Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:44:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Saddam sentanced to Death
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Saddam sentanced to Death  (Read 32871 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2006, 05:42:01 PM »

why do all of these right wing bush jockers have to play the traitor/unpatriotic card when they are criticized for fucking everything up?

That is the last resort when you are out of moves...............
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2006, 05:43:01 PM »

I suggest you goto Iraq SLC and help your Iraqi brothern.? At least then you'd be doing something rather than sitting on your ass selling homes in Florida.? That's really making an impact on the world now isn't it.

Well lets see here.

You are reciting Bush's failed plan word for word. Sticking to your guns with something that is going down the shitter. Something that the NIE estimate reported as created more terrorists and made us less safe. Iraq is also in the middle of a full blown civil war, yet you stick to the same failed agenda at all costs.

Do you concur?

The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result(s). I might be eccentric, but I sure as hell ain't insane.

We haven't had a terrorist attack on the US for over 5 years. ? I could give a shit about Iraqi democracy. ?I care and only care about America and most of its allies to a lesser extent. ?I am expecting us to keep the terrorist in Iraq and that my friend is working.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2006, 05:45:09 PM »

I suggest you goto Iraq SLC and help your Iraqi brothern.? At least then you'd be doing something rather than sitting on your ass selling homes in Florida.? That's really making an impact on the world now isn't it.

why do all of these right wing bush jockers have to play the traitor/unpatriotic card when they are criticized for fucking everything up?

even bush stopped that, randall... and quite some time ago, too.? get with the times, man!

I never called him a traitor or unpatriotic (at least not in this thread or for quite some time).  I'm simply saying do something to make change, don't bitch from your home, sitting in a chair behind a computer screen.  If that's how we always did things, there wouldn't be a jew left in the world and German would be the official language of the EU.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2006, 05:45:36 PM »

We haven't had a terrorist attack on the US for over 5 years.   I could give a shit about Iraqi democracy.  I care and only care about America and most of its allies to a lesser extent.  I am expecting us to keep the terrorist in Iraq and that my friend is working.

Randall, can you tell me why we are in iraq?  can you tell me what iraq had to do with 911?  what threat anyone in iraq was to me or any of my friends or family?  if you support this load of shit so much, why are you sitting in midwest USA behind a computer typing in 'thu jungle' on a guns n' roses forum all day?  get out and serve your country! rant

i feel like sinead o'connor now, only with a picture of bush.  "fight the real enemy" hihi
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 05:49:16 PM by nonlinear » Logged

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
SLCPUNK
« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2006, 05:50:20 PM »

You are in denial, just like you were in denial when I told you what would happen in Iraq years before.

When Iran gets it's hands on that place we are headed down the wrong path.

It is not a matter of if, but when. Bush is trying to move the goal posts to ensure he can claim some sort of "victory" but it is all smoke and mirrors my friend. Iraq is the recruiting ground for fanatics who see this as a holy war, an attack on Islam by the USA. It is Osama's wet dream come true. An absolute tragedy, and there is no end in sight. You talked the same way two years ago, and you still won't face up to facts: Bush fucked up BIG TIME and we have big problems because of it.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2006, 05:51:02 PM »

I never called him a traitor or unpatriotic (at least not in this thread or for quite some time).  I'm simply saying do something to make change, don't bitch from your home, sitting in a chair behind a computer screen.  If that's how we always did things, there wouldn't be a jew left in the world and German would be the official language of the EU.

Part of being an American is speaking up. Voice = change, which you will probably see tomorrow.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2006, 05:53:23 PM »

You are in denial, just like you were in denial when I told you what would happen in Iraq years before.

When Iran gets it's hands on that place we are headed down the wrong path.

It is not a matter of if, but when. Bush is trying to move the goal posts to ensure he can claim some sort of "victory" but it is all smoke and mirrors my friend. Iraq is the recruiting ground for fanatics who see this as a holy war, an attack on Islam by the USA. It is Osama's wet dream come true. An absolute tragedy, and there is no end in sight. You talked the same way two years ago, and you still won't face up to facts: Bush fucked up BIG TIME and we have big problems because of it.

BINGO.  Osama wanted us to come to afghanistan and beat us the way he beat the russians.  Things didn't work out for him there.  Instead we invade iraq and he gets a second chance.  THIS IS WHAT THEY WANTED and BUSH GAVE IT TO HIM.  The real war on terror was Afghanistan, and b/c of Iraq, THAT WAR is now being effected negatively.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2006, 05:56:15 PM »

The War in Iraq may be entering final meltdown stage. Bud Fox hopes what looks like a major sea change in the American public does not all turn out to be media hype, but from what Fox is seeing people are turning off from the yellow ribbon brick road back to reality. The country is finally facing the fact that the War in Iraq has been an act of arrogance, stupidty and mass murder.

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
SLCPUNK
« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2006, 05:57:30 PM »

THAT WAR is now being effected negatively.

We now have more than enough critical intelligence to back that statement 100 percent.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2006, 06:37:40 PM »

We haven't had a terrorist attack on the US for over 5 years.? ?I could give a shit about Iraqi democracy.? I care and only care about America and most of its allies to a lesser extent.? I am expecting us to keep the terrorist in Iraq and that my friend is working.

Randall, can you tell me why we are in iraq?? can you tell me what iraq had to do with 911?? what threat anyone in iraq was to me or any of my friends or family?? if you support this load of shit so much, why are you sitting in midwest USA behind a computer typing in 'thu jungle' on a guns n' roses forum all day?? get out and serve your country! rant

i feel like sinead o'connor now, only with a picture of bush.? "fight the real enemy" hihi

I'll be in Iraq next August.? Already have my unit and orders, thank ya very much.? Don't worry about ol' Flagg here.? I'll be at Ft Benning Georgia in February, training up.? I'm an active duty Army Officer, 2LT to be exact.? When are you going over non-linear?  I'm sure you're very worried about my safety and well being.

Edit:? There were 7 people viewing this when I posted.? Why did you all run away?? Did I say something?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 06:44:51 PM by Randall Flagg » Logged
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2006, 06:44:59 PM »

I'll be in Iraq next August.  Already have my unit and orders, thank ya very much.  Don't worry about ol' Flagg here.  I'll be at Ft Benning Georgia in February, training up.  I'm an active duty Army Officer, 2LT to be exact.  When are you going over non-linear?

Hi Randall, I've already sacrificed family members for this silly war.  I mentioned it when i first made that post, but i edited/deleted that sentence because, well, it just wasn't appropriate.  let's just say that I've lost a lot, ok?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #171 on: November 06, 2006, 06:49:40 PM »

Edit:  There were 7 people viewing this when I posted.  Why did you all run away?  Did I say something?

Spare us. The time between my last post and yours is nearly 45 minutes, yet you don't see me claiming everybody instantly ran away from my heroic post.

I don't quite understand the argument that if you aren't serving, or have not served then you should keep quiet. What are you trying to say? Seems like an absolute insult to the very same people who laid their life down prior in order to grant us that very freedom in the first place. Maybe you would be more comfortable in a South American country?

In all honesty it is really a last ditch attempt to tell everybody to shut the fuck up.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2006, 06:55:00 PM »

Flagg, be careful over there when you go dude - seriously.  Is this your first tour in Iraq? If so I hope you still post, be curious to hear if your views change once you spend some time there.

nonlinear, I am sorry for your loss(es).  This was is so meaningless I'm sure its hard to come to terms with loved ones dying/losing limbs over a big lie.

Whether or not you know someone there, serve yourself or have written letters to troops and wore a big yellow ribbon, as americans we all have a say and a stake in this war (some stakes larger then others of course).  We're all Americans, lets not forget that.

at the risk of sounding callous, as a taxpayer i have a "stake" in this war too.  In addition to caring about US troops getting killed (and yes I do care a great deal, like I said, they are americans and they are serving this country, nothing but respect) this war has cost BILLIONS.  I can think of a million other things that money could have been used for to make us more safe (and keep our men/women alive).

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #173 on: November 06, 2006, 06:59:34 PM »

i just wish all this fighting between western civilisation and all these terrorists groups would just piss off. Its annoying me, its like the end of the world is unfolding from whats going on or something.

html sucks
eddie_dean
« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2006, 07:37:40 PM »

I'm new here and I've been reading a lot of the posts in this topic and a lot of them have the same theme that "BUSH fucked up!".  Last I checked in the United States still has the War Powers Resolution which limits the ability of the President to deploy armed forces without the consent of congress 60 days after deployment.  And don't get into the "he tricked them with false security reports" because the governemnts of France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Russian, and Australia all had intelligence similiar to our own. We also live in a representative democracy, so regardless of which side of the political spectrum your representative lies, you can still persuade his vote to coincide with your own agenda if you get the majority of the constituents in the state/district to agree.  So instead of pointing fingers at the wrong people, ask yourself how much have you communicated to your representative of this situation?
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #175 on: November 06, 2006, 07:44:58 PM »

I'm new here and I've been reading a lot of the posts in this topic and a lot of them have the same theme that "BUSH fucked up!".  Last I checked in the United States still has the War Powers Resolution which limits the ability of the President to deploy armed forces without the consent of congress 60 days after deployment.  And don't get into the "he tricked them with false security reports" because the governemnts of France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Russian, and Australia all had intelligence similiar to our own. We also live in a representative democracy, so regardless of which side of the political spectrum your representative lies, you can still persuade his vote to coincide with your own agenda if you get the majority of the constituents in the state/district to agree.  So instead of pointing fingers at the wrong people, ask yourself how much have you communicated to your representative of this situation?

what you have to ask yourself is how this crook can prey on fear, manipulate "democracy,"  wage an illegal war of terror, and not face any repercussions...

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #176 on: November 06, 2006, 07:50:58 PM »

I'm new here and I've been reading a lot of the posts in this topic and a lot of them have the same theme that "BUSH fucked up!".? Last I checked in the United States still has the War Powers Resolution which limits the ability of the President to deploy armed forces without the consent of congress 60 days after deployment.? And don't get into the "he tricked them with false security reports" because the governemnts of France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Russian, and Australia all had intelligence similiar to our own. We also live in a representative democracy, so regardless of which side of the political spectrum your representative lies, you can still persuade his vote to coincide with your own agenda if you get the majority of the constituents in the state/district to agree.? So instead of pointing fingers at the wrong people, ask yourself how much have you communicated to your representative of this situation?

Nice name eddie dean.  I think people will be voicing their democratic opinions tomorrow.  However, the whole babble about "bush lied" is not justified.  He made a decision based on reasonable intel.  We dicked around and delayed long enough that it is very possible that the WMDs were moved into Iran.  I'm not saying there were there or that they were moved.  Simply that good intel indicated they were, and we allowed for ample time of movement.  We have found every component of a WMD in Iraq, just none assembeled.
eddie_dean
« Reply #177 on: November 06, 2006, 07:56:14 PM »

I'm new here and I've been reading a lot of the posts in this topic and a lot of them have the same theme that "BUSH fucked up!". Last I checked in the United States still has the War Powers Resolution which limits the ability of the President to deploy armed forces without the consent of congress 60 days after deployment. And don't get into the "he tricked them with false security reports" because the governemnts of France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Russian, and Australia all had intelligence similiar to our own. We also live in a representative democracy, so regardless of which side of the political spectrum your representative lies, you can still persuade his vote to coincide with your own agenda if you get the majority of the constituents in the state/district to agree. So instead of pointing fingers at the wrong people, ask yourself how much have you communicated to your representative of this situation?

what you have to ask yourself is how this crook can prey on fear, manipulate "democracy," wage an illegal war of terror, and not face any repercussions...

And how exactly do you conclude that the President AND Congress of a sovereign nation commited an illegal act when:

1. the planned deployment accorded with the sense of Congress, as expressed in section 8147 of the Department of Defense Appropriations Act

2. the planned deployment satisfied the requirements of the War Powers Resolution

I would love to hear what was illegal about these actions and how democracy was manipulated.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #178 on: November 06, 2006, 07:59:09 PM »

I'm new here and I've been reading a lot of the posts in this topic and a lot of them have the same theme that "BUSH fucked up!". Last I checked in the United States still has the War Powers Resolution which limits the ability of the President to deploy armed forces without the consent of congress 60 days after deployment. And don't get into the "he tricked them with false security reports" because the governemnts of France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Russian, and Australia all had intelligence similiar to our own. We also live in a representative democracy, so regardless of which side of the political spectrum your representative lies, you can still persuade his vote to coincide with your own agenda if you get the majority of the constituents in the state/district to agree. So instead of pointing fingers at the wrong people, ask yourself how much have you communicated to your representative of this situation?

what you have to ask yourself is how this crook can prey on fear, manipulate "democracy," wage an illegal war of terror, and not face any repercussions...

And how exactly do you conclude that the President AND Congress of a sovereign nation commited an illegal act when:

1. the planned deployment accorded with the sense of Congress, as expressed in section 8147 of the Department of Defense Appropriations Act

2. the planned deployment satisfied the requirements of the War Powers Resolution

I would love to hear what was illegal about these actions and how democracy was manipulated.

shut up Randall  hihi

Kid A
« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2006, 08:00:07 PM »

Only Saddam and Hitler committed genocide on their own people.? I don't know if you were trying to compate Bush and Hitler or Saddam and Bush, but either one is false.

Bush has killed more people in Iraq then Saddam has at this point.

And the right wing fascists that post here should remember that.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: