Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:11:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227810 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 25 - Auburn Hills, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 25 - Auburn Hills, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills  (Read 94118 times)
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2006, 10:29:25 AM »

well i dont care as long as the do go one sale , we got till november 25th

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Neon Mobil Horse
Opening Act

Who wants gas?

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2006, 08:37:38 PM »

Just wondering if there is *any* word on this being added to Ticketmaster or if there will be a presale on this site...

I don't work until 4pm tomorrow, so I'll be checking to see ANYTHING here and the new handy-dandy official site to see if we (we being my wife and I) can get some tickets.

If they go on sale on Saturday, we will most likely not be able to get decent seats (which would suck the big one).

If they go on sale at some later to-yet-be-determined date, we'll be there & possibly, we'd be at some pre-show festivity (should one still be planned).

I am glad to see it finally on the official site.  That's one step at least...

You don't make friends with salad!
ThatGuy
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2006, 09:19:13 PM »

interested.  the post sounds good.

imagine this, top rolled down, 4 pumps of l.a. looks in your hair, crusing down the highway, getting roadhead while jamming You Could Be Mine!
omgrunnn
Headliner

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2006, 10:06:24 PM »

Anyone know how many tix they will sell about?

November 25th, 2006-Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit
December 2nd, 2011-U.S. Bank Area, Cincinnati
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2006, 09:50:23 AM »

Well the venue can hold 23,000 people . So if they sell out u can expect 23,000 people to be there

ok

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2006, 09:56:20 AM »

Ya wellwhen u decide pleae PM me becuase im definitly going so I hope to see u there  ok

- Stewie Griffin-
axlholic
Opening Act

Its not a comeback its a RESURRECTION!!

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2006, 12:51:24 PM »

Nothing better than the thrill of GnR in the air and nerves and anxiety that comes along with it.  I am still checking the ticketmaster and the gunsnroses.com  pages almost on the half hour (THANK GOD FOR pointless office jobs with internet!!!).  I am paranoid about the palace show, because of how shitty the fans and energy were in 2002.  Thats why Axl stopped at patience, the lights came on and a bunch of eminem listing wannabes were standing like statutes. 
  Everyone dont count solely on the gunsnroses.com either, the CLEVELAND SHOWS ARE AVAILABEL ON TICKET MASTER but NOT on gunsnroses.com.   

Also, what a surprise it would be if Kid Rock showed up, AGAIN.  I would rather him stay away, he fk'd up nightrain in New York, and be serious Axl is the alone person that can do the serpentine sway!
 Where are all the pre and post parties going to be??

Remember with all other groups its a comeback, with Axl its a RESURRECTION!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 12:55:52 PM by axlholic » Logged
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2006, 12:57:56 PM »

Just wondering if there is *any* word on this being added to Ticketmaster or if there will be a presale on this site...

I don't work until 4pm tomorrow, so I'll be checking to see ANYTHING here and the new handy-dandy official site to see if we (we being my wife and I) can get some tickets.

If they go on sale on Saturday, we will most likely not be able to get decent seats (which would suck the big one).

If they go on sale at some later to-yet-be-determined date, we'll be there & possibly, we'd be at some pre-show festivity (should one still be planned).

I am glad to see it finally on the official site.? That's one step at least...

There's a thread in the GN'R On Tour section where we've been discussing the Pre-party plans as well as ticket info we may or may not get. Check there from here out, it's gonna be updated more then this thread.

I've been thinking about planning the pre-party and The Post is most likely where it's going to occur.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2006, 01:00:24 PM »

Nothing better than the thrill of GnR in the air and nerves and anxiety that comes along with it.? I am still checking the ticketmaster and the gunsnroses.com? pages almost on the half hour (THANK GOD FOR pointless office jobs with internet!!!).? I am paranoid about the palace show, because of how shitty the fans and energy were in 2002.? Thats why Axl stopped at patience, the lights came on and a bunch of eminem listing wannabes were standing like statutes.?
? Everyone dont count solely on the gunsnroses.com either, the CLEVELAND SHOWS ARE AVAILABEL ON TICKET MASTER but NOT on gunsnroses.com.? ?

? Also, what a surprise it would be if Kid Rock showed up, AGAIN.? I would rather him stay away, he fk'd up nightrain in New York, and be serious Axl is the alone person that can do the serpentine sway!
 Where are all the pre and post parties going to be??

Remember with all other groups its a comeback, with Axl its a RESURRECTION!

Yeah, he wasn't there in 02 (but then again they didn't play an encore) but he'll probably be there this time. I personally can't stand that he lives in Detroit. He's *always* showing up at other peoples shows and it bothers the piss out of me.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
axlholic
Opening Act

Its not a comeback its a RESURRECTION!!

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2006, 01:43:17 PM »

I may be a little slow, but law school is taking a majority of my brain cells, I thought the show was the 25th of November, is there also a 26 actually somewhere in Detroit!!!!?Huh   Can someone please give me the info?

Thanks
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2006, 03:38:22 PM »

I disagree.. i dont mind kidrock.. ut what are the chances he does show up...Huh like 50 percent  ok

- Stewie Griffin-
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2006, 03:45:15 PM »

It is scheduled to be on the 25th of November.

'russtcb' is this the place you are thinking for the pre-party?
http://www.postbars.com/map_pah.html

To say what we are thinking.
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2006, 09:53:44 PM »

Shit..... im under 18 im not gonna be able to get into a bar... unless its a restaraunt too ok

- Stewie Griffin-
omgrunnn
Headliner

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2006, 11:52:02 PM »

im guessin they'll go on sale Oct.  14th

November 25th, 2006-Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit
December 2nd, 2011-U.S. Bank Area, Cincinnati
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2006, 11:23:13 AM »

whats ur source

And does anyone know like approx what time the show will start?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 01:22:49 PM by Attempting Faith 2006 » Logged

- Stewie Griffin-
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2006, 02:29:47 PM »

I disagree.. i dont mind kidrock.. ut what are the chances he does show up...Huh like 50 percent  ok

The chances of him showing up are at least 50% if not better.

As for the show, the original press release said Bach would be on at 8 followed by the other band at 9 and GN'R shortly after 10.

ereeper
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2006, 02:41:59 PM »

What's your definition of shortly?

Toledo   1991
Detroit  1992
Detroit  1993
Chicago 2002
Detroit  2002
Detroit  2006
Detroit  2011
Chicago 2012
Detroit 2012
HOF      2012
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2006, 03:23:05 PM »

What time do the shoes ussually end, and does anyone know where i can find shuttle info from Windsor to the palace if any? It would help greatly
 ok
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 03:31:19 PM by Attempting Faith 2006 » Logged

- Stewie Griffin-
ereeper
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2006, 04:47:30 PM »

There is no way to predict when the show will end.  That is the beauty of GNR.  The show might be short or a marathon.  Just like not knowing when tickets go on sale, you never know when Axl will hit the stage.  I love the anticipation and wouldn't have it any other way as long as they play.

Toledo   1991
Detroit  1992
Detroit  1993
Chicago 2002
Detroit  2002
Detroit  2006
Detroit  2011
Chicago 2012
Detroit 2012
HOF      2012
alexh0618
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2006, 08:13:38 PM »

oh man, i can't wait for this show! Hopefully we'll get some news on the ticket situation this week.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: