Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:51:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 27 - Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 27 - Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena  (Read 96023 times)
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2006, 05:38:07 PM »

Take the confirmation to the Bradley Center and show them your response and tell them you want to know what the hell seats you have. They should be able to service a sold ticket!!!!!!! That is terrible.

Who the hell contracted tickets.com to sell presale tickets for the Guns shows? Axl's promoter? I'm sure if they knew what was happening to everyone's tickets, they would be pissed. But then again, it's just the money in the pocket for some people.

I am not going to rest easy about this show until those tickets arrive. The customer service person - Iris - told me they would be sent out closer to the event date. I wrote back saying, what the hell you waiting for? The tickets have been paid for and I want them now, not to mention an $11 service fee per ticket!!!!!!!! They can't assign seats, they can't send them out early, well what the hell are we paying $11 extra for?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Someone needs to bust up this ticket monopoly with the extravagant service fees! They know we have no choice so they will keep going higher and higher! When I bought my first concert ticket, there was a shipping fee and that's it. Well, technology should have made their jobs easier so WTF is $11 for?

Now, I'm pissed. You got me riled up!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2006, 07:20:26 PM »

Cher, you are cracking me up!  Dude, the show is still 5-6 weeks away.  Deep breaths....... smoking
Blackls2
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2006, 08:52:39 PM »

Bought mine via Ticketmaster via presale and got them in the mail today.
Michelle87
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2006, 12:17:19 AM »

I wanna know why tickets.com wont mail me back ive sent them info on mine to be trackt 3 times and i have heard absolutely nothing back, im afraid my tickets wont come. they have this thing on their site where you register and you can track them yourself and i did that and the page just comes up blank like I didn't buy anything! Angry
to do over again I would have just gotten my tickets from a local ticketmaster then I wouldn't have to freak out my tickets wont come! I did get their little email once I bought the tickets that says "Thank you for your purchase" I hope that means they will show up.   nervous
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2006, 12:27:26 AM »

If i had it to do over again i would've just waited for the ticketmaster presale. I didn't want to take a chance at getting screwed out of good seats. Tickets.com better come through!!
Blackls2
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2006, 03:27:56 AM »

If i had it to do over again i would've just waited for the ticketmaster presale. I didn't want to take a chance at getting screwed out of good seats. Tickets.com better come through!!

Funny thing is I got better tix then what the gnr site was selling.  I'm sure the allotment they got was not all A+ seats so waiting for the presale through ticketmaster seemed a better choice and from what I am reading I'm glad I waited.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2006, 01:39:33 PM »

Yeah. I've learned a great lesson man. I will never buy through tickets.com again. I guess all I can do is hope and wait. Although I bought two through ticketmaster as well and I haven't received those either so I guess I'll see who comes through first!

The weekend is here and it's time to get my party on!  beer peace

I'll be enjoying my cocktails and try to forget about the damn tickets. Wonder how many drinks it will take?

1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2006, 04:57:13 PM »

Wonder how many drinks it will take?

atleast 12 beer
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2006, 05:28:55 PM »

Tried tracking my tix last night and couldn't so I sent an email to cust serv.  This is what I got in response:

Thank you for contacting Tickets.com.

There is no way to currently track the status of your order online. But
I can verify that your order is placed, but the tickets have not yet
printed to mail. If you have futher questions please contact customer
service at 1-800-352-0212.

Thank you for visiting Tickets.com.

Pablo
Consumer Support
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2006, 05:36:32 PM »

At least.

I got the same message from tickets.com when I tried to track my tickets. Although I have been following the NY MSG show and according to tickets.com, they partner with ticketmaster on events and they are waiting for ticketmaster to send them the paper stock to print the tickets to the show. don't ya think they would have thought of this first? Like here's some stock for tickets?  Also, someone called MSG and they said most tickets purchased through tickets.com end up at will call.  So, the MSG show is 11-3 and people still don't have their tickets from tickets.com. Sounds like I am going to be in for a rough November.

1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2006, 06:14:22 PM »

At least.

I got the same message from tickets.com when I tried to track my tickets. Although I have been following the NY MSG show and according to tickets.com, they partner with ticketmaster on events and they are waiting for ticketmaster to send them the paper stock to print the tickets to the show. don't ya think they would have thought of this first? Like here's some stock for tickets?? Also, someone called MSG and they said most tickets purchased through tickets.com end up at will call.? So, the MSG show is 11-3 and people still don't have their tickets from tickets.com. Sounds like I am going to be in for a rough November.

I'm gonna be pissed if i paid for shipping and have to end up getting my tickets at will call. I'll be calling their little 800 number and ripping somebody in charge a new asshole.
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2006, 12:14:49 AM »

Looks like the only tickets left for lower reserved, for this show are obstructed view!!!? Way to go chicago!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 02:05:57 PM by ipoopie » Logged

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2006, 10:07:53 PM »

Hi crazycheryl!!! thank you for your reply.........  mmmm... I got my ticket in my hands and it says

section:floor
row:G2
Seat:377

no mosh/no surf...(=no fun)

no cameras/no recording devices........everybody is going to bring in their cell phones with camera...don't you think???

I think there will be seats......when I saw them in L.A. at the coliseum they had seats I was on the third row away from the stage and right in the middle, security wouldn't let anyone move from their seat or step on the seats, and nobody wanted to risk to get kicked out of the place..

but again...maybe no seats.......

I'll see you there!!!

Snakepiter

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2006, 11:51:49 AM »

Lucky to have those tickets! I'm sure everyone will be bringing in camera phones and whatever else they can get in! I'm not sure about seats. I guess every place is different. I know when I went to see Black Crowes and ramones at the Riv, they had seats and the concerts turned into a disaster, everyone was standing on the seats and some people got so wild, they were taking the chairs and twirling them over their heads plus people were falling off the fold out chair and some got smashed on the floor. After those shows, they never put seats on the floor again. But those places don't really have seats to begin with so I think they meant well but when people get a few drinks in them and inspired by the music, who knows what can happen?

Also, they say no mosh, but I know people will try, security might just be really tight. Hope you plan on joining us at Shoeless Joe's before the show?HuhHuhHuh?? Even though the ticket race is on and even if I have to pick up my tickets at will call, you better believe my ass will be there early and heading to Joe's for a cocktail!

Did you order through ticketmaster or print out your own?

masterdan
Banned
Rocker

No one can live in sorrow- -ask all your friends..

« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2006, 01:27:45 PM »

Does anyone have some cheap tickets they can hook me up with?  I wanna go with my girlfriend... Smiley

Guns N' Roses @ the Bradley Center: 11/29 (CANCELLED)
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2006, 02:07:12 PM »

Does anyone have some cheap tickets they can hook me up with?? I wanna go with my girlfriend... Smiley

There are still some $40 nosebleeds seats available.  Or you could wait until closer to show time to try and get some tickets from a scalper who is just looking to get rid of some tickets.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
masterdan
Banned
Rocker

No one can live in sorrow- -ask all your friends..

« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2006, 02:45:16 PM »

Yea, I'm thinking now that it doesn't really matter where we sit, because the arena is so small that no matter where you are, it's still pretty close.  hihi

Guns N' Roses @ the Bradley Center: 11/29 (CANCELLED)
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2006, 03:03:03 PM »

Yea, I'm thinking now that it doesn't really matter where we sit, because the arena is so small that no matter where you are, it's still pretty close.? hihi

Then get to it and get those tickets!!  GNR baby!

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2006, 05:19:17 PM »

No seats!  At least the last time I was there, there wasn't any!
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2006, 11:56:48 AM »

Hey GNR fans,

Check out the first review from the first florida show to get a sample of what is going to go down. They said to expect about 1 1/2 hours waiting for Axl to go on after Bach finishes. And then expect an awesome f***** show! I guess it's common for him to wait to go on. He goes on when he wants. So, build your stamina now in case you have GA and have to stand for the show. Although they had two headliners in Fla so Axl might even take longer to go on at allstate! Great to hear awesome reviews! Makes me even more excited!

Rock on people!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: