Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:52:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA Singer Says He Is Already Writing Material For Second Album
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA Singer Says He Is Already Writing Material For Second Album  (Read 1912 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: November 25, 2006, 02:00:10 AM »

Jane Stevenson of the Toronto Sun recently conducted an interview with ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA vocalist ? and Toronto native ? Lukas Rossi. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

On just how "big" Rossi has become since winning the frontman gig on the reality-TV show "Rock Star Supernova" two months ago:

"You know what the weirdest thing is? There's a web site devoted to my gear. They'll crop out this area (points to his crotch) and comment on it. It's ridiculous. They were like, 'I guess Tommy Lee's not the only one that's well-endowed in the band.'"

On some of the early reviews of ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA's album which have been negative:

"All we can do is write the best music we can. For as many people that love you out there, there's just as many of them that hate you. So whatever."

On whether his ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA gig isn't a one-album, one-tour deal:

"I already have material for the next record. When we get on the road, it's going to be me and Tommy on one bus, and there's a studio in the back of Tommy's bus, so we're just going to write for the next record."

On whether he's concerned that INXS ? the previous band featured on the "Rock Star" realty-TV program ? has already lost its U.S. deal:

"We're not INXS, we're SUPERNOVA, which means I don't think the guys would have dedicated so much of their time if they just wanted a quick buck. I mean, I don't think any of the guys in my band really need any money."

On where he was before he went to audition for "Rock Star":

"I was living in my jam space in Montreal with no heat ? honestly ? and my blanket was, like, newspapers. I would still be there, living out of my suitcase. I just always knew that music was my only salvation."

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 03:47:43 AM »

i hope it comes out soon

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: