Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:50:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  What's the most pressure/stress you've been under?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's the most pressure/stress you've been under?  (Read 2340 times)
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« on: November 16, 2006, 04:35:48 PM »

intresting topic...

as we all face it through our lifes at some point!!

Dicuss people!!

Huh

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
judaskennedy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 04:30:52 AM »

no!
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 07:02:15 AM »

Money related issues can always be stressful, as well as health related issues, which can make money related things seem not so bad-relationships also can overwhelm everthing in your life-it depends on the person

libertad
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 08:03:05 AM »

intresting topic...

as we all face it through our lifes at some point!!

Dicuss people!!

Huh

Why don't you start and tell yours instead of just going "go outside.. play.. I'll watch from the kitchen window."

Huh
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 12:05:38 PM by Skeba » Logged

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 08:10:50 AM »

Money related issues can always be stressful, as well as health related issues, which can make money related things seem not so bad-relationships also can overwhelm everthing in your life-it depends on the person

Health related issues are a nightmare for me.
Even the most trivial health problem seems huge in my mind.
Maybe it has something to do with my being too afraid of doctors.
I mean, I just can't handle it. It's a problem that puts me under so much stress.
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 08:14:00 AM »

this one time i took a plane from new york to see my estranged wife in LA. we met up at her christmas party at this huge building. really high. Anyway, long story short, international terrorists fronted by Alan Rickman kidnapped everyone (i managed to sneak away as parties aren't really my thing and i was in my wife's office). I had to kill all the terrorists and deal with the gung-ho FBI and save everyone in the building.

That was stressful.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 08:40:54 AM »

this one time i took a plane from new york to see my estranged wife in LA. we met up at her christmas party at this huge building. really high. Anyway, long story short, international terrorists fronted by Alan Rickman kidnapped everyone (i managed to sneak away as parties aren't really my thing and i was in my wife's office). I had to kill all the terrorists and deal with the gung-ho FBI and save everyone in the building.

That was stressful.

Oh yeah, I remember seing that on the news. You were pretty balsy to jump from the tower's roof just before it exploded !

By the way, how are your feet ? Healing ?

Great post man ok

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 02:13:28 PM »

A lap dance from the last place contestant of NBC's "Biggest Loser."
Graciela
Oasis or Westlife, that's the question
Rocker

Show them no fear, show them no pain

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 03:22:31 PM »

That was stressful.

Hehehehe, that was funny. Are you related to Jack Bauer?

Seriously... Pressure? What pressure?

I?m trying to get over a break-up, and it's taking me longer and it's hurting me more than I ever thought it would. It wasn?t a long relationship, but it was very intense, at least for me. It?s not easy to come to terms with the fact that for the other person it wasn?t that important after all . Because of that, well, and also because I don't really enjoy my job anymore, I?ve been having problems at work; frankly my mind is not into it. I actually fear for my job.

Things are not going that well back at home with my mum and dad. A separation is on the cards plus another member of my family is dealing with some health problems.

On top of everything I have less than two weeks to find new flatmates, otherwise I?m gonna have to move out of the place that has been my home for the past 5 years.

Oh yeah! And my football team looks set to get demoted yet again this season? Roll Eyes

Who the hell put a curse on me?? rant

Still all right to smile though? Cos I'm perfectly aware it could be much worse

Edit to add: I might as well ask: Anyone in London interested in sharing a lovely flat with me in Camden Town?? hihi

« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 06:11:24 AM by Graciela » Logged

Maybe I'll get it right next time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: