Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:03:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227810 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  *** MODS PLEASE DON'T DELETE OR LOCK THIS - CLEAR SOME THINGS UP FOR US! ***
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *** MODS PLEASE DON'T DELETE OR LOCK THIS - CLEAR SOME THINGS UP FOR US! ***  (Read 42385 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2006, 04:14:14 AM »

Woah..........look at all this drama.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2006, 04:20:39 AM »

Woah..........look at all this drama.

Yeah.. I mean it's good to open your mouth if something's bothering here, but this all goes too far.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2006, 09:29:33 AM »

By the way, is your real name Jarmo or is that an internet name? I came back from MSG and found out that you were the one I talked to allot that evening... but I don't remember you saying your name was Jarmo. (Or maybe I forgot to ask?  Undecided ) Anyway... it was nice meeting you, and thanks for the well-moderated bb.

I think I introduced myself at some point.

I remember you not being 100% sober at the end of the night....  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2006, 12:42:36 PM »

I think Christos would win.

never. not in a million years. most posters hate that guy. hes an arrogant little man with admin privilages, and nothing to say or add to any thread other than to remind you of "the rules"  he seriously needs a life or something better to occupy his time than to hand out on the GnR board and enforce rules..   Does he ever add anything to any thread about GnR?  nope... just wants to tell you the rules.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2006, 12:44:04 PM »

He's a moderator, that's one of the things moderators do.

If you people would actually respect the rules, there would be no need for him to remind you of the rules.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2006, 12:50:41 PM »

If you people would actually respect the rules, there would be no need for him to remind you of the rules.

/jarmo

I wasnt talking about me "respecting the rules"  as far as i know i havent broke them....  he dones need to remind me of anything...
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2006, 12:52:44 PM »

/jarmo

I wasnt talking about me "respecting the rules"  as far as i know i havent broke them....  he dones need to remind me of anything...

Why do have -3 karma?
MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2006, 12:54:36 PM »

/jarmo

me also?
what coz i disagreed with you here in the admin forum??

i had -1 before you banned me for a day. now i log back in and im down to a -3?

crazy.

I wasnt talking about me "respecting the rules"? as far as i know i havent broke them....? he dones need to remind me of anything...

Why do have -3 karma?
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2006, 01:14:23 PM »

never. not in a million years. most posters hate that guy. hes an arrogant little man with admin privilages, and nothing to say or add to any thread other than to remind you of "the rules"? he seriously needs a life or something better to occupy his time than to hand out on the GnR board and enforce rules..? ?Does he ever add anything to any thread about GnR?? nope... just wants to tell you the rules.

You just have no clue abour Christos... you see, I don' t need to get into anyone's ass & I am not anyone's advocate, but jarmo, Christos & anythinggoes are the most honest, sincere & cool people & GN'R fans I ever met, even if it was for only few minutes. So go figure... you have just no clue.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2006, 02:54:50 PM »

/jarmo

You havent broken any rules huh? Well you just insulted one of the mods 2 posts up, so now do you still think you havent broken any rules?  Roll Eyes
MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #110 on: November 23, 2006, 03:05:42 PM »

/jarmo

I wasnt talking about me "respecting the rules"? as far as i know i havent broke them....? he dones need to remind me of anything...

You havent broken any rules huh? Well you just insulted one of the mods 2 posts up, so now do you still think you havent broken any rules?? Roll Eyes

oh yeah? how did i "inuslt him"

expalin it.
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2006, 03:12:26 PM »

expalin it.

I'll expalin it. I'll expalin it reel good... Tongue Calling someone "an arrogant little man" who "seriously needs a life" is a bit of an insult to me.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2006, 03:48:51 PM »

never. not in a million years. most posters hate that guy. hes an arrogant little man with admin privilages, and nothing to say or add to any thread other than to remind you of "the rules"  he seriously needs a life or something better to occupy his time than to hand out on the GnR board and enforce rules..   Does he ever add anything to any thread about GnR?  nope... just wants to tell you the rules.

rofl

You've been registered on this board for  Shocked 13 days  Shocked, and you know what I've been doing for the past 5 years? This deserves a good laugh.

You have 18 posts per day and I hardly have 4 per day. You do understand that quantity and quality are 2 different things... Right?

And most posters hate me? Wow... 

Let's say it's true (even though it's a very strong word, I'd rarely use for another person):

On a board of 7500 posters, Let's suppose 60% hates me (most you said)... They hate someone they've never met in real life, cause he's doing what he's supposed to do on a board as a moderator, which is moderate.

And you think that I need a life?

Guess again...

P.S.: I didn't give you your latest karma...

MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2006, 03:51:14 PM »

never. not in a million years. most posters hate that guy. hes an arrogant little man with admin privilages, and nothing to say or add to any thread other than to remind you of "the rules"? he seriously needs a life or something better to occupy his time than to hand out on the GnR board and enforce rules..? ?Does he ever add anything to any thread about GnR?? nope... just wants to tell you the rules.

rofl

You've been registered on this board for? Shocked 13 days? Shocked, and you know what I've been doing for the past 5 years? This deserves a good laugh.

You have 18 posts per day and I hardly have 4 per day. You do understand that quantity and quality are 2 different things... Right?

And most posters hate me? Wow...?

Let's say it's true (even though it's a very strong word, I'd rarely use for another person):

On a board of 7500 posters, Let's suppose 60% hates me (most you said)... They hate someone they've never met in real life, cause he's doing what he's supposed to do on a board as a moderator, which is moderate.

And you think that I need a life?

Guess again...

P.S.: I didn't give you your latest karma...

this isnt my first screen name.
MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #114 on: November 23, 2006, 03:51:51 PM »

expalin it.

I'll expalin it. I'll expalin it reel good... Tongue Calling someone "an arrogant little man" who "seriously needs a life" is a bit of an insult to me.

thats an insult to you?

drama queen.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2006, 03:57:15 PM »

So, for how long have you been a member of this board?

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2006, 04:01:10 PM »

Ask yourself; would a poster of any worth or merit need a second, let alone multiple, ones?

Unless you keep the same name, of course.

(disclaimer)

, though of course that does not apply to everybody who keeps their name.

(disclaimer the second)

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2006, 04:03:14 PM »

expalin it.

thats an insult to you?

drama queen.

'Tis not that horrible an insult, no. Was just trying to help.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2006, 04:10:49 PM »

oh god you guys are crazy

just chill out

yes, jarmo isn't all right - in an ethic point of view - deleting all negative threads, cause people might have something negative to say on objective things and that's their point of view.
i went to a lot of shows, i have opinions.
again repeating over and over that axl is an asshole is stupid
on the other hand interestings comments, may they be negative, are welcomed i guess.

now it's his board. he does what he wants
you can leave, there a lot of other good boards.

and christos is a very nice guy. he needs to gain some weight tho, he's skin n bones !!!

MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #119 on: November 23, 2006, 04:43:52 PM »

So, for how long have you been a member of this board?

since 2001.  you know what. its not even worth fighting with everyone.  delete threads, keep threads, whatever.

sorry for insulting you. it is your board.  keep or delete whatever you want. its not even worth fighting about.  Its just a pain in the fucking ass when you are typing up a longer reply or you spend 5 or 10 mins typing and then hit "post" and the thread is magicly gone..

peace.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: