Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:07:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 15 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 15 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre  (Read 97281 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2006, 11:19:45 PM »

Hmmm, I WOULD like to go to this one.  A perfect reason to visit my half-brother.  Wink
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2006, 05:37:07 PM »

Has anyone got their tickets yet?

Ive gotten both sets of Ottawa tix that I ordered, yet am still waiting on my Toronto tix.

Anyone else in the same boat as me? Tongue

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
redarmy76
Headliner

OK, Nevermind

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2006, 06:11:01 PM »

I got mine on the pre-sale thru Ticketmaster, and I haven't recieved them yet.  I'm not sweating yet, should be by next week.

Bitch slap rappin'
Madcap
Rocker

Kill Your Idols

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2006, 06:41:07 PM »

For people still looking for ticktes to this show, ticketmaster has released some floor seats,repeat floor seats are no longer sold out. get them while you can, i counted about 53 floor tickets left!

Strangers passing in the street
By chance two separate glances meet
And I am you and what I see is me
RJ1221
Rocker

5 dolla Spock bill!

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2006, 11:36:16 AM »

I got mine on the pre-sale thru Ticketmaster, and I haven't recieved them yet.? I'm not sweating yet, should be by next week.

ya, i havent got mine either, but they'll come, if not, call, and just tell them you'll pick them up a few hours before the show
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2006, 10:53:09 PM »

Any tickets left for this one?
BFD
Headliner

Do you know where you are???

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2006, 12:57:33 PM »

As of now the best tickets available are a pair in row 23 of section 103, which are better than what's still available for Billy Talent which went on sale two hours ago.  I can't beleive it!

"And I'll leave you lying on the bed.  With your ass in the air."
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2006, 02:16:48 PM »

You can get floors right now, they've released more tickets for this show.

The same thing is likely to happen with Billy Talent. More tickets will get released later. Plus, BT have a new album Tongue
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2006, 08:29:08 AM »

i fucking hate Billy Talent...the singer has the most annoying voice i could ever dream of Undecided

i just searcehd for tickets...the floors are gone again just a couple rows at the back in the lower bowl and the back 8 sections of the upperbowl left

kyrie
Legend

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2006, 12:35:02 PM »

i fucking hate Billy Talent...the singer has the most annoying voice i could ever dream of Undecided

i just searcehd for tickets...the floors are gone again just a couple rows at the back in the lower bowl and the back 8 sections of the upperbowl left

I like em, but it took a while to get into em.

Yeah floors are gone, it kinda sucks cuz I have a friend who is flip-flopping on whether to go... if he does he'll be stuck in the nosebleeds prolly Tongue
downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2006, 01:41:07 PM »

Hey all,

Count me in for this show.  I scored 11 floor tickets (though it looks like I'm one or two short for the people i know who want to go).  When I picked up 8 tickets from ticketmaster (bought 3 through the HOB presale), the salesclerk was stunned I was able to score so many.  He said that a lot of people over the past two weeks have been coming in trying to get floor tickets. 

I remember back in 2002 I tried to setup a pre-party at the Hard Rock Cafe but only four people showed up (mind you, it was only through the Dust N' Bones mailing list).  I'll definitely try to stop in at the pre-party.  It's my friend's birthday (he's going too) so we're really going to be celebrating hard that night.  Looks like it's going to be an awesome time.  My question is what time is everyone planning on getting there, and when do you all expect to leave?  'Cause we've got floor tickets I don't want to get there too late and be stuck at the back, but at the same time, don't want to be standing there for a couple of hours with no beverage in my hand (for those with floor tickets, you can't drink alcohol on the floor - sucks but probably a smart move on ACCs part).  Included in the 11 people coming are some rather dainty girls, so I don't want to get too close though - you SOBS can get quite rough at the front.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all there.  Let me know what time everyone plans on getting there and leaving.

Cheers,

Andrew

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2006, 05:09:49 PM »

Hey all,

Count me in for this show.  I scored 11 floor tickets (though it looks like I'm one or two short for the people i know who want to go).  When I picked up 8 tickets from ticketmaster (bought 3 through the HOB presale), the salesclerk was stunned I was able to score so many.  He said that a lot of people over the past two weeks have been coming in trying to get floor tickets. 

I remember back in 2002 I tried to setup a pre-party at the Hard Rock Cafe but only four people showed up (mind you, it was only through the Dust N' Bones mailing list).  I'll definitely try to stop in at the pre-party.  It's my friend's birthday (he's going too) so we're really going to be celebrating hard that night.  Looks like it's going to be an awesome time.  My question is what time is everyone planning on getting there, and when do you all expect to leave?  'Cause we've got floor tickets I don't want to get there too late and be stuck at the back, but at the same time, don't want to be standing there for a couple of hours with no beverage in my hand (for those with floor tickets, you can't drink alcohol on the floor - sucks but probably a smart move on ACCs part).  Included in the 11 people coming are some rather dainty girls, so I don't want to get too close though - you SOBS can get quite rough at the front.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all there.  Let me know what time everyone plans on getting there and leaving.

Cheers,

Andrew

They released more floors last week. If you need more, keep an eye on ticketmaster, they might be holding back a few more to release them closer to the show date. This fucks over scalpers and doubles TM's take (Scalpers get stuck with tickets and the public buys direct from TM).
charl13dontsurf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2006, 08:49:58 AM »

Hey guys,

I have 4 extra GA floor tickets for the ACC show. I decided to go with seats instead of floor (got some nice ones on stage left) so I need to sell these asap. I am willing to go cost if someone can get them off my hands right away. E-mail aharris23@rogers.com if you are in SW Ontario and need some tickets.

Thanks,

cds
roadapples
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2006, 05:17:48 PM »

I wonder if Axl will visit the same club afterwards?  721Club?  Or any after hour parties?
redarmy76
Headliner

OK, Nevermind

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2006, 07:17:57 PM »

Just to let you guys know, I got my tickets in the mail today from Ticketmaster, so cool to have them in my hands.  Watch out people on the floor, I'm movin to the front

Bitch slap rappin'
BFD
Headliner

Do you know where you are???

« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2006, 07:25:41 PM »

I'll definitely try to stop in at the pre-party.  It's my friend's birthday (he's going too) so we're really going to be celebrating hard that night.  Looks like it's going to be an awesome time.  My question is what time is everyone planning on getting there, and when do you all expect to leave? 

This is a good question.  I'd rather show up to the ACC as late as possible.  I don't want to be standing on the floor for hours with nothing to lubricate my throat with.

"And I'll leave you lying on the bed.  With your ass in the air."
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2006, 09:04:27 AM »

i got my tickets too beer drool

muffinass
Headliner

I'm a muffin!

« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2006, 10:53:37 AM »

quick question...i bought my tickets through the HOB site, and opted for the will-call option so i can pick up my tickets in person.
  does that mean i have to wait until the day OF the concert to pick them up, or can i just go to any ticketmaster anytime between now and nov.15?

Nov.15th, Air Canada Center !!!
RJ1221
Rocker

5 dolla Spock bill!

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2006, 11:49:45 AM »

? quick question...i bought my tickets through the HOB site, and opted for the will-call option so i can pick up my tickets in person.
? does that mean i have to wait until the day OF the concert to pick them up, or can i just go to any ticketmaster anytime between now and nov.15?

im pretty sure yo ucan go anytime
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2006, 03:00:39 PM »

quick question...i bought my tickets through the HOB site, and opted for the will-call option so i can pick up my tickets in person.
  does that mean i have to wait until the day OF the concert to pick them up, or can i just go to any ticketmaster anytime between now and nov.15?

Any time after you get your email stating they're ready. I got my email but I haven't picked my tix up yet. Make sure you have ID, Credit Card, and Order confirmation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: