Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:42:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  December 2 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: December 2 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center  (Read 112330 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: September 29, 2006, 03:25:02 AM »

Board members attending: asianstyles, axlandemily, Axlander, axlrosegnr, CoolRanchDressin, Cowboy Buddha, danny9894, Deez Nuts, FunkyMonkey, ipoopie, JDA, loretian, mnsotapop, mrgnrdvd, Spoonz, Tank, yankeeman32

Setlist: Welcome to The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Better, Robin Guitar Solo & Jam (with Dizzy & Frank), Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo (Angie), The Blues, Down On The Farm, Band Introductions, Richard Guitar Solo (Angel), Richard & Robin Guitar Duet (Beautiful), Out Ta Get Me, Piano Moving Jam, November Rain, I Feel Good [snippet], Used To Love Her, IRS, Ron Guitar Solo, My Michelle, Rocket Queen, Patience, Nightrain

Encores: Chinese Democracy, Madagascar, Paradise City
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 05:42:53 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 09:53:59 AM »

I'm 98% sure that I'm going...anyone got any info on when tickets go one sale?

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
thegame2000
Headliner

Charlie Brown is excited about GNR too.

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 11:34:31 AM »

I'll be there if I can get off work.  Either there or Ames.  We'll see. **Fingers crossed**

Why do I have suddenly have the urge to read 1984?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 12:23:12 PM »

I was just looking at the layout of the Target Center.  Does anyone know from past shows if they will do GA floor or reserve floor or someone suggested they may do half house reserve floor.  Any quess?

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 12:27:57 PM »

I'll be there!

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 12:39:57 PM »

I'm going, "Fo Sho."

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 12:56:11 PM »

I'm going for sure.  In 02' the floor was reserved seats.  I hope they do this again.  I think this is the best way to see a concert. 
holtzmn73
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 01:35:08 PM »

They had reserved seats at all three shows GNR has played at the Target Center but I really hope they don't do that this time, I like when the floor is GA much more energy at the show then, if you want a seat you can always get on on the side.
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 02:15:47 PM »

I will be there.  I prefer reserved seating so I can show up at show time, but if the floor is GA, thats cool too.  I will just get FRONT ROW seats on the lower level next to the stage.  I hope I can get them on my own and not have to use a scalper.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 03:04:01 PM »

I'll be flying in from Vegas for this one. I also hope it's general admission, it's easy to get really close even if your not there early.

Axl is God.
Deez Nuts
Rocker

Village Gorilla Neck

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2006, 03:49:19 PM »

I'll be there for sure, also probably Ames (never even been to Iowa so if there was ever a time to enter the state it'd be for this).  Preparty would be sweet, Loretian you mentioned something about your office across from Target Center???  That'd be awesome.

Seems like the only time I come out of the boonies and post on here is when I'm attending a show.  Bring on GNR concerts #4 and #5 for me!

Fargo  Nov 15, 2002
NY       May 15, 2006
NY       May 17, 2006
Ames   Dec 1,   2006
Mpls     Dec 2,   2006
Sturgis Aug 13, 2010
Fargo Aug 11, 2021
Spoonz
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2006, 03:54:55 PM »

I'll be there for sure, also probably Ames (never even been to Iowa so if there was ever a time to enter the state it'd be for this).  Preparty would be sweet, Loretian you mentioned something about your office across from Target Center???  That'd be awesome.

Seems like the only time I come out of the boonies and post on here is when I'm attending a show.  Bring on GNR concerts #4 and #5 for me!

haha... me too!!! As you can see by my post count I only come around when GNR does... or at least post...(im always reading this site during class) This will also be my #4 and #5 (if i go to Wisconsin) That preparty would also be sweet!!!
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2006, 04:17:35 PM »

I haven't been to downtown Minneapolis for a couple years, (i moved to Vegas) but isn't the Hard Rock also right across the street from the Target Center?

Axl is God.
asianstyles
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2006, 04:22:36 PM »

I am going for sure... It will be my first GNR concert.
Spoonz
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2006, 04:30:47 PM »

I haven't been to downtown Minneapolis for a couple years, (i moved to Vegas) but isn't the Hard Rock also right across the street from the Target Center?

Yeah, as well as a number of pretty cool bars.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 05:50:46 PM »

On the HTGH tour page that list the tour dates it says Dec. 2 Minneapolis on sale?  Where?

holtzmn73
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2006, 06:24:03 PM »

Yes the Hard Rock is across the street but it sucks, its so small, there are a ton of bars by the Target Center much better ones to meet at. That is one good thing about the show being in Mpls as opposed to St Paul, more places to meet before and after the show.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 06:26:29 PM »

Yes the Hard Rock is across the street but it sucks, its so small, there are a ton of bars by the Target Center much better ones to meet at. That is one good thing about the show being in Mpls as opposed to St Paul, more places to meet before and after the show.

Oh yeah, that's right, I remember now, I went there once when it opened. It was WAY to tiny. (I guess after living in Vegas and hanging at the Hard Rock here, the others don't compare)  First Ave. is pretty much right there too right?

Axl is God.
Tank
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2006, 07:28:11 PM »

I'll definatley be there.  Any idea when tickets go on sale?  Tomorrow with the rest of the dates?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 07:38:59 PM »

If they go on sale tomorrow at ticketmaster, what time do they usually open the sale?  Is ticketmaster the place to go or gunsnroses.com?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: