Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:13:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Video Clip of BAZ opening for GNR in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video Clip of BAZ opening for GNR in San Juan, Puerto Rico  (Read 1137 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: November 05, 2006, 06:14:22 PM »

A video clip of former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach performing a new song during his band's October 29, 2006 performance in San Juan, Puerto Rico as the opening act for GUNS N' ROSES has been posted online at YouTube.com. Additional video clips from Bach's San Juan performance can be found at this location.

Contrary to published reports, Sebastian Bach ? who recently completed work on a new studio album, entitled "Angel Down" ? is not actively seeking a new label home.

"I am not 'shopping' my new record to anyone," Bach told BLABBERMOUTH.NET on Oct. 13. "I have not played a note of my new record to anyone but my new manager [Rick Sales of Sanctuary Artist Management).

"What happened with Artemis is that they bought the Spitfire catalog [Spitfire issued Sebastian's last solo release, 'Bring 'Em Bach Alive', in 1999], and at the same time we received serious interest from one of the biggest labels in the world. All of this happened without either label hearing a note of the new record. We are deciding which label is the best to sign with at this very moment."

"Angel Down" was produced by Roy Z. (HALFORD, BRUCE DICKINSON, JUDAS PRIEST) and features such cuts as "Stuck Inside", "American Metalhead", "By Your Side" and "Take You Down With Me".

Sebastian's current touring/recording lineup consists of the following:

Sebastian Bach - Vocals
Metal" Mike Chlasciak (HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM) - Guitar
Steve DiGiorgio (SADUS, ex-DEATH, TESTAMENT) - Bass
Bobby Jarzombek (ICED EARTH, HALFORD) - Drums
Johnny Chromatic ? Guitar

YouTube link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWOg5NVvFnY

More from the show  - http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Sebastian+Bach+Puerto+Rico&search=Search

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: