Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:48:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 25 - Auburn Hills, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 25 - Auburn Hills, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills  (Read 93593 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2006, 07:59:37 AM »

Ya man np... i think they were planning on after the show too ... if im correct ok ok

As long as The Post is open when the concert is over (read: as long as GN'R go on around 10 or 11) then we'll be partying there afterward.

I'm going to make the final plans for the pre-party this weekend. I need everyone to do me a small favor.

Please PM me if you plan on attending EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE and give me an idea of how many people you're bringing with you.

I want to be able to give The Post an fairly accurate head count so I can try to get us drink specials or something.

Thanks!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2006, 01:48:48 PM »

I called The Post today and this is all the information I could gather for the pre-party:

The open at 5pm on Saturdays. The recommend that we try to show up as close to 5 as possible to secure a good amount of space in the bar area. They always have drink specials on show evenings and they have already planned to be pumped Guns N' Roses through the bar that entire night. I let her know that I could make a wicked MP3 disc for them to use and she said they would love that.

They will shuttle all concert goers to and from the Palace in roughly 30 minute intervals starting at 5:30pm. She said they have a direct line to the Palace management so they are in the know as to what is going on at all times. So dealing with a band like GN'R and their timing issues won't be a problem.

As soon as they last song is started the bus driver will be waiting at the WEST Entrance doors and run bus loads of Post customers back to the bar (their cars as well) until the crowd is gone.

Thank you to those who have PM'd me with their head count for the party. It looks like there's gonna be alot of us there!! I can't wait to hang out with everyone. If anyone still has more driving or travel questions in general do not hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to help you out!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2006, 02:52:33 PM »

So can we park at the post ... because the worst is parking at the palace u never get a ood spot plus its fucking freezing walking all the way from the other end of the parking lot

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2006, 03:18:15 PM »

So can we park at the post ... because the worst is parking at the palace u never get a ood spot plus its fucking freezing walking all the way from the other end of the parking lot

Yep. That's one of the reasons why I made sure they shuttle back to The Post no matter what time the concert ends. I didn't want all of us to have to walk all the way back the The Post in the middle of night in the dead of winter!

Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2006, 10:15:42 PM »

Good Call

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
welchgc
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2006, 10:55:18 PM »

sweet
got my tickets from ticketmaster tonight-presale. GA Floor, gonna be tight.
cya all there
axlholic
Opening Act

Its not a comeback its a RESURRECTION!!

« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2006, 01:16:59 PM »

FYI everyone,  if anyone else is not planning on driving after the show based on intoxication, the Auburn Hills Holiday in has rooms for $84 (or less if you prepay) but they may go up in price or be unavailable since its thanksgiving weekend.   
alexh0618
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2006, 02:29:26 PM »

just bought some GA floor tix! I cant fucking wait!
omgrunnn
Headliner

« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2006, 08:30:46 PM »

only like 5 weeks.... beer

November 25th, 2006-Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit
December 2nd, 2011-U.S. Bank Area, Cincinnati
manicstreet
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #129 on: October 20, 2006, 03:28:33 PM »

I hate to say it guys, but i think this show will be cancelled unless some tickets are sold. I bought tix Oct 13 Sec 202 row 8 seats 1 and 2. They are only up to Sec 202 row 10 seats 5 and 6.

I love Gn'r more than any other band but the album really needed to be released prior to the tour. I think we should all prepare for the worst so we dont get our hopes crushed. It will interesting to see how other poor selling shows go.
omgrunnn
Headliner

« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2006, 08:37:34 PM »

lower level status is best tix left are 3 sections back from stage 7th row.....

axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #131 on: October 20, 2006, 09:26:15 PM »

lower level status is best tix left are 3 sections back from stage 7th row.....

Bad im assuming?

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
omgrunnn
Headliner

« Reply #132 on: October 20, 2006, 11:15:05 PM »

yeaa thats not too good....they prbly shoulda played DTE instead

JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2006, 01:01:54 AM »

I hate to say it guys, but i think this show will be cancelled unless some tickets are sold. I bought tix Oct 13 Sec 202 row 8 seats 1 and 2. They are only up to Sec 202 row 10 seats 5 and 6.

I love Gn'r more than any other band but the album really needed to be released prior to the tour. I think we should all prepare for the worst so we dont get our hopes crushed. It will interesting to see how other poor selling shows go.

Man, I have been checking out these threads just to see what people have been posting.  I have the same concerns for my show too (Minneapolis). A real big kick in the balls came with the Aerosmith/Motley Crue PRESALE tonight for Minneapolis tickets at the same venue. As of one day of ticket sales, the Aer/Crue show has sold out the floor and lower level at $123 a pop. Granted, its a two band show, but shit, The Crue just played a show in Minneapolis a week or so ago, and Aerosmith seems like they have a concert here every year. After a full week of GNR being on sale, floor tickets and good lower level seats are still available.

I just don't want my, or any of your shows to be shit canned due to poor sales....Hopefully they will pick up for all of us who planned to go to the shows, I think Better may be released next week.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
manicstreet
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2006, 08:44:31 AM »

Sorry to hear Minneapolis is selling so poorly as well. What i dont understand is Aerosmith is coming here again in december (they were just here oct 15)  and they are playing a smaller arena than GNR. I like GNR a hell of a lot more than Aerosmith but if Aerosmith thinks they can only fill a 12,000 seater why does GNR think they can play a 18,000 seater in detroit?

I think they needed to play theatres if they were going to tour without a record. They could charge $85 a ticket and they places would sell out, produce a huge buzz for the album and future arena tours.
imgrubby
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2006, 10:18:36 PM »

I got floor tickets, hope they start to sell some tickets. everyone I talk to don't even knoe they are touring. that's sad. need the album to come out.
omgrunnn
Headliner

« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2006, 10:25:40 PM »

only sold 1 row in lower level club seats in  last 24 hours........ Undecided

omgrunnn
Headliner

« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »

only one more row sold in lower level again in last 24 hours....so we're sellin bout a row a day......... nervous

manicstreet
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2006, 08:44:51 PM »

only one more row sold in lower level again in last 24 hours....so we're sellin bout a row a day......... nervous

I just dont understand what their management is thinking touring before the album is released. I just cant imagine them playing to a 1/4 arena. I remember back in 97 The Smashing Pumpkins lined up 2 shows at the palace and the 2nd show sold real poorly so they moved it to the state theatre. If that happened i would be pretty happy.
Budweiser Froggs
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2006, 09:53:22 PM »

hey anyone know how the seating numbers are there???  im in section 126 seats 19 and 20.  i know they are on the edge of the section so either i am close to the stage or real far away.  thats really bugging me Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: