Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:11:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  GILBY CLARKE On JASON NEWSTED's Injury: 'There's Not Much You Can Do Except To J
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GILBY CLARKE On JASON NEWSTED's Injury: 'There's Not Much You Can Do Except To J  (Read 1904 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: November 22, 2006, 05:54:33 PM »

Jon Zahlaway of LiveDaily recently conducted an interview with former GUNS N' ROSES and current ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA guitarist Gilby Clarke. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

On picking Lukas Rossi to front ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA:

"We always knew it was between Lukas and Dilana from day one. They were the two that showed us something that was different. That's what we always said: 'We want a singer that's gonna take us places. We want someone who's different, someone we haven't seen before, something unusual,' and they both showed that."

On Rossi's performance on the band's debut album:

"He blew me away. I gotta tell ya, I was more impressed with him after the record was done. He did such a great job. And then, when it came down to him writing, he killed it, man. A lot of 'em were my songs ... I left the lyrics and the vocals open, and I was really impressed with what he brought to the table."

On Jason Newsted's (ex-METALLICA) shoulder injury which could keep him out of the band's lineup for up to nine months:

"All three of us have made a lot of sacrifices to do this, and we've all put a lot into this ? Jason more than anybody, because Tommy [Lee; M?TLEY CR?E] and I live in L.A. [where the television show and studio sessions took place]. Jason didn't live in L.A. He gave up his home and everything to be a part of this. And it just ? man, what a bummer to put all this [effort] in and now you're out. It's like an injured pitcher who didn't get to pitch the season. It really bummed us out. There's not much you can do except to just go forward. I feel bad for him, and I also feel bad that we've gotta go on without him at this point."

Read the entire interview at www.livedaily.com.

http://www.livedaily.com/news/Rock_Star_Supernova_ready_to_hit_the_road-11075.html?t=98

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 07:39:57 PM »

Well thats what he gets for trying to save an amp... Must be he didnt get enough from the show to buy a new one, hope it was worth it  ok  hihi
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 07:42:23 AM »

Supernova is a joke....

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: