Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:03:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 27 - Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 27 - Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena  (Read 95476 times)
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 04:21:15 PM »

If the tour dates say On Sale exactly what does that mean? ?I haven't found them on sale anywhere! ?

I hate to mention the forbidden words (P-S) but how in the world do I find out about the (P-S) word when I search on here and find no info on how to get into that group? ?Is it the length of time you have been signed up here or what?

So you all know I am a follower from the start, got out of the AirForce in 89 and was raised on GnR! ?So I am not some snotty nose 18yr old punk trying to get good seats to make a profit.

Also, I want to take my daughter, she loves the band because of me but do you think 9 yrs old is too young?

Hey! My very first Gn'R show was when I was 9 also!! In Fargo, ND in 1993....I had a blast! I will warn you though, taking her to Gn'R at 9 years old will leave her Obsessed for life with the band,....just look at what it did to me!

Axl is God.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 04:28:58 PM »

Hey Hey, crazy Cheryl...are you ready to party balls to the tequila walls for this show too??? beer
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006, 04:29:45 PM »

Hey,
I forgot to introduce myself. I'm new to this site. A great friend and fellow fan hooked me up. My name is Crazy Cheryl and I'm going to the Guns N Roses show in chicago come hell or high water. I'd love to get together to meet some of the other local fans! Check out my post about finding a place around the Allstate Arena to meet before the show.

It's great to see there are still many, many fans! Rock on!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2006, 04:33:44 PM »

I'll party balls to the walls if you care to carry me home. Remember the last concert? I was generously offered a place to stay in Wisconsin because I lost my friends from partying in the beer garden. Nothing like riding in a van with six mulleted dudes and titty posters on the walls of the back of the van!

tkten
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2006, 04:59:37 PM »

I plan to attend as well.  Any Ticket info yet.  Also, would attend a pre show event.  Smiley
Outtagetme
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2006, 11:45:04 PM »

When are the tickets going on sale and when is the pre-sale?  I was at 2002 and everyone went to Shoeless Joe's on the other side of the expressway.  I think it is in a Best Western Hotel or something.  The Bears were playing St. Louis on Monday Night Football that night and it was a cool crowd in the place.  Bears fans meet GNR fans!  Very cool.  Nobody gave a shit that it took Axl until 11pm to go onstage because everyone was walking around on the concourse level and watching the bears on the TVs at the concession stands.  Anyone remember that?  It was pretty much a sell out and there were too many police hanging around thinking something bad would happen. 

Fast-foward four years and I live in Atlanta now, but I will be coming up for the show.  I've been to Vegas and NYC this year and plan on going to Tampa also.  This is the best Fall ever.  Do you know where the fuck you are!!!???
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2006, 01:39:34 PM »

We're all in the jungle baby! That's where we are.

Anyhow, Shoeless Joe's seems a great suggestion for the Gunners fans to meet before the show, if it happens. We'll make the place official after the tickets go on sale.

I have registered at every site possible to let me know when tickets go on sale so if it happens and I'm sure everyone is checking everyday, I'll put the word out on the web.

Glad to see some gunners fans interested in hooking up before the show!

Rage09
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 04:02:21 PM »

Hey everyone, just wanted to update you guys on the ticket sales. I called the Allstate Arena box office today and apparently the tickets go on sale at 10am on October 13th, this Friday. She also mentioned an internet-only presale starting on the 12th. She didn't know when or where the internet presale but my guess is either through ticketmaster.com or http://web.gunsnroses.com/tour/index.jsp . This will be my first GNR show, and I can't wait to get to the jungle!
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 05:36:34 PM »

Thanks to Rage09 for calling the Allstate Arena box office!!!!!! And thanks for the pre-sale info. I'm sure it will be through ticketmaster since Allstate website leads you to ticketmaster to buy tickets.

Can't wait to get my tickets! We'll get some serious plans going after Friday. Time and where to meet for the pre-show party!  Grin

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 05:54:53 PM »

I have just confirmed the tickets do go on sale this Friday, October 13th. Take a look at Ticketmaster. They finally have the event posted. The pre-sale is through ticketmaster as well on Thursday October 12. I know if you are a ticket master member signed up for rock, they usually send a pre-sale email with a password. If you're not signed up with an account, sign up today so you can access the pre-sale!

Well alright! That's what I mean! I know what ya'll will be doing on Thursday at 10 AM.

jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2006, 07:54:03 PM »

Kind of shitty that they go onsale on Friday!  Oh well guess I'll have to have my woman score the tix!  See you all there!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 08:34:52 PM »

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04003D4381051F3E?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Presale:

Internet Presale Info
Ticketmaster Presale:
Start:Thu, 10/12/06 10:00 AM CDT
End:Thu, 10/12/06 06:00 PM CDT

AEG LIVE PRESENTS
GUNS N ROSES
ALLSTATE ARENA
NO CAMERAS * NO REC DEV
MON NOV 27 2006 8:00PM

Regular sale:

Internet Onsale Info
Onsale to General Public:
Fri, 10/13/06 10:00 AM CDT
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 08:52:03 PM »

Tix are $39.50-$75.00
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2006, 10:45:17 AM »

Does anyone know if there is going to be a ticket limit? Like 4 or 8 per person? I need to line up my cronies if that is the case.

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2006, 02:28:39 PM »

Hey Folks,

I just bought 4 tickets through the guns n roses.com site!!!! They are on sale now! Go to the site to get your tickets. It looks like the limit is four. They are directing people through tickets.com which I think is the same as ticketmaster but it doesn't take you to the ticketmaster site. Official sale at ticketmaster is Friday but if you go through this site, you can get tickets right away!!!!!!

Get your tickets. I have section 111, row dd, 9, 10 ,11 and 12 and I had to search a few times to get four in a row. Just wanted to let everyone know!!!!

tkten
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2006, 05:00:13 PM »

got 2 Gen.  Adm.

It gave me seat #'s of 245 & 246 (wondering what that refers to?)  I thought Gen Adm. was first come first served right?
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2006, 05:39:33 PM »

What the hell is the Guns N Roses auction?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1077375
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2006, 05:45:57 PM »

I have no idea what the auction is?HuhHuh Maybe they are going to auction off Axl's sweat rags or drinking glass once he gets done with a bender.  lol

I think the floor is general admission. I saw that too. I didn't know which way to go but they had some sections highlighted so I chose the closest section and asked for four tickets and finally got four in 111. I am paying $75 a ticket so I don't think the seating is listed right on that website. I bet GA is the floor and they are assigning seats? Maybe you could call Allstate and ask them to clear it up cause it's not clear on the site.

Glad to hear you got tickets!!!!!!!!!!! Prepare for the pre-party! Details coming soon...

nate76
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2006, 07:26:30 PM »

Yep, just got my 4 tickets also, thanks for the heads up cheryl.   They seem to be going pretty fast.
nateinthehon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2006, 07:29:16 PM »

I get emails from MLB, and they sent me a link for tickets. I got 4 in section 116. I just aint too huge on being on the floor. For one, you cant drink on it, and for two, I hate being shoved and pushed all night

I'll take my seat and enjoy the show
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: