Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:42:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 27 - Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 27 - Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena  (Read 96006 times)
beerman
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2006, 12:29:29 PM »

Board members attending: 1badapple, Annie, crazycheryl, holtzmn73, jemin, nate76, Nitrayn, PrObLy, savedsol, sexkitten, snakepiter, tkten, WhatIsItMan

add Beerman to this list, let's get this party started!

5/91 AlpineValley
4/92 RosemontHorizon
1/01 HOB Vegas
11/02 AllstateArena
11/06 AllstateArena
11/11 AllstateArena
2/12 HOB Chicago
4/16 T-Mobile Vegas
7/16 SoldierField
11/17 UnitedCenter
beerman
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2006, 12:33:50 PM »

Im also bringing about 15 of my friends and family who are all most likely sick of me talking about GNR but I peaked all there interest. I wonder if I can get a small % of sales. lol

5/91 AlpineValley
4/92 RosemontHorizon
1/01 HOB Vegas
11/02 AllstateArena
11/06 AllstateArena
11/11 AllstateArena
2/12 HOB Chicago
4/16 T-Mobile Vegas
7/16 SoldierField
11/17 UnitedCenter
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2006, 12:51:45 PM »

Hey Beerman,

I put out the word that if anyone wants to pre-party before the show, we are going to meet at Shoeless Joe's across from the Arena around 6 PM. You can get there as early as you want but I set 6 as the official time. Look at this thread and you'll find the address. You can introduce your family to other GNR crazies man! Hope to see you there! Want to meet as many GNR fans that post on this site as possible!

You better believe the cocktails will be flowing!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
beerman
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2006, 01:12:01 PM »

Hey Beerman,

I put out the word that if anyone wants to pre-party before the show, we are going to meet at Shoeless Joe's across from the Arena around 6 PM. You can get there as early as you want but I set 6 as the official time. Look at this thread and you'll find the address. You can introduce your family to other GNR crazies man! Hope to see you there! Want to meet as many GNR fans that post on this site as possible!

You better believe the cocktails will be flowing!

Awesome, I think that's where we are going to, should be killer time, see you there.

5/91 AlpineValley
4/92 RosemontHorizon
1/01 HOB Vegas
11/02 AllstateArena
11/06 AllstateArena
11/11 AllstateArena
2/12 HOB Chicago
4/16 T-Mobile Vegas
7/16 SoldierField
11/17 UnitedCenter
snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2006, 08:04:38 AM »

hey....what dou you think..... should we bring our jackets .....I mean by that time of the year it is going to be fvcking cold!!!! but then again, inside is going to be real hot iI mean we are wearing our jackets.....or what the fvck???

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2006, 10:58:02 AM »

Dude - it will be cold so I recommend a warm pullover that you can tie around your waist when you get in. Something easy to connect elsewhere on your body so you won't lose it. Or if you are waiting in line for GA, bring those warmers for hands and crap that you can just throw out. If you guys get good parking you could also designate someone to run back to the car and drop off the jackets and just run your ass back to the car after the show. But if you are drinking, you should stay warm outside no matter what!  beer

It has been unusually cold this month so I'm guessing that November will only get worse - especially after thanksgiving when chi-town usually gets the first snow fall. But this crowd will be hot and excited so maybe find yourself a little chickie to keep you warm  Kiss

Bring a coat dude! It will be freezing ass cold. But then again, this is chicago and one day it could be 70 and the next 20. Even within the same day!

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2006, 11:11:36 AM »

32 days and counting!

1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2006, 05:19:54 PM »

I think i'm gonna get 1 of those thermal underwear type shirts to wear under my t shirt. I'm not about to mess with wearing a leather coat in there, fuck that.

Hey, does anyone know if Allstate still has a designated smoking area inside, or do you have to go outside now? If you have to go outside, does that mean you get your ticket scanned when you exit and then again when you re-enter? I haven't been there since early 05, and i know Chicago has the smoking ban now, so i was kinda wondering about how all that works.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2006, 10:59:16 AM »

There is still a designated area inside. This chick I work with, her roommate works at the arena and she comes home complaining that she smells like smoke cause the area is near her beer stand. She just worked last night so I know this is true. It sucks to haul to the parking lot to smoke.

Beware of the United Center man, if you ever see a concert there! I was there this past summer and they made all the smokers go out one designated door - you couldn't even go out any door! - and get behind these police horses that were positioned in a square just to smoke like a bunch of cattle! Even though you were already outside - you coudn't smoke unless you went into the section with the horses set up!!!!!! How fuckin absurd is that? People who were standing outside smoking outside the horses were told to put their smokes out or get behind the horses! So, now, at this venue, you can't even smoke outside but must smoke in a designated area outside. Nothing like totally invading your freedom. I'm sure they don't want to clean up all the butts, but UC is not in such a great area anyway and bums piss and throw smokes there during the day anyway. I will try to never see a show at this venue just because of this. My seats were all the way on the other end of the stadium and I had to walk all the way around just to go out the designated smoking door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UC sucks ass!

WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2006, 12:16:42 PM »

You could always quit smoking cigarettes.? ?Cheesy? ?smoking? ?peace

As far as coats go, I always just bring a shitty little jacket that I really don't care about.  Go pick one up at Wal-Mart or something...  If you lose/ruin it, it won't matter so much.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 12:19:07 PM by WhatIsItMan » Logged

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2006, 04:27:43 PM »

I suppose I could but  nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous I don't leave much anyway if it's someone I really want to see! We already take enough flack and obey rules and now they are going to tell us where to smoke outside? I'm just ragging on the UC. But my smoking is really going to kick in if I don't get my tickets from tickets.com! I'm reading the New York thread and peeps still don't have tickets. I think the show is 11-10 at MSG. Everyone's fired up!

Good idea regarding the jacket.

sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2006, 05:53:28 PM »

Cher, where do you plan on smoking your weed?? Grin
nateinthehon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2006, 02:01:30 PM »

whereabouts is the Shoelss Joes bar at? Is it near the Target and Steak n Shake?

And tickets.com better pull themselves together pretty quickly here
savedsol
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2006, 08:48:43 AM »

I'm gauging interest in my two reserved seats tickets. Section 110 row AA (that 's the VERY first row the little section before the main 110). I had asked ticketmaster to cancel my order but I think this might be a long battle. Please PM me only with interest or intent and I'll let you know. Not looking to make a nickel, I'll PM you back exactly what I paid for them. 
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2006, 11:32:27 AM »

I'm going to smoke my ganja in the arena discreetly as I don't trust Rosemont cops but no one has a problem with that kind of smoke - at least I never hear any complaints!

And if you need the address for Shoeless Joe's - look at the previous threads - we listed the address in there. Also, I believe it is right across the street from the venue affiliated with a hotel and I can't remember the name of the hotel for the life of me - too much ganja - but I think it is Best Western or something. It is basically a sports bar.

I am so psyched for this show, I can't stop talking about it and telling people! Especially reading threads for shows that already rocked! Tickets.com better come through or have to deal with a crazy beeeeetch!

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2006, 04:37:26 PM »

Does anyone know if this show is close to selling out? I checked ticketmaster a few days ago and all they had left were obstructed view. I'm still waiting for my tickets from ticketmaster and tickets.com. Wish I had them. It sucks to wait and worry.

beerman
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2006, 04:54:33 PM »

All they have available now is the Top level, starting at 202, which is about halway down in the upper tier. All lower level seats and GA are sold.

5/91 AlpineValley
4/92 RosemontHorizon
1/01 HOB Vegas
11/02 AllstateArena
11/06 AllstateArena
11/11 AllstateArena
2/12 HOB Chicago
4/16 T-Mobile Vegas
7/16 SoldierField
11/17 UnitedCenter
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »

I be there1 I have general admit. I am so looking forward to this show. I will be meeting up with a lot of great people!
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2006, 11:54:44 AM »

Meet us at shoeless joes' for some pre-party! I'm trying to get other cats to go so we can meet some people who post on these boards and share our love of this band. The info should be on previous pages if you can make it.

No tickets from ticketmaster or tickets.com yet! I'm going to start calling and bitching up a storm next week if I don't get something!  rant

Chief
Legend

« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2006, 10:50:21 PM »

does anyone have a good pair to sell? let me know, thanks!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: