Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:55:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 15 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 15 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre  (Read 97264 times)
wadernation
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2006, 05:00:38 PM »

Ya i hope they dont kick me out....I cant see them doing that....Do they check everybody anyways?

there is only one worlds most dangerous man
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2006, 10:43:35 PM »

From my excperience they only check your bags or if u have a coator whatever on...I have been patted down before though for Audioslave

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2006, 12:51:10 AM »

Probably not before 6...

/jarmo

Yeah.
crazytrain
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2006, 09:43:39 PM »

hey guys.  i'll join up with you guys at the armadillo.  I'll be travelling out from kitchener to toronto.

I was there for the guns show in 2002, and it was a total blast!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2006, 09:52:43 PM »

K cool...Welcome aboard dude.....Ill probably be showing up around 6 now to the Armadillo seeing as Sebastian goes on 2nd.....Has anyone called there and talked to the restaurant?Jarmo?

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Kreldo
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2006, 11:19:45 PM »

Spare Ticket - guy I was going with can't go - Section Location (SECTION FLOOR4, ROW  GA1)

Let me know if you're interested - face value obviously $85 - Ticketbastard charges

kreldo@hotmail.com
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2006, 11:32:30 PM »

I can't wait! I went to the Hammerstein shows, and they were awsome...
I wonder how the crowd will be like....I'm soooo excited! weeeeee!

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
RJ1221
Rocker

5 dolla Spock bill!

« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2006, 09:25:26 AM »

From my excperience they only check your bags or if u have a coator whatever on...I have been patted down before though for Audioslave

i got my camera in back in the '02 show, they just swiped me with that metal detector thing, and it didnt pic up my camera
oldfan
Rocker

aka.... hrmmmmm

« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2006, 12:17:12 PM »

WHOOOooooo almost time  ok

Hammer1
Headliner

GNR Fan

« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2006, 12:44:37 PM »

Still have two tic's sec 118

Face value   - gunnergirl@yahoo.com

give me a call

$199.95 beer
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2006, 02:29:05 PM »

Ok, I'm not gonna be able to attend the pre show party cause I wanna get in line really early, but hopefully I'll see a bunch of you in line or inside the venue. 

Is anyone else lining up really early? Like 5-6 pm ish

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
redarmy76
Headliner

OK, Nevermind

« Reply #131 on: November 13, 2006, 03:04:16 PM »

Dunno If I'm gonna make the pre-show either, not leaving Barrie until 7 pm, and driving right down there.  The other alternative is to park at Yorkdale and take the subway to Union, anybody got any idea if we do that will the Subway's still be running after the concert is over.  I think between 1-2 am would be safe?

If I don't see any of you fuckers before hand, have an awesome time.  I'll be on the floor, and if you want to find me, I'm 6'6 and I'll be wearing my lucky GNR Red Trucker Hat, I'm not to hard to miss.

Bitch slap rappin'
5150 Time
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #132 on: November 13, 2006, 06:30:26 PM »

Hey i been readin the forums for a month now so i figure why not sign up  peace anyway il be at the toronto show and takin the subway from downsview lol hope it still runnin by the time the concert is done
crazytrain
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #133 on: November 13, 2006, 09:00:32 PM »

Dunno If I'm gonna make the pre-show either, not leaving Barrie until 7 pm, and driving right down there.  The other alternative is to park at Yorkdale and take the subway to Union, anybody got any idea if we do that will the Subway's still be running after the concert is over.  I think between 1-2 am would be safe?

If I don't see any of you fuckers before hand, have an awesome time.  I'll be on the floor, and if you want to find me, I'm 6'6 and I'll be wearing my lucky GNR Red Trucker Hat, I'm not to hard to miss.

Once the subways close (aprox 1:30a), you can take the blue night special buses, which run along the subway lines on the streets above.  I think those busses run every 20-30 minutes.
oldfan
Rocker

aka.... hrmmmmm

« Reply #134 on: November 13, 2006, 09:01:13 PM »

let me ask this once again (hi axl) anyone bringing any gear?

Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2006, 10:47:19 PM »

Dunno If I'm gonna make the pre-show either, not leaving Barrie until 7 pm, and driving right down there.? The other alternative is to park at Yorkdale and take the subway to Union, anybody got any idea if we do that will the Subway's still be running after the concert is over.? I think between 1-2 am would be safe?

If I don't see any of you fuckers before hand, have an awesome time.? I'll be on the floor, and if you want to find me, I'm 6'6 and I'll be wearing my lucky GNR Red Trucker Hat, I'm not to hard to miss.

ok, u gotta like stand behind me bro!

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2006, 11:53:37 PM »

I wouldn't count on the TTC subway running (hopefully they won't cause that means we got a good show), but the Blue Night busses should be running.

Someone please line up with me!  All my friends have seated tickets (I got them as B-day gifts for them but wasj't gonna shell out $90 each) and aren't going early and I need someone that'll help cover my spot in line so I don't end up holding it in and having to piss in a cup halfway through the show.

Lemme know....

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2006, 10:21:56 AM »

anybody hoping to commute on the go train the last bus leaves union station @ 1:30 going west (Hamilton) and the shows have been ending @ around 1:15 so don't count on making it...the first train leaves @ 6:30 am thursday

not sure when city transit stops i can try and find out though

Onikeus
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2006, 10:25:57 AM »

I'm going to the GNR show at Toronto but I have a problem. I bought a ticket for my friend for his birthday and now he is unable to make it. Since I bought it, its stuck with me. Its a General Admission Floor ticket. Its a hard ticket not an internet print off. I bought it off a scalper for $150 (the floor is sold out) but I'm selling it for $105 (Canadian) the price you would pay on ticketmaster for it. I rather sell it to someone here who's a real Guns N' Roses fan than have to scalp it right before the show. The floor is sold out so its a hard ticket to get, please PM if anyone is interested. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 10:57:16 AM by Onikeus » Logged
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2006, 10:30:33 AM »

I'm going to the GNR show at Toronto but I have a problem. I bought a ticket for my friend for his birthday and now he is unable to make it. Since I bought it, its stuck with me. Its a General Admission Floor ticket. Its a hard ticket not an internet print off. I bought it off a scalper for $150 (the floor is sold out) but I'm selling it for $105 (Canadian) the price you would pay on ticketmaster for it. I rather sell it to someone here who's a real Guns N' Roses fan than have to scalp it right before the show. The floor is sold out so its a hard ticket to get, please PM if anyone is interested. Thanks.

I'm not a mod here but unless you have a receipt that shows you paid more then face value for the ticket, I don't believe you're allowed to sell it here for more then that.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: