Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:59:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227816 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 3 - Huntington, WV @ Big Sandy Superstore Arena
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 3 - Huntington, WV @ Big Sandy Superstore Arena  (Read 41533 times)
toadie28
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2006, 10:19:43 PM »

I haven't been a member long enough to get in on the presale Cry sucks.
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2006, 10:34:06 PM »

OH well... I don't expect it to sell out in the pre-sale or anything, we should still be able to get floor seats. Grin
superdave
Headliner

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2006, 11:04:28 PM »

OH well... I don't expect it to sell out in the pre-sale or anything, we should still be able to get floor seats. Grin

i agree, im sure youve got nothing to worry about.  not to mention the place is so small there prolly isnt a bad seat in the house.
greenhorn1
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 10:03:40 AM »

well looks like i'll be there.  The smaller venue size (and slightly cheaper tickets) than cleveland were the deciding factor.  $76.85 for one floor ticket.   Sad  Hopefully it'll be worth it.  I'm a bit worried about high priced shows right now after paying $66 for a floor seat to see Tool and not even being able to see their fucking stage show cuz I was on the floor.
greenhorn1
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2006, 10:05:10 AM »

btw, this will be my 5th GNR show.? Saw them in Columbus right before UYI came out.? 1/1/01 in vegas, and then detroit and columbus on the 02 tour.
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 10:07:40 AM »

I just passed up on front row section 15  Sad

The Detroit show better come through  rant

Good luck and have fun, all of those going to Huntington!  ok

To say what we are thinking.
DizzyReed63
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 10:34:53 AM »

Wooo! Can't wait for November now!
My old Marshall Univeristy Buddies and I are gonna go nuts at the Big-Sandy-Superstore Arena..(damn, what a shitty venue name).
Used to see the old Huntington Blizzard hockey games there in the '90s.
superdave
Headliner

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 10:52:46 AM »

Wooo! Can't wait for November now!
My old Marshall Univeristy Buddies and I are gonna go nuts at the Big-Sandy-Superstore Arena..(damn, what a shitty venue name).
Used to see the old Huntington Blizzard hockey games there in the '90s.

HAHAHA  same here man I use to go when I was a kid, lol.  I wanna say I still have a puck somewhere that was shot in the crowd during a game.

I just ordered my tix thru ticketmaster pre-sale.  hope to see you all there!!!!!!!! ok
AxelRosesGal
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2006, 03:12:41 PM »

So I ordered my floor general admission tickets this morning as soon as they went on sale, but my question is, does anyone know how many floor tickets there are?  Im kinda short and I dont want to be fighting to see or like be shoulder to shoulder.  Plus is the general tickets for sections 28 and 29 on the seating chart, or all floor sections?
Thanxs
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2006, 06:51:18 PM »

So I ordered my floor general admission tickets this morning as soon as they went on sale, but my question is, does anyone know how many floor tickets there are?  Im kinda short and I dont want to be fighting to see or like be shoulder to shoulder.  Plus is the general tickets for sections 28 and 29 on the seating chart, or all floor sections?
Thanxs

General admission means there are no sections, the floor is open and it's first come first serve.
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 08:55:15 PM »

Got my tickets, if anyone wants the pre-sale before 10 just PM me.
montycombs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2006, 12:06:17 AM »

First time Gn'Rs played WV! (If i'm not mistaken)

This is actually GnR's second trip to WV.  They played in Wheeling on July 20, 1988 (I believe that's the correct date).  So it's definitely been awhile.  I was kinda hoping they would come to Charleston which is only 20 minutes from my house.  But Huntington's only an hour away so that's bad.  I bought 3 tickets during the pre-sale.  I can't wait for the show!!!
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2006, 01:17:24 AM »

First time Gn'Rs played WV! (If i'm not mistaken)

This is actually GnR's second trip to WV.  They played in Wheeling on July 20, 1988 (I believe that's the correct date).  So it's definitely been awhile.  I was kinda hoping they would come to Charleston which is only 20 minutes from my house.  But Huntington's only an hour away so that's bad.  I bought 3 tickets during the pre-sale.  I can't wait for the show!!!

Really, I remember reading that on the back of the shirt but I asked my friend who knows a lot about Gn'R shows and he said he thought it was cancelled before they made it here.
montycombs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2006, 10:35:19 AM »

I saw it listed in the book "The Band Time Forgot" and it didn't say anything about it being cancelled.  Maybe it was.  Who knows?  haha  All that matters is they're coming here now
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2006, 01:21:55 PM »

I saw it listed in the book "The Band Time Forgot" and it didn't say anything about it being cancelled.  Maybe it was.  Who knows?  haha  All that matters is they're coming here now

Yep! Can't wait.  ok
montycombs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2006, 01:54:14 PM »

I honestly never thought I'd get to see GnR.  I'm pretty shocked that they're coming here.
Yesterday
Rocker

"It seems like forever and a day....."

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2006, 08:18:28 PM »

I think it is great they are playing in WV, but one of the worst names for an arena.  I have family in, but they are playing Baltimore so I am going there. 

Time just fades the pages in my book of memories...
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2006, 11:31:08 PM »

Thanxs

i have no clue how many tickets are sold for the floor.  but the floor at hammerstein was a serious mosh pit.  someone very short wouldn't have been able to see unless they were in the front.  i'm not short, and it was hard for me to see at times, and it wasn't sholder to sholder, it was major squished if you were up front.  i guess too it will al depend on the type of crowd that is there.
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2006, 07:54:59 PM »

Thanxs

i have no clue how many tickets are sold for the floor.  but the floor at hammerstein was a serious mosh pit.  someone very short wouldn't have been able to see unless they were in the front.  i'm not short, and it was hard for me to see at times, and it wasn't sholder to sholder, it was major squished if you were up front.  i guess too it will al depend on the type of crowd that is there.

The crowd at Hunington will probably be pretty crazy, we usually don't get that many bands around here but when we do everyone goes crazy, like X-fest a few weeks ago, I got the crap beat out of me in the pit, but it was still a great concert.   ok
toadie28
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2006, 11:17:06 AM »

I got floor tix, no problem. This is the first time I've actually felt anxious about a concert in a long time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: