Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:02:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 27 - Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 27 - Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena  (Read 95474 times)
Michelle87
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2006, 06:03:22 PM »

hey I was wondering if someone could please help me out. The day GNR tickets went on presale for Chicago I bought 3 of them on gunsnroses.com and it looks like it brought me to tickets.com to buy them so I did buy them and they are for general admission but when I bought them it said general admission seats 252,253,254? Now I'm hearing that the floor isn't seated?! I'm so confused!!! And the other confusing thing is if you buy them off of gunsn'roses.com it doesn't bring you to tickets.com anymore it bring you to ticketmaster. Basically im just hoping that I will be recieveing the right tickets in the mail? Huh
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 06:05:42 PM by Michelle87 » Logged
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2006, 06:17:48 PM »

hey I was wondering if someone could please help me out. The day GNR tickets went on presale for Chicago I bought 3 of them on gunsnroses.com and it looks like it brought me to tickets.com to buy them so I did buy them and they are for general admission but when I bought them it said general admission seats 252,253,254? Now I'm hearing that the floor isn't seated?! I'm so confused!!! And the other confusing thing is if you buy them off of gunsn'roses.com it doesn't bring you to tickets.com anymore it bring you to ticketmaster. Basically im just hoping that I will be recieveing the right tickets in the mail? Huh

You should be good-to-go.  I bought my GA tickets through there (#s 1 & 2  ok), so now I'm just waiting for them.  General Admission = no seats.   beer

nateinthehon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2006, 08:48:53 PM »

I think they are numbered for safety purposes, basically say there is 5000 spots on the floor, they mumber them 1-5000 so they dont oversell it
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2006, 09:08:47 AM »

I think they are numbered for safety purposes, basically say there is 5000 spots on the floor, they mumber them 1-5000 so they dont oversell it

That's exactly right! Almost every GA ticket i've ever had has had a "seat number" on it. It's just to keep track of how many GA tickets have been sold, so they don't oversell- like you mentioned.

I just hope the tickets don't take forever to arrive. Ticketmaster has always been pretty quick. this is the first time i've dealt with Tickets.com, and quite frankly i think some of their policies are garbage.
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2006, 09:00:55 PM »

Looks like the lower level reserved seating is pretty much sold out.  Keep it going Chicago!!

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2006, 01:28:53 AM »

alright I got my ticket it says.....floor but it doesn't say exactly where at?Huh at the allstate arena,for those of you that know how the seating goes...see ya' there!!!

snakepiter

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2006, 11:27:33 AM »

Hey Snakepiter! You're in the pit. GA floor is the pit. They won't put seats on the floor any longer because everyone gets too rowdy! So, anyone who got GA on the floor will basically be in the mosh pit. Although it is usually most rowdy right up in front. I have two floor tickets but I'm sending my ole man down there so I can party with  my girls in the seats and drink beers without someone telling me I can't bring it on the floor and without someone slamming into me and knocking my beer all over. With the price of beer at these venues, you must savor every drop!

Remember - pre-party at Shoeless Joe's at 6 PM before the show! Hope to see all you mf's there!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2006, 11:30:10 AM »

42 days and counting!

WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2006, 11:46:03 AM »

What?  For real?  There is no beer allowed on the floor?  Really?   Huh

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2006, 05:02:12 PM »

According to someone who saw Velvet Revolver at the Allstate, they do not allow beer on the floor. I suppose you could call Allstate Arena to verify whether this is the case or not. Yeah. That basically killed my desire to be on the floor. Otherwise I'd be in the heat of the craziness just like everyone else. You could always buy a beer and slam it!

jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2006, 05:31:56 PM »

Yep, no beer on the floor.  Unless they have changed it the last tiime I was there but I doubt it.
Michelle87
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2006, 08:43:31 PM »

I'm begining to wonder if I would have been better off buying my tickets from an actual ticket master then I would have them in my hand allready and wouldn't have to worry about tickets.com sending em out  no
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2006, 09:02:03 PM »

That kills me that the Chicago date is on a Monday.? Chicago was one of the only sell outs for there last tour in the U.S.? Why would they put the show on a Monday??

i went to the 2002 show in chicago. that was a monday as well.

Yep I remember lots of people watching the Bears on Monday Night Football while waiting for Guns to hit the stage.

Didnt they sell out in 02?? I for sure going to the Minneapolis show, and either the Aimes show or Chicago.

02 was not sold out. Obstructed view seats were available day-of, but who wants those. Technically, it didn't sell out, but realistically, it did. That was a great show, got an Axl rant, my first Bucket experience and Madagascar live!

JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2006, 09:33:50 PM »

That kills me that the Chicago date is on a Monday.? Chicago was one of the only sell outs for there last tour in the U.S.? Why would they put the show on a Monday??

i went to the 2002 show in chicago. that was a monday as well.

Yep I remember lots of people watching the Bears on Monday Night Football while waiting for Guns to hit the stage.

Didnt they sell out in 02?? I for sure going to the Minneapolis show, and either the Aimes show or Chicago.

02 was not sold out. Obstructed view seats were available day-of, but who wants those. Technically, it didn't sell out, but realistically, it did. That was a great show, got an Axl rant, my first Bucket experience and Madagascar live!

Thats a sell out to me!!!  Looks like it could be another sell out this time around too, lower level is all gone. I wonder though, how many more people can you fit on the floor with GA than reserved seating?  Or do they have house rules on how many people can be on the floor regardless if its seated or GA?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 12:24:08 PM by ipoopie » Logged

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2006, 10:28:43 AM »

How about them Bears people? Can you believe it?

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2006, 10:33:44 AM »

Hey Michele,
Don't worry. I bought four tickets from tickets.com and they were decent seats. I'll be in the same boat as you if I don't get them. And if I don't see anything close to the show, I'm going to raise hell at that place. I will find a way!!!!!

I also bought two from shitketmaster so we'll see which ones get to me first. There are alot of peeps in the same boat as you so hang tight sister. Tickets.com will feel our rath if we don't get to go to the hottest show of the year!

Michelle87
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2006, 06:30:59 PM »

Thanks crazycheryl, I'm just getting worried cuz I sent an email to tickets.com that you can get to through their site and I haven't heard back from them and I registered to their site so I could track it and when I go to check it the page just stays blank. 
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2006, 07:50:12 PM »

Tickets.com has told me that in the event my tickets don't arrive, replacements will be issued at will call. Here's the e mail i got from them (with the e mail i sent them too).

Thank you for contacting Tickets.com.

That notice is only for certain venues, however this event does not
apply to that rule, if your tickets do not arrive, your tickets can be
replaced at will call.

Thank you for visiting Tickets.com.

Pablo
Consumer Support

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Customer Name:   
Email:           
Phone number:
Event Name:       guns n roses
Venue Name:       allstate arena
Performance Date: 11/27/2006
Order ID:         

Topics:
None apply - see additional comments

Comments:
I ordered tickets to Guns N Roses at Allstate Arena in Rosemont,
Illinois on 11-27-06. I ordered General Admission tickets. When i
ordered, the only option for delivery was standard mail. Now i see Tickets.com
 says that they're not responsible if General Admission tickets get
lost in standard mail. I'd like to know why FedEx wasn't an option when
ordering? You guys should be held responsible if they get lost in the
mail since standard shipping was the only offered option! I'd also like
to know if there is a way i can have these tickets shipped via FedEx?
Thank you.

Thank you!

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2006, 01:33:40 PM »

Did they say what you need to do to claim them at will call? Like bring your confirmation? It's good to know that they have a backup plan but with tickets ordered more than a month in advance, why the hell can't they print them and get them out? It doesn't make sense. They should be printed immediately after and mailed out since they don't give customers a choice.

Do you know if they are part of ticketmaster? Another fear I have is that ticketmaster sold the same seats and even if i go to will call, someone else will be in my seat when I get inside. This would totally be my luck.

Loco_motive
Opening Act

Wreckage Of Twisted Dreams

« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2006, 03:02:54 PM »

I know what you mean CrazyCheryl...

I bought tix via tickets.com for the 11/29 Milwaukee show and the confirmation e-mail I received didn't list any seat numbers, only the section and row!? Well, actually it had the seat number for all my tickets as "~".? I e-mailed "Pablo" at tickets.com, and he confirmed the fact that no seat numbers were assigned.? These aren't GA, either.? I was told to take up the issue with venue, in this case, The Bradley Center.? Nice customer service.? So, like you, I'm left wondering if my tickets are even valid and if the seats have been sold twice somehow.? It sure would be nice to have the tickets in hand soon so I could take them to the venue and get some kind of confirmation.? Huh?

5/24/91 - East Troy, WI (1st UYI tour show)
11/18/02 - Chicago
VR 1/25/08 - Milwaukee
Slash 9/5/10 - Milwaukee
2/19/12 - Chicago
7/1/16 - Chicago
8/2/17 - Denver
11/7/17 - Milwaukee
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: