Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:56:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 24 - Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 24 - Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena  (Read 94828 times)
stinson4ever
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2006, 10:02:49 PM »

Just got my tickets!!

Purchase Summary
Event/Item
Guns N' Roses
Quicken Loans Arena
Cleveland, OH
Fri, Nov 24, 2006 08:00 PM

Qty    Type    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Sec    Row    Seats    ? ? ? ? Description
2    Fan Club Presale    125    ? ? ?6    ? ? 17 - 18? ? ? ? ?PRICE LEVEL 1? ?LOWER LEVEL SEATING

U use ticketmaster
Rockdawg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2006, 07:53:22 AM »

Yeah, I posted that right after I got it.

Sorry for the delay in the answer.

Times are hard,
Thrills are cheaper.
Your arms get shorter,
While your pockets get deeper.
jkruk88
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2006, 09:28:33 AM »

Hey Im goin to this show two and I have some questions for those of you who are from Cleveland or have seen some shows at the Quicken Loands/Gund Arena.   First off, how is the venue? My seats are on the lower level, but their on the northwest corner and the stage is on the south end.  Will I be able to see?  I was at the first Hammerstein show and I was really close so Im not concerned as much but Im bringing people who have never seen GNR, I want to make sure they have a good experience.  And how is the sound?  Second, I was hoping to bring along my friend Mary Jane with me (lame term to use I know, but couldnt think of anything else) but im not sure what the smoking rules are.  I come from the Nazi State of New York where smoking is banned inside completely, so whats the deal with the Ohio state smoking rules or just the rules for this particular place? Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated, thanks. 
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2006, 04:53:12 PM »

Hey Im goin to this show two and I have some questions for those of you who are from Cleveland or have seen some shows at the Quicken Loands/Gund Arena.   First off, how is the venue? My seats are on the lower level, but their on the northwest corner and the stage is on the south end.  Will I be able to see?  I was at the first Hammerstein show and I was really close so Im not concerned as much but Im bringing people who have never seen GNR, I want to make sure they have a good experience.  And how is the sound?  Second, I was hoping to bring along my friend Mary Jane with me (lame term to use I know, but couldnt think of anything else) but im not sure what the smoking rules are.  I come from the Nazi State of New York where smoking is banned inside completely, so whats the deal with the Ohio state smoking rules or just the rules for this particular place? Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated, thanks. 
I can help you out as for smoking just earlier this week the Q arena announced it is completely smoke free, no smoking areas, or on the grounds from what I understand. I'm guessing they are going to be strict about it. I was 2nd row in 2002 and got bitched at for just lighting up a smoke from one of the ushers.  Just be careful its not worth getting thrown out just to have a quick drag.
As for seeing I dont think you will have a problem, I have seen a few basketball games their, and have been up in the last row and it wasnt to bad. You should be fine. Also the sound shouldnt be a concern, it should sound just like the other shows on the tour.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Rockdawg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2006, 08:11:59 AM »

Just a note, Let me know where you guys are going to meet up before the show.  I will try to make it.

Mrs. Rockdawg and myself are going to the show. 

It is also our first night away from baby Rockdawg since Feb. hihi
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 08:13:37 AM by Rockdawg » Logged

Times are hard,
Thrills are cheaper.
Your arms get shorter,
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2006, 12:09:39 AM »

i'm going too.  we need to find a place to have a pre show meet up.  sounds like mr and mrs rockdawg are getting a much deserved break!

as for smoking....i don't know about this arena or cleveland in general, but there is a smoking ban in all public places thingy on the ballot here in ohio this november.  i believe it is a statewide thing.   in 2002 at columbus it was a no smoking arena, but people were smoking anything and everything all around us, and we were at the end of the row, top of the section, and there was a "security" guy right by us.  never said a word.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 12:12:43 AM by axlssis » Logged
mega_music
VIP

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2006, 03:17:30 AM »

If anyone wanting to go to the show, but cant get tickets. This radio station is giving away tickets this weekend. Plus they have a webstream.
http://www.q92radio.com/content.php?page=redhot

Anyone know how the Cleveland show is selling. I will be on the floor. With the discussion on the board about being in GA I think it would be great for all of HTGTH members hang out in the same area. We can protect one and another and help hold our spots.

-Trevor-
Rockdawg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2006, 02:47:31 PM »

Several facts:

The Q is non-Smoking.

There is a state wide ban on smoking in public places that is on the ballet, so we will keep you posted.

I got real seats in section 125, so I will be no help with the GA thing.

Ticketmaster still has tickets for sale.  The lower level only seems to have corner seats,  The middle seems to be selling good too.  I have not checked on the upper level.  Since there is no PA shows, we might get a good turnout, since some of them might be coming.

I would like to meet up with you guys before the show.

Any other questions?

Times are hard,
Thrills are cheaper.
Your arms get shorter,
brianfantana
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2006, 04:17:08 PM »

Hey im new here, anyone going to the cleveland show from in or around the  pittsburgh area. Just lookin to see the turn out since there is no burgh dates.
mega_music
VIP

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2006, 05:02:57 PM »

Our options for places to meet up are great near the Q arena.
Hard Rock Cafe- (within walking distance)
Alice Coopers Cooperstown- (Close next to Jacobs field and one of the main parking garages)
Winking Lizard- (Behind Jacobs field)

Plus there's a ton of other bars nearby, or for us wanting to wait in line we could tailgate (hangout) in front of the venue.

I plan to get to Cleveland in the early afternoon to make a day out of the concert.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 05:08:53 PM by mega_music » Logged

-Trevor-
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2006, 11:30:39 PM »

i'm game, i'll show up wherever they tell me!  i'd rather hang at the bar though, not much into waiting in line for hours.  and the weather could be shitty that time of year.
chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2006, 11:50:02 PM »

I was pretty upset with Nashville and I bitched and complained it happens sometimes, but I refunded my tickets and I have bought tickets for the cleveland show I am so excited again I am counting down the days again. I do have one ? is it hard to get kinda close to the stage in with general admission ?

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
Rockdawg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2006, 11:12:25 AM »

I was pretty upset with Nashville and I bitched and complained it happens sometimes, but I refunded my tickets and I have bought tickets for the cleveland show I am so excited again I am counting down the days again. I do have one ? is it hard to get kinda close to the stage in with general admission ?

How big are you?

Remember, everyone wants close to the stage.  When people have it, they are not very willing to give it up.

Times are hard,
Thrills are cheaper.
Your arms get shorter,
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2006, 11:38:27 PM »

Cleveland is gonna rock!

i don't know how close i'm gonna get though.  i'm not very big, and i got whiplash  from a car crash a few weeks back, so i don't want to get in the middle of the mosh pit or anything. 
chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2006, 12:03:05 AM »

I am a skinny tall person I just booked a hotel room across the street from the arena so I can get a little fucked up and just stumble back to the hotel after the show. To all that have gone to the shows will $500 get me a shit load of merchandise?  beer

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
mega_music
VIP

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2006, 03:24:11 AM »

Cleveland is gonna rock!

i don't know how close i'm gonna get though.  i'm not very big, and i got whiplash  from a car crash a few weeks back, so i don't want to get in the middle of the mosh pit or anything. 
Thats why I think it would be cool for us HTGTH people to meet up on some side of the stage, Middle, Left, Right and help protect each other from the stupid moshers, trouble makers, drunks. If we are a group it would be much harder for them to take our spots or cause trouble in our area.

-Trevor-
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2006, 10:08:34 AM »

For all the out of towners, as well as visible bars and restaurants around the Q, Tower City is also within walking distance-a mall with the usual food court, newspaper stands, clothing stores, cinema, ect.-the rock hall does not stay open real late, btw-you might want to check-it may close at 6 on a Fri.

libertad
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2006, 10:10:44 AM »

You can see tower city from the Q, or just ask anyone, they can point you along

libertad
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2006, 06:34:06 PM »

Board members attending: Axlfreek, axlssis, billsguy, chinese69illusions, Communist China, gummyfish, Jim Bob, jkruk88,? lennonisgod, loaded nightrain, marktheshark, mega_music, Rockdawg, StoneTempleRoses, superdave
  i'm also there! =)
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2006, 06:37:12 PM »

I got General admission tickets..  smoking    apparantly from when i asked at ticketmaster, the reserved seats sections, (anything but general admission) are selling quite well, with a good amount of General admission still available.. most likely as the tour progresses, more tickets will sell plus the walk ups the day of the show..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: