Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:02:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227822 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Will CD give a shout out to HTGTH/Jarmo?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will CD give a shout out to HTGTH/Jarmo?  (Read 20320 times)
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2006, 04:17:35 AM »

I'm getting my own personal shout out. It's 2 paragrahs long. Thanks Uncle Axl.

My shout starts Nov 2(?)th!!

On my birthday?

Thank you so much...!!!? beer hihi
you're born Nov 2(?)th!!
man, a 10 day b-day party drool

RR Mafia
Headliner

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2006, 04:57:15 AM »

as he did mention Jarmo before

Oh yeah ? That's cool, when was that ?

"How about Here Today Gone to Belgium for Jarmo"   ok        Puklepop 2002
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2006, 05:03:05 AM »

I'm guessing on either

We would like to thank all the fans that have stuck with us, through all the fucking shit

or

To all those who wanna know about the band they care about, fuck you, suck my fucking dick

Leaning towards the latter lately hihi

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
pollyblue
Rocker

t.w.a.t.

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2006, 05:04:41 AM »

why should it mention this?
ILChief
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2006, 07:22:04 AM »

No because there will never be a CD.......I'm losing hope for 2006
Longpig
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2006, 07:25:04 AM »

Why would it deserve a shout out?!!!  For doing what?

There are fans of the band, therefore, there are message boards - don't be getting the cart before the horse on this one.

LP
anythinggoes
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2006, 07:40:22 AM »

Why would it deserve a shout out?!!!? For doing what?

There are fans of the band, therefore, there are message boards - don't be getting the cart before the horse on this one.

LP

Err yeah maybe the board wont get a mention, but to say it doesnt deserve one is a bit harsh this board has been loyal to the band and does not tolerate bad mouthing plus its been going 10 years through all the silent eras always giving us hope and keeping us True fans who are loyal together as a community with somewhere to go.

Longpig
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2006, 08:15:44 AM »

Why would it deserve a shout out?!!!? For doing what?

LP

Err yeah maybe the board wont get a mention, but to say it doesnt deserve one is a bit harsh this board has been loyal to the band and does not tolerate bad mouthing plus its been going 10 years through all the silent eras always giving us hope and keeping us True fans who are loyal together as a community with somewhere to go.

?

I think the boards are great and I didn't say anything about not deserving anything.  But the point is this board is only as great as it is because of the fans that use it.  The boards are for the fans.  Sure the fans should be greatful as fuck for the boards throughout the baron spells, but for the band I don't think they help at all.  The fans on these boards would still be fans whether HTGTH or Mygnrforum existed.  I don't see many fans becoming die-hard fans because of a website....

Just my opinion.  The music gets fans not message boards.

LP
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2006, 08:26:06 AM »

I think the boards are great and I didn't say anything about not deserving anything.? But the point is this board is only as great as it is because of the fans that use it.? The boards are for the fans.? Sure the fans should be greatful as fuck for the boards throughout the baron spells, but for the band I don't think they help at all.? The fans on these boards would still be fans whether HTGTH or Mygnrforum existed.? I don't see many fans becoming die-hard fans because of a website....

Just my opinion.? The music gets fans not message boards.

LP

The board won't make anyone a diehard fan, true. But someones interest in the band can be sparked after spending time with other dedicated fans. I would still be a fan without this site and others, but the interest certainly wouldn't be what it is without them. I have made friends and others buy GN'R records, listen to bootlegs and convinced them to attend a show. I would say these boards help the band alot, especially one as silent as GN'R.

It wouldn't exactly be out of place to thank the board and it's members after all these years. But as always, the man will do as he wish. In the end I really don't care, just give me the album already crying

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2006, 08:57:33 AM »

LP

Um, not to suck anyones dick or anything but for a long time (say 1996-2001ish) this was the only play you could find accurate up to date info on the band. I never actually started posting here until recently, but I checked the news constantly because it was the only place that didn't post every rumor under the sun as fact.

I have two or three other friends for whom this was their only source of accurate info during that time as well. Not saying it warrants a mention in a GNR album, but you never know.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Anguro
Headliner

... I never find anyone to replace you....

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2006, 09:32:58 AM »

No because there will never be a CD.......I'm losing hope for 2006

Unfortunately.... me 2........   Roll Eyes
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2006, 09:35:35 AM »

LP

Um, not to suck anyones dick or anything but for a long time (say 1996-2001ish) this was the only play you could find accurate up to date info on the band. I never actually started posting here until recently, but I checked the news constantly because it was the only place that didn't post every rumor under the sun as fact.

I have two or three other friends for whom this was their only source of accurate info during that time as well. Not saying it warrants a mention in a GNR album, but you never know.

Yeah agreed. I started looking at this site in Autumn 2004 and started posting during 2005, that was a pretty baron spell and this was the only place I could actually get any info as to what was happening.
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2006, 03:17:21 PM »

Who reads linear notes? confused
I read the linear notes to "Live Era" & they spelled Pitman's name wrong.

They also thank 'Robert Finkelstein". hihi

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
Shiryu
Headliner

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2006, 03:24:46 PM »

...NO!

Shiryu.

*We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!*
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2006, 03:49:35 PM »

I say they will thank Jarmo/HTGTH. Of course Gn'R should, this site has helped to keep the Gn'R name active through many a dry spell.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2006, 03:53:57 PM »

i dont think they will thank the website by name. just a thank you to the fans. but i do know i should be on the dvd that comes with the cd!!! unless i got deleted for wearing a vanilla ice shirt.
PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2006, 08:05:22 PM »

"thanks to all the fucking losers on the internet, have fun waiting for the next album" it'll say.
that would be cool.

Heh, I concur - I'd be fine with that.? ok

rofl I would be happy with that myself. But in reality, it would probably just be "Thanks to the fans for all the support" and that is about it....
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2006, 08:43:51 PM »

i dont think they will thank the website by name. just a thank you to the fans. but i do know i should be on the dvd that comes with the cd!!! unless i got deleted for wearing a vanilla ice shirt.

As you should just for that  hihi
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2006, 08:47:11 PM »

actually before i didn't think so, but after tonight.. after all that jarmo has done tonight and before to please the gn'r management and also helping them reach out to fans i think they should thank him..

and no i aint saying this to kiss his ass, i aint that kind of person, i don't think jarmo even reads this thread 'cause i think this is in his opinion a stupid subject or something
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2006, 10:07:40 PM »

There will be a 10 page fold-out saying fuck you to LatigoHammers.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: