Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:33:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227795 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  December 2 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: December 2 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center  (Read 112922 times)
mrgnrdvd
Headliner

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundh

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2006, 07:43:46 PM »

when the fuck do the tickets go on sale

THERE BACK!!!!!!!!

Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.
EFISH
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 07:45:01 PM »

And I wondered why you had -3 karma points. confused
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 08:07:25 PM »

I haven't been to downtown Minneapolis for a couple years, (i moved to Vegas) but isn't the Hard Rock also right across the street from the Target Center?

Yes the Hard Rock is across the street but it sucks, its so small, there are a ton of bars by the Target Center much better ones to meet at. That is one good thing about the show being in Mpls as opposed to St Paul, more places to meet before and after the show.

Oh yeah, that's right, I remember now, I went there once when it opened. It was WAY to tiny. (I guess after living in Vegas and hanging at the Hard Rock here, the others don't compare)  First Ave. is pretty much right there too right?

Yep, First Ave is right across from HRC.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2006, 03:22:46 AM »

Does anyone know if it's gonna be GA or Seats?  I hope it's a pit.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2006, 10:25:54 AM »

Any word on when ticket go on sale?  And how?

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2006, 02:38:07 PM »

In 02 I bought a few bottles of nighttrain for the pre-show warmup. This time around I am going to get a whole case. (if I can even find it anyway).

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
holtzmn73
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2006, 06:39:01 PM »

In 02 I bought a few bottles of nighttrain for the pre-show warmup. This time around I am going to get a whole case. (if I can even find it anyway).

Where'd you find it? THey used to sell it over at a Val-U liquors on the U of M campus but stopped getting it a long time ago. That stuff is nasty.
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2006, 06:51:54 PM »

I'll be there for sure, also probably Ames (never even been to Iowa so if there was ever a time to enter the state it'd be for this).? Preparty would be sweet, Loretian you mentioned something about your office across from Target Center?Huh That'd be awesome.

Seems like the only time I come out of the boonies and post on here is when I'm attending a show.? Bring on GNR concerts #4 and #5 for me!

My office isn't across the street from the TC, but it's only a few blocks away.  We have 16 parking spots I could reserve for us as well.    A full bar, a full restaurant, plus two more floors with space for a band to play and the office is damn cool, we just renovated the whole building (in fact, we just moved in today)

My HTGTH usage definitely goes up when a show is coming up too.....  ok

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2006, 06:56:16 PM »

When are Minneapolis tickets going on sale?
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2006, 07:06:55 PM »

When are Minneapolis tickets going on sale?

I'd like to know. Also, is there going to be a pre sale?

Dadud3
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2006, 07:32:21 PM »

I plan on going if i can get tickets for anything other than GA. Theres no way in hell I, a 14 year old, am going in the GA area.
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2006, 08:28:38 PM »

Where'd you find it? THey used to sell it over at a Val-U liquors on the U of M campus but stopped getting it a long time ago. That stuff is nasty.

In 02 I lived in St Paul, so any liquor store on university had it.  I live in the burbs now and I have never seen it out here.  It does seem hard to find now.  Funny story, when I bought it in 02, the guy ringing me up says..."Going to see GNR tonight aren't ya?".  I asked him how he knew, he said that only GNR fans or homeless people buy the stuff.  Yeah, it is nasty.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2006, 12:04:32 AM »

I haven't been able to find it in any Liquor Store in Bloomington...

Deez Nuts
Rocker

Village Gorilla Neck

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2006, 09:42:26 AM »

I used to work on 85th and Lyndale a couple years ago, and on 84th and Lyndale there was a store called "SIDS" that had it one time I went in, I had to ask for it cause I couldn't find it on the shelves.?

The confusion of presales, passwords, ticketmaster, tickets.com, gunsroses.com, etc. is enough to drive any fan insane.? Hopefully I can keep my cool throughout the whole ordering process when it occurs.? All I'm hopeful for is the alloted 8 (i think that's the limit) for side seats somewhere close to the stage.? I'm bringing a posse of a few newbies to GNR and also getting two tickets as a wedding present for a couple.? I think I have 12-15 friends coming right now so 4-7 will have to sit by themselves.? Nonetheless should be a good night.

Fargo  Nov 15, 2002
NY       May 15, 2006
NY       May 17, 2006
Ames   Dec 1,   2006
Mpls     Dec 2,   2006
Sturgis Aug 13, 2010
Fargo Aug 11, 2021
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2006, 09:28:07 PM »

I used to work on 85th and Lyndale a couple years ago, and on 84th and Lyndale there was a store called "SIDS" that had it one time I went in, I had to ask for it cause I couldn't find it on the shelves.?

The confusion of presales, passwords, ticketmaster, tickets.com, gunsroses.com, etc. is enough to drive any fan insane.? Hopefully I can keep my cool throughout the whole ordering process when it occurs.? All I'm hopeful for is the alloted 8 (i think that's the limit) for side seats somewhere close to the stage.? I'm bringing a posse of a few newbies to GNR and also getting two tickets as a wedding present for a couple.? I think I have 12-15 friends coming right now so 4-7 will have to sit by themselves.? Nonetheless should be a good night.

Thats awesome that you can find that many people to go to the shows.  In 02 I got a bunch of people to go, but tickets where like $40-50 bones for the floor. There is no way I can get that many people to pay $80+ this time around, plus I may use a scalper if need be, which would definately rule most people out.  Luckily I have my wife, and one other friend who are GNR diehards too (not as much as me, I have a GNR/Reagan room in my house), so I can at least enjoy the show with people I am close to.  It is so much more fun that way. I convinced my wife to drive down to Iowa for the show the night before, and my other friend wants to check out the Chicago show too....wooooohoooo!!! 

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2006, 11:21:04 PM »

I used to work on 85th and Lyndale a couple years ago, and on 84th and Lyndale there was a store called "SIDS" that had it one time I went in, I had to ask for it cause I couldn't find it on the shelves. 

Ha, I was in that area today...I'll have to get a 21 yr old to SIDS someday n' get me a bottle of Nightrain.

I'm assuming you worked in/around that lil' strip mall with Blockbuster n' shit? Before they rebuilt Cub?

asianstyles
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2006, 09:13:28 AM »

Looks like some awesome stuff!!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:01:15 PM by asianstyles » Logged
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2006, 11:22:18 PM »

So no word on ticket sales?  No clue, hint or guess? Lips Sealed

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2006, 12:24:43 PM »

Gunsnroses.com has update to include the midwest shows....you still cannot buy tickets, but it's there!

JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2006, 02:11:25 PM »

That's great!  I was getting worried there for a bit.  I really wish the show was not at the Target Center but I'm just happy they're coming to Minneapolis.  So, let's get that pre-party planned.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: