Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:16:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  John Fuckin' Kerry sticks his foot in his mouth again! Disrespects U.S troops!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: John Fuckin' Kerry sticks his foot in his mouth again! Disrespects U.S troops!  (Read 28869 times)
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2006, 09:47:15 PM »

Sarin gas that dated back to before Operation Desert Storm.

But I don't even think you believe what you are typing.  You are just reaching at this point and are totally off topic.

It still is a WMD though and used on the Kurds.

Fuuny that you say I'm way off topic when you are one of several who thru this topic off bringing military records to light. So you need to go back and read your on post before pointing fingers.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2006, 10:36:49 PM »

The U.S. didn't just walk into Iraq with presents and open arms for Saddam Hussein?

I believe Bush also declared war on terrorists and any country who harbours terrorists right after Septemeber 11th 2001.

War was never declared. Therefore your statement "During a time of war" is false.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2006, 10:38:33 PM »

Do you honestly mean to tell us that we invaded Iraq over Sarin gas?  Yes or No.

Yes, for WMD's. And Sarin gas was eventually found.

Sarin gas that dated back to before Operation Desert Storm.

But I don't even think you believe what you are typing.  You are just reaching at this point and are totally off topic.

They were degraded to the point of barely burning your skin. Similar to a can of insect spray you would find under the sink, hardly a WMD.

Nobody honestly believes that WMD were found. NOBODY.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2006, 10:45:48 PM »

The U.S. didn't just walk into Iraq with presents and open arms for Saddam Hussein?

I believe Bush also declared war on terrorists and any country who harbours terrorists right after Septemeber 11th 2001.

War was never declared. Therefore your statement "During a time of war" is false.

Than what exactly are troops doing over there if they are not fighting in a war? Their not palying pea-nuckle. The U.S. is fighting in a war. My statement is not false.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
sandman
Legend

« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2006, 10:49:41 PM »

mr. kerry on tuesday: "I will NOT apologize."

mr. kerry on wednesday: "i apologize."

he's flip floppin like a fish - just like in 2004.  rofl

hillary's comment is the best.  rofl

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
IDGAF
Opening Act

already gone to hell

« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2006, 10:58:15 PM »

well, good for him

the dems need to organize themselves (yeah, and pins will fly out of my ass) and stick it to the repubs in office, come on, this election is based on the debate between whether we should torture POWs or not! wtf? how can they get away with this...its bad for the US troops, too, tortuing iraqi POWs, because, as soon as they catch one of our troops, they're going to torture him worse than we did them, and that'll blow the morale out of the troops faster than anything Kerry or anyone else says

bring on the critisizms of my patriotism, btw, i've heard it all before Wink

what we've got here is failure to communicate...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2006, 11:08:36 PM »

Than what exactly are troops doing over there if they are not fighting in a war? Their not palying pea-nuckle. The U.S. is fighting in a war. My statement is not false.

It is false.

We have never declared war.

Bush throwing out slogans is not delcaring war, sorry.

IDGAF
Opening Act

already gone to hell

« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2006, 11:11:35 PM »

It is false.

you obviously don't know what you're talkin about, man

10:16 P.M. EST
THE PRESIDENT: My fellow citizens, at this hour, American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger.
[/b]

and here's the source http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/03/20030319-17.html

watch him declare war, if you want...the video is on that site too

next time think before you post some republican propaganda

EDIT: i found more!
Our war on terror begins with al Qaeda, but it does not end there.  It will not end until every terrorist group of global reach has been found, stopped and defeated.
[/b]

heres the source--http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/09/20010920-8.html
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 11:15:44 PM by IDGAF » Logged

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2006, 11:15:11 PM »

It is false.

Than what do you call it?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 11:17:10 PM by Drew » Logged

Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2006, 11:33:45 PM »

This is called a "Rushie" or a "Drudge", and the process is called "Swift Boating" - phony issues made up for talk show shit heads so the GOP can detract from their own failures. Problem they have this year is that the electorate is made up of less and less morons. Kerry is simply saying what we all know: If you blow it academically coming out of high school and you're poor, your only other choice in a land awash with the GOP's wage busting illegals, is to go into The George Bush Meat Grinder.

If you read his speech it is obvious he was referring to our C Average President. Typical Repig Smear and Cheer job.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 02:42:38 AM by Bud Fox » Logged

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
IDGAF
Opening Act

already gone to hell

« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2006, 11:35:18 PM »

This is called a "Rushie" or a "Drudge", and the process is called "Swift Boating" - phony issues made up for talk show shit heads so the GOP can detract from their own failures. Problem they have this year is that the electorate is made up of less and less morons. Kerry is simply saying what we all know, if you blow it academically coming out of high school and you're poor your only other choice in a land awash with the GOP's wage busting illegals, and the only avenue open to you is to go into The George Bush Meat Grinder.
If you read his speech it is obvious he was referring to our C Average President. Typical Repig Smear and Cheer job.

BAM! perfectly said beer

its sad, isn't it, that our country comes to this?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2006, 11:40:05 PM »

you obviously don't know what you're talkin about, man

You don't.

Congress never declared war.

IDGAF
Opening Act

already gone to hell

« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2006, 11:45:16 PM »

i didn't say they did, slc..does it really change anything, though? we still went in and destroyed the place, then are spending over a billion dollars a week repairing the rubble that our bombs made out of baghdad, this wouldn't be the first time that the bush admin did something illegal without congress' approval

funny that you're stickin so hard to right-wing maniacs, i would've judged you differently by your signature
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 11:47:12 PM by IDGAF » Logged

SLCPUNK
« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2006, 11:48:04 PM »

i didn't say they did, slc

funny that you're stickin so hard to right-wing maniacs, i would've judged you differently by your signature

Maybe you should reread what was written. You seem to be confused.

IDGAF
Opening Act

already gone to hell

« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2006, 11:49:50 PM »

i didn't say they did, slc
Maybe you should reread what was written. You seem to be confused.

i guess so, maybe i'm just interpreting it differently...

but this is off topic

Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #155 on: November 02, 2006, 02:41:07 AM »

I do.. That's why I think the joke about Bush was flawed and _really_ not thought through. But I still believe that that's what it was. A joke about Bush.

Kerry used the joke on the Daily Show a few weeks before and did not screw it up. Here it is:

"Do you know where you end up if you don't study, if you aren't smart, if you're intellectually lazy? You end up *getting us* stuck in a war in Iraq."

He just hosed it on that speech and everyone jumped on it. It did sound bad when screwed up. When done right, it makes perfect sense.

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #156 on: November 02, 2006, 03:53:28 AM »

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

Dumb news? WTF?

So a highly ranked Democratic leader completely disrespecting our troops is dumb news on a slow day? That's crazy!! rant

He meant W. Bush. Bush's the one stuck in Iraq with his blind and idiotic policy.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #157 on: November 02, 2006, 05:06:11 AM »

man these republicans are so sensitive .....

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #158 on: November 02, 2006, 06:46:51 AM »

Okay... This has again gone off topic, and I believe that no one has anything really new to add, especially after Bud Fox's last post which explains everything. Before more wmd or other discussions I'll lock this.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: