Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:29:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 143328 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 01:27:10 PM »

Is that true though, that 1/4 of people polled think there is some kind of cover up over 9-11??   

Actually it's higher than that:

http://newspolls.org/story.php?story_id=55

The funny thing is that the people who think the Bush government managed to successfully pull off such a huge operation on 9/11 leaving no credible evidence or witnesses tend to be people who also think the Bush government has been totally incompetent since 9/11.
"

Please, A LOT more then 1/4 or 1/3 of the population thinks the Bush admin has been totally incompetent since 9-11. 

True (and also correct), but not the point.

"Seventy percent of people who give credence to these theories also say they've become angrier with the federal government than they used to be."

A clear majority of people who believe the conspiracy theories are people who are against the Bush government (do you really think there are many Bush supporters who think he had the WTC and Pentagon blown up?) But that's far from saying that a clear majority of people against the Bush government believe in the conspiracy theories. That's what I think you think I meant, but it's not what I said or meant.

I don't believe the conspiracy theories but I do think the Bush govt is incompetent, and I suspect you agree with both views.

yes and yes - just a little miscomm it seems   ok  its all good dude.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 01:30:47 PM »

Anyways, i really didn't think this was a funny episode last night, but the more i think about it and talk about it with friends at work the more i'm laughing about it.  Bush blowing that guys head off was great.  And some of the "camera shots" were worked really well into the story.  like when at the end kyle has a gun pointed at his head and the POV swivels to reveal its stan...and when they see the conspiracy guy after hes been shot...very well done.

The Hardly boys for some reason really crack me up.  retarded characters but they're making me laugh.

What do you all think SP should make fun of next??  Will we see a Foley episode???

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 09:17:52 PM »

Last nights episode was okay, nowhere near as good as last weeks.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 10:15:07 PM »

Anyone watching? Hilarious so far. About time someone made fun of that super sweet 16 show.  rofl
EFISH
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 10:15:45 PM »

Yeah, real funny! hihi
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 10:20:32 PM »

"Hey guys look at Hitler, he's the "Can you hear me now guy""  rofl
EFISH
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 10:21:14 PM »

Haha, the Steve Irwin thing had me laughing my ass of rofl
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2006, 10:25:51 PM »

BAHAHA it sucks to be Biggie Smalls.  hihi
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 10:33:14 PM »

Every episode this season has been getting better, I don't know how they do it.  Grin
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2006, 10:42:30 PM »

i still think the first one this season was the funniest, but this one has some good moments.  butters and biggie should get their own episode.  i was hoping they would call Tupac Shakur through the mirror and they'd start fighthing hahaha.

good episode though.  the catholic priests with the little boys on the chains was 50% disturbing, 50% absolutely hysterical.

good episode.

did anyone see the guy in the background dressed up as CHEF???  so funny.

GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2006, 09:35:58 AM »

i still think the first one this season was the funniest, but this one has some good moments.? butters and biggie should get their own episode.? i was hoping they would call Tupac Shakur through the mirror and they'd start fighthing hahaha.

good episode though.? the catholic priests with the little boys on the chains was 50% disturbing, 50% absolutely hysterical.

good episode.

did anyone see the guy in the background dressed up as CHEF?Huh so funny.

yeah i think the first episode, the World of Warcraft one, was the best so far? too. they all were awesome until this one, i thought this one was just ok.

overall i'm liking this season alot better than last season though.

its impressive that its still hilarious after so many seasons, i hope it lasts for a couple more.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 09:38:54 AM by GnFnR87 » Logged

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2006, 09:48:03 AM »

Yeah, I have a feeling its not though, unless comedy central just throws a ton of money at Trey and Matt (which they have been).  They seem to be wanting to do other things.  Personally, I think they're insane, the show is only getting better and it takes 7-8 weeks to make a new "season", after that they get months off.  When it takes 4-5 days to make one episode and you get paid millions...i don't know, do the math  hihi

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2006, 02:23:07 PM »

Haha, the Steve Irwin thing had me laughing my ass of rofl
That moment was cold, but funny as hell.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2006, 08:47:23 PM »

I loved the bits with the killers trying to pick up the cake and making a mess of it.  "Im a victim of circumstance!"  - Brilliant! Cheesy

Class episode.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2006, 03:14:43 PM »

Evolution being taught in Southpark!!  Not if Ms. Garrison has anything to say about it!  hihi

http://southparkstudios.com/downloads/display_video.php?ep_number=1012&ep_name=TBA&vid=http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/video/1012/1012_teaser.mov&vid_name=Episode%201012%20Teaser%20(Mrs.%20Garrison%20refusing%20to%20teach%20Evolution)

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2006, 06:17:37 PM »

The good thing I just found out is that South Park is signed up for at least 2 more seasons officially.  That means in the worst case we still have 30 great episodes to look forward to over the next 2 years.  It will be hard for me to see the show go.  It's sort of become a tradition every Wednesday night for me to watch it new or rerun.  My grandma actually loved the show too and she watched it religiously all the way until she passed away last year. 

In other news did you guys see that "That's My Bush" is finally on DVD?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2006, 06:43:29 PM »

The good thing I just found out is that South Park is signed up for at least 2 more seasons officially.  That means in the worst case we still have 30 great episodes to look forward to over the next 2 years.  It will be hard for me to see the show go.  It's sort of become a tradition every Wednesday night for me to watch it new or rerun.  My grandma actually loved the show too and she watched it religiously all the way until she passed away last year. 

In other news did you guys see that "That's My Bush" is finally on DVD?

Your grandma watched it?! Now that's pretty cool man!  Cool
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2006, 10:10:04 PM »

Mr. Garrison's speech about evolution was awesome.  rofl rofl "5 monkeys having sex with a retarded squirrel fish"  hihi
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2006, 10:35:22 PM »

Mr. Garrison's speech about evolution was awesome.? rofl rofl "5 monkeys having sex with a retarded squirrel fish"? hihi

lol yeah that was hilarious.

it was a solid episode, better than last weeks. i wonder how its going to end, the second part should be cool.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2006, 10:38:05 PM »

Haha I don't know why, but when the teacher was ramming Ms. Garrison I cracked up.  I didn't like this one as much as last weeks, but it still has some growing potential.  Cartman is all over that Wii!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: