Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:26:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 260218 times)
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« on: November 08, 2003, 04:31:07 PM »

From www.sebastianbach.com

"Well what can I say but THANK YOU SO MUCH for the awesome 2 week tour !! The reception that you have given the new songs mean alot to me ! We worked really hard all summer on the new material & to play it live along with all your Bach favorites from the past was an exciting & cool thing to do , & the response on the new songs was more than I could have ever hoped for . Next up is the completion - release of the "FOREVER WILD" DVD (finally!), then I film at least 2 more episodes of "The Gilmore Girls ", & then we will head straight into the studio to record the 2nd Sebastian Bach solo cd which will be out in time for a huge spring-summer 2004 WORLD tour !!!!!!!!!! i am counting the days !!!!

Rock on! Im there for sure this time - I missed Skid Row, but im gonna be making this one!

Riot In Everyone!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 06:49:53 PM »

I'm there for sure to.............and at Skid Row November 20th Smiley
TC
Headliner

It's a free world. Take advantage...

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2003, 06:46:12 PM »

skid row now - seb then

what more could a guy ask for?

America's Least Wanted
Headliner

So Damn Cool

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2003, 11:25:09 AM »

skid row now - seb then

what more could a guy ask for?

Some Gn'R i do believe

I Think Sex Is Overated To!
Bahad
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2003, 04:27:34 PM »

Baz rules, who ever have the chance to see him live, enjoy one great moment of ur life  ok
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2003, 06:52:04 PM »

As you know, Skid Row and Seb aren't exactly my forte. [puke]

I do wish Seb luck though because he really seems like a really cool, charismatic, and likable guy from what I saw of him on VH1's Rock Show.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2003, 06:53:13 PM by The New Fiona Apple » Logged

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2003, 04:15:38 PM »

Sebastian Bach DVD "FOREVER WILD" in US stores MAY 2004 !! WORLDWIDE-COMING SOON!
BACH IN METAL EDGE MAGAZINE ! ON NEWSSTANDS NOW ! FEB. '04 ISSUE ! GILMORE GIRLS PIX & FEATURE , THANKS PAUL GARGANO !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey East Coast what up was that a storm or what ! spent the last 4 days or so near Boston MA finishing up the long awaited first ever Sebastian Bach DVD FOREVER WILD which is exceeding my wildest expectations in every way ! wait till you freaks get your hands on this , it rips ! We have assembled as much footage as possible into the DVD & the end result is something which I am EXTREMELY proud of & cannot wait for you all to see ! The concert from the Whiskey in '98 has been remixed & sounds totally heavy ! The FOREVER WILD TV footage is hilarious & excellent quality, there is both footage from the TV show itself as well as UNRELEASED behind -the -scenes bloopers / screw-ups etc. that had us all in the control booth laughing our collective asses off while we were watching it this week . The FOREVER WILD DVD will be in US record stores MAY 2004 !!  

Just thought i'd post this Bach update from his site ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2004, 08:10:24 PM »

Finally looks like it's happening and he's also included UK Dates which is class finally a chance to see him, ive seen the 'New' Skid Row now a chance to see how good Bach really is...

Former SKID ROW vocalist SEBASTIAN BACH has posted the following announcement on his official website, www.sebastianbach.com: "Yes it's true. I am now finalizing the heaviest lineup I have ever played with on a stage at any time in my 20 year career. Joining the band on bass guitar is none other than Steve DiGiorgio (Death, Testament, Iced Earth, Sadus, Dark Hall & Control Denied) and we will be assaulting Europe together this December! (see below). Steve is one of the greatest bass players in metal and is a part of the Metal Bass Players Hall Of Fame." Sebastian Bach has the following gigs booked: December 2 in Glasgow, UK at Garage 3 in Liverpool, UK at TBA 4 in Sheffield, UK at Corporation 6 in Budapest, Hungary at Wigwam 7 in Instanbul, Turkey at Yeni Melek Show Theater 8 in Ankara, Turkey at Saklykent Concert Hall 10 in Madrid, Spain at Macumba 11 in Bergara, Spain at Sala Jam 12 in Barcelona, Spain at Razzmatazz 2 14 in Bradford, United Kingdom at Rios 15 in Birmingham, United Kingdom at Dudley JB's 16 in London, United Kingdom at The Mean Fiddler 17 in Devon, United Kingdom at Torquay Town Hall 18 in Milan, Italy at Rainbow.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2004, 08:53:10 PM »

Im jsut gettin into the Skid and his solo stuff...he was in his hometown of Peterbourgh a couple months ago but i didnt go and check it out..he was signin stuff

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2004, 02:59:55 PM »

is sebastian bachs solo album any good, like still heavy. Skidrow were really heavy (2nd 3rd albums anyway)

html sucks
Captain Obvious
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2004, 12:55:32 AM »

Baz rules, who ever have the chance to see him live, enjoy one great moment of ur life  ok

Just try to dodge the bottles he throws at your head.
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2004, 12:30:45 PM »

Is Sebastian Bach still singin as he used to?I havent heard anything of he?s new stuff....

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2004, 03:35:59 PM »

Is Sebastian Bach still singin as he used to?I havent heard anything of he?s new stuff....

He is the King. He contributed to even Broadway musicals, so he maybe better than ever was. And he comes to Budapest, and I'll buy my tickets next week!  ok

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2004, 12:40:17 AM »

I have a CD of his called "The Last Hard Men".......It was wretched....

Baby Slash//

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
The New Fiona Apple
VIP

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2004, 12:54:36 AM »

WHO CARES?

Bobby Valentine

-Axl Rose
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2004, 02:00:51 AM »

WHO CARES?
Do yourself a favor and listen to (Slave to the grind) This fuckin' album will change your mind about Skid Row!

And if it doesn't, Hmmm...Well.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
The New Fiona Apple
VIP

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2004, 11:11:28 AM »

WHO CARES?
Do yourself a favor and listen to (Slave to the grind) This fuckin' album will change your mind about Skid Row!

And if it doesn't, Hmmm...Well.

I've heard it and I don't feel like hearing it again.

It sucks, so I'll pass.

Bobby Valentine

-Axl Rose
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2004, 01:29:23 PM »

is sebastian bachs solo album any good, like still heavy. Skidrow were really heavy (2nd 3rd albums anyway)
Bring 'Em Bach Alive is pretty good mainly live covers of Skid Row stuff with a few new studio tracks which are not that good, most of his releases have been covers he's done little new stuff, still if all he does is run through all the Skid Row tracks live i will be happy, i hope for a decent new album soon though.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2004, 02:36:47 PM »

As I read it's the standardsetlist for the tour (in this order).

Slave To The Grind
Big Guns
Always And Never The Same
Piece Of Me
Frozen
Here I Am
18&Life
Rock'N'Roll
Sweet Little Sister
The Threat
In A Darkened Room
Monkey Business
Timewarp
I Remember You
Youth Gone Wild

beer

Rollin' on the streets
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2004, 06:39:07 AM »

Man, I've just seen Sebastian Bach live, for the first time in my life!? I've been waiting for 15 fuckin' years for it to happen, and finally, he played a show here in Budapest! He was amazing, his voice is better than ever, he fuckin' had all highs and lows, he had a fantastic contact with the fans! His band was amazing, too, incredible musicians, who played with their heart and seemed to really enjoy the show. But Bach... Man, that guy is a God! He didn't have a rest for a minute, he was extremely intensive! Played some new songs and almost all of the big SR songs (Slave, 18 and life, Big Guns, Here I Am, I remember you, Monkey, Darkened, Youth Gone Wild, Piece of Me and The Threat, Frozen), I only missed Beat Yourself Blind and My Enemy... But this was the show of the year for me, although unfortunately I haven't seen Velvet Revolver.

Oh man, I'm so fuckin' excited... He's not only an awesome singer (the best in te world right now IMO), but also a really great guy! Once a fight broke out in the crowd, he stopped the music in the munite and told the guys 'Fuck this shit men, I came here to my friends, because you're all my friends, to have a fuckin' great time and I don't want anyone to be hurt, so stop this, right?' and then continued. Other time he found a guy in the crowd with a NY (NJ?) cap on his heat. He asked him to handle it to him, he put it his own head nad said 'Man, this hat is where I came from. You live here in Budapest, so I don't want to see these hats here, I wanna see fuckin' Budapest and Hungary hats! Man, you surely have a hole here' and pointed to his head and gave back the hat to the motherfucker! That was incredible! And when they started to play Monkey Business, the whole place just exploded! Their last song was Youth Gone Wild and Seb introduced this as pointing to the tattoo on his forearm, sayin' that our next song is (pointing to the words). Almost the whole place was chanting 'Youth...Gone...Wild...Youth... Gone... Wild...' etc but he said he was unsatisfied with the volume so decided to leave the stage. Of course, they returned in a minute, the place was chanting 'Youth Gone Wild' louder than ever, and they fuckin' started and the place exploded again! Man, this show was a nuclear assault with Slave, Big Guns, Piece of Me, Monkey Business and Youth Gone Wild! Even the ballads sounded like bombs! When they finihed the 90 minute show, he said that he'd come back next summer! Man, that was my best day in 2004!? smoking
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 06:42:22 AM by Mikkamakka » Logged

Rollin' on the streets
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: