Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:22:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 143413 times)
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2006, 11:03:33 PM »

Haha I don't know why, but when the teacher was ramming Ms. Garrison I cracked up.  I didn't like this one as much as last weeks, but it still has some growing potential.  Cartman is all over that Wii!

"Pound my monkey hole"  rofl rofl That was awesome but incredibly disturbing.  rofl
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2006, 09:53:54 AM »

Haha I don't know why, but when the teacher was ramming Ms. Garrison I cracked up.  I didn't like this one as much as last weeks, but it still has some growing potential.  Cartman is all over that Wii!

"Pound my monkey hole"  rofl rofl That was awesome but incredibly disturbing.  rofl

That wa so funny/fucked up I was laughing but no sound was coming out hahaha.

part 2 should be good.  I hope they stay true to character and all cartman should care about is playing the WII, not the future, or the war or anything else. 

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2006, 03:27:44 PM »

Last nights episode was this seasons best. Miss Garrison's tit scene was disturbing.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2006, 05:11:51 PM »

Last nights episode was this seasons best. Miss Garrison's tit scene was disturbing.

i still think WoW was the best one hands down.  Dog was good too.

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2006, 11:35:13 AM »

I love this show! It has been one of my favorites from the start. This season has been hilarious. There are so many little things that you have to listen hard to catch everything. I'm going to buy all the previous seasons on DVD because like all my other favorite shows this one will one day bite the dust. And in a world so politically correct, it's great to see them rip every person, group, religion and situation. There are many topics that I'd love to see them take on.

Personally, I think they just get stoned to the bejesus and start making jokes about current affairs and the shit just flows!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2006, 11:48:15 AM »

I love this show! It has been one of my favorites from the start. This season has been hilarious. There are so many little things that you have to listen hard to catch everything. I'm going to buy all the previous seasons on DVD because like all my other favorite shows this one will one day bite the dust. And in a world so politically correct, it's great to see them rip every person, group, religion and situation. There are many topics that I'd love to see them take on.

Personally, I think they just get stoned to the bejesus and start making jokes about current affairs and the shit just flows!

I did that myself, bought the seasons on DVD, and was in turn amazed at how much this show progressed over the past 10 years.  The first 3 seasons were kind of hard for me to watch this time around because you sort of see how amateur it was at first.  They still have their awesome moments (BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE) though.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2006, 01:35:13 PM »

I did that myself, bought the seasons on DVD, and was in turn amazed at how much this show progressed over the past 10 years.  The first 3 seasons were kind of hard for me to watch this time around because you sort of see how amateur it was at first.  They still have their awesome moments (BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE) though.

The show really took off in terms of quality and poignancy after the SP movie.  The first few seasons are almost unwatchable.  Some of them are still pretty funny though.  Cartman gets an anal probe is just an all time classic.  The fire coming out of his ass and his total denial that anything is wrong is priceless.

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2006, 11:24:56 PM »

The show really took off in terms of quality and poignancy after the SP movie.  The first few seasons are almost unwatchable.  Some of them are still pretty funny though.  Cartman gets an anal probe is just an all time classic.  The fire coming out of his ass and his total denial that anything is wrong is priceless.
For me season two is one of their best.  Eight being my favorite.

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2006, 11:34:16 PM »

Haha Cartman stayed faithful to the Wii tonight.  Fucking hilarious how he kept arguing with his past self and saying he hated that guy.  Great wrap up table eaters!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2006, 11:36:40 PM »

Tonight's episode was great, I can't wait to see what they have in store for the season finale next week.  yes
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2006, 08:28:13 AM »

Tonight's episode was great, I can't wait to see what they have in store for the season finale next week.? yes

o no its the season finale already!! fuck..

yeah last nights episode was solid. i'm gonna miss south park.... we dont get new shows again till spring right?

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2006, 02:29:03 PM »

Tonight's episode was great, I can't wait to see what they have in store for the season finale next week.? yes

o no its the season finale already!! fuck..

yeah last nights episode was solid. i'm gonna miss south park.... we dont get new shows again till spring right?
They start up again in March.

P.S. Last nights episode was great. Loop comes to mind.? hihi

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2006, 03:04:15 PM »

I haven't seen any SP episode since The Dog Whisperer (1007).
Which one do you guys think is this season's best?
chineseroses
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2006, 03:06:51 PM »

I haven't seen any SP episode since The Dog Whisperer (1007).
Which one do you guys think is this season's best?

World of Warcraft
GnFnR87
Legend

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2007, 06:59:48 PM »

new episode wednesday march 7th!!

i fucking love this show!!

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2007, 07:07:35 PM »

new episode wednesday march 7th!!

i fucking love this show!!

hell yeah. ive been watching all the re runs on channel 9 every night at 11pm  Grin so cant wait for the new ep.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2007, 07:34:03 PM »

hey yeah isn't there a marathon this weekend ?

Cheesy

eric-no kitty this is my potpie

kitty-meow

eric-no kitty thats a bad kitty

kitty-meeeooooowwwww heeeeeeeeeeeeehh

eric-mom, kitties bein; a dildo

ms. cartman-i know a certain kitty kitty thats sleeping with mommy tonight

eric-what? lmao best episode EVER Wink

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
GnFnR87
Legend

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2007, 12:36:58 AM »

i liked this new one alot. very good. hope the rest of the season is on par with this one or better.

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2007, 01:50:11 AM »

Great episode tonight, It's great- SP never gets old.

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2007, 01:54:45 AM »

hahah the new one was hilarious...

"n_ggers"

rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl

« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 01:57:29 AM by w.axl.rose » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: