Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:16:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 10 - New York City, NY @ Madison Square Garden
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 10 - New York City, NY @ Madison Square Garden  (Read 195725 times)
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2006, 12:11:51 AM »

MSG and NJ by the looks of things for me at the moment.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2006, 12:34:17 AM »

I'll do everything i can to be there
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2006, 06:12:40 AM »

Does anyone know if there are going to be floor seats, or the floor will be one giant mosh pit (GA)? What was it in 2002?

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2006, 07:00:41 AM »

Floor was seats in 02; but Axl has been favoring the GA lately.  We'll know soon, but not soon enough.
TOPGUNner
Rocker

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2006, 07:56:44 AM »

Floor was seats in 02; but Axl has been favoring the GA lately.? We'll know soon, but not soon enough.

The reason I ask is because LiveNation.com looks like they have GA listed. If that's the case, I'd rather have seats somewhere in the 100's section

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2006, 08:48:40 AM »

Floor was seats in 02; but Axl has been favoring the GA lately.? We'll know soon, but not soon enough.

The reason I ask is because LiveNation.com looks like they have GA listed. If that's the case, I'd rather have seats somewhere in the 100's section

Someone said they called the venue and that there would be a pit area (taking up the place of 4 seated rows) in front of floor seating.  Cannot guarantee this is accurate info though but it's posted in the main GNR section-
zwgman
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2006, 09:52:12 AM »

Didn't log in yesterday because I was working and went to the Stones show at Giants Stadium...now I found I've missed the signup phase for presales Huh...Is there anyway to remedy this?   I have been a member since April and attended the 5/12 show,which rocked BTW, and even wrote a review of it on my blog:http://zgalligan.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_zgalligan_archive.html

Help me Jarmo-wan...you're my only hope. love
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2006, 04:57:17 PM »

Hey guys - I called MSG yesterday.  The first 4 floor SECTIONS (not rows) are GA.  The rest of the floor is regular seating.  Assuming the presale works out well, I will be in the pit.  I'm also going to try for tickets to Continental, but I will probably go for seats there.  Hopefully we can all get together for some more fun pre-partying!   beer
anythinggoes
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2006, 05:00:14 PM »

Hey guys - I called MSG yesterday.? The first 4 floor SECTIONS (not rows) are GA.? The rest of the floor is regular seating.? Assuming the presale works out well, I will be in the pit.? I'm also going to try for tickets to Continental, but I will probably go for seats there.? Hopefully we can all get together for some more fun pre-partying!? ?beer

if thats true thank you that will be so much better fuck its like christmas already
TOPGUNner
Rocker

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2006, 05:27:40 PM »

WOW, that's going to be quite the large pit. I'm going to either try for pit, or what I'd really like, is somewhere in the 70-80 seating range, which is first level up at the Garden. Those are great seats, you can see all of the stage, and you can watch people in the pit get tossed...that's truly better than being in the pit, watching people get thrown out.

XxWickeds10xX
Rocker

GNFNR

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2006, 08:13:21 PM »

The hammerstein pit werent too bad. I was front and enter for 2 shows and had a great time. GnR fans truely are the greatest, most loyal fans.....I cant wait to rock....I'll be there....somehow, someway!
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2006, 08:50:04 PM »

Yeah, I want to be in the pit for msg, but was in the pit at hammerstein also and people were shoving and pushing so hard, that by the 3rd song I had to go towards the back to breath.  I kinda think those side seat sounds good, too.  And you can cruise out during the guitar solos and grab cocktails!!!! Okay, no one get hostile about the guitar solo comment  hihi
Nitetrain
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2006, 09:48:20 PM »

Hey gnrslave, you said one thing right, "floor seats are pretty expensive, but hell, its GNR!!"? ?floor seats are pretty expensive. But this is not the real GnR...I grew up with them
but these musicans,if you wanna call them that,can't touch Slash,Duff,Izzy and Steven or Matt...That was GNR....I saw this bunch in May and they made me sick. Beside Axl still hitting evey note. the highlight was when Sebastian Bach came out for MY MICHELLE.
But I'm still going to see my Boy,Rock MSG!!! Like nobody else can.? Peace
 smoking smoking? Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
tristanj13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2006, 02:37:34 AM »

Hey gnrslave, you said one thing right, "floor seats are pretty expensive, but hell, its GNR!!"? ?floor seats are pretty expensive. But this is not the real GnR...I grew up with them
but these musicans,if you wanna call them that,can't touch Slash,Duff,Izzy and Steven or Matt...That was GNR....I saw this bunch in May and they made me sick. Beside Axl still hitting evey note. the highlight was when Sebastian Bach came out for MY MICHELLE.

What?
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2006, 02:39:44 AM »

Hey gnrslave, you said one thing right, "floor seats are pretty expensive, but hell, its GNR!!"   floor seats are pretty expensive. But this is not the real GnR...I grew up with them
But I'm still going to see my Boy,Rock MSG!!! Like nobody else can.  Peace
 smoking smoking  Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Good for you  Roll Eyes
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2006, 08:13:44 AM »

May the GNR Gods grant you tickets to the nosebleeds.  No offense, of course! hihi
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2006, 09:03:50 AM »

Got my tickets!!! GA STANDING ROOM!

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
tomc102968
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2006, 09:09:56 AM »

got my ticket fuck ya
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2006, 09:51:02 AM »

Got my floor seats!  Had to try a bunch of times.  I got a presale password through msg site not thru this site.  Did anyone else?
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2006, 09:53:02 AM »

I'll see you wild and crazy motherfuckers there! We NEED to meet at Mustang Harry's again!  beer

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: