode was the shit, watched it on youtube, i think it's still up.
I'm pretty sure these two posts together make you an R-tard.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 04:15:48 PM »

'im not an r-tard Sad'?

Hahaha it's called, sticking a foot in the mouth. rofl

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 06:26:03 PM »

'im not an r-tard Sad

"didnt anyone ever tell u?! i have multiple personalities, bitch"
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 10:38:36 PM »

Not as funny as I was hoping, but still a pretty good episode.  Cartman's analysis was priceless and the kids reaction to it was great.  The Cheney joke was good too.  Is that true though, that 1/4 of people polled think there is some kind of cover up over 9-11??   rofl  Southpark is right.....Retards.

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 11:56:22 AM »

Is that true though, that 1/4 of people polled think there is some kind of cover up over 9-11??   

Actually it's higher than that:

http://newspolls.org/story.php?story_id=55

The funny thing is that the people who think the Bush government managed to successfully pull off such a huge operation on 9/11 leaving no credible evidence or witnesses tend to be people who also think the Bush government has been totally incompetent since 9/11.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 12:11:47 PM »

Is that true though, that 1/4 of people polled think there is some kind of cover up over 9-11??   

The funny thing is that the people who think the Bush government managed to successfully pull off such a huge operation on 9/11 leaving no credible evidence or witnesses tend to be people who also think the Bush government has been totally incompetent since 9/11.

Please, A LOT more then 1/4 or 1/3 of the population thinks the Bush admin has been totally incompetent since 9-11.  Don't lump in every non bush supporter as a conspiracy nut - one thing has very little to do with the other.

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 12:27:49 PM »

"

Please, A LOT more then 1/4 or 1/3 of the population thinks the Bush admin has been totally incompetent since 9-11. 

True (and also correct), but not the point.

"Seventy percent of people who give credence to these theories also say they've become angrier with the federal government than they used to be."

A clear majority of people who believe the conspiracy theories are people who are against the Bush government (do you really think there are many Bush supporters who think he had the WTC and Pentagon blown up?) But that's far from saying that a clear majority of people against the Bush government believe in the conspiracy theories. That's what I think you think I meant, but it's not what I said or meant.

I don't believe the conspiracy theories but I do think the Bush govt is incompetent, and I suspect you agree with both views.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 12:50:45 PM »

A cover up doesn't equal conspiracy theory to me. It means that the government wasn't 100 percent honest about what happened. Which is pretty obvious to me. This poll is important, because it indicates that most people didn't believe our administration.

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006, 12:56:54 PM »

A cover up doesn't equal conspiracy theory to me.

No doubt. I think it's a huge shame that the Condi-Tennent  story got pushed to the sidelines by the Foley story, but I absolutely don't think that the
Bush government had anything to do with the planning or operations on 9/11 or even knew it would happen.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006, 01:17:03 PM »

all these polls are so vague and are worded that way purposely.

basically, we cannot take much from a poll like that because no one knows how people interpret the question. it's impossible to make any concrete conclusions. ?

if you think the US Government doesn't share all their information, even if it's for legitimate reasons, than you have to answer "YES" to that poll.

also, keep in mind that it is not a random sample of the public.

the true poll that matters was the one held 8 days prior, where bush received 51% of the popular vote and more votes than anyone in history. ?hihi

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
SLCPUNK
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2006, 01:19:56 PM »

I'd believe a poll over a lying sack of shit president anyday.  ok
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 01:30:55 PM by Foley For Speaker » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: