Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:21:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 29 - Milwaukee, WI @ Bradley Center [CANCELLED]
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 29 - Milwaukee, WI @ Bradley Center [CANCELLED]  (Read 35559 times)
masterdan
Banned
Rocker

No one can live in sorrow- -ask all your friends..

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2006, 01:00:50 PM »

I'm section 424 row M, seats 1 and 2...  It's kinda far up there, but it won't be that far.  I had tickets to see Motley Crue earlier this year, and those seats sucked.  We were in the WAY back (the very last row of the corner of the stadium) These seats are way better!  ok

Guns N' Roses @ the Bradley Center: 11/29 (CANCELLED)
masterdan
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2006, 05:18:37 PM »

GUYS!!! ONLY 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE SHOW!!!  SEE YA THERE!  ok

spyder8739
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2006, 06:26:15 PM »

duuuuude i'm soooo pumped for the show...
Loco_motive
Opening Act

Wreckage Of Twisted Dreams

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2006, 09:42:36 PM »

Yeah!  It's almost surreal.  I have Guns on the brain.  Can't concentrate! 

5/24/91 - East Troy, WI (1st UYI tour show)
11/18/02 - Chicago
VR 1/25/08 - Milwaukee
Slash 9/5/10 - Milwaukee
2/19/12 - Chicago
7/1/16 - Chicago
8/2/17 - Denver
11/7/17 - Milwaukee
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2006, 01:07:49 PM »

Has this show been cancelled or just the thread because it has been merged?

Puking doesn't make me horny.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2006, 01:09:53 PM »

Sorry dudes. Just read the press release - holy crap - he sure didn't sound sick last night!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
masterdan
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2006, 03:23:38 PM »

I hope they rescedule...  nervous

EFISH
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2006, 03:25:06 PM »

Sorry to those who were planning on going.  Undecided
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2006, 08:21:28 PM »

Ill be doing Milwaukee and Chicago for sure. Maybe MPLS.

Ive taped plenty of shows at the Bradley Center, so I should be able to get some good results on this one.

DK

Are you going to MPLS? I've got two extra tickets for sale if you need a ticket, section 111 row F.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Loco_motive
Opening Act

Wreckage Of Twisted Dreams

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2006, 05:33:52 PM »

I hope they rescedule...? nervous

Man...I'm still reeling from Tuesday's cancellation.? Massive GNR-induced depression.? And this shit-ton of snow that we got doesn't help.? Seeing the "Milwaukee Concert Cancelled" press release headline was like finding out someone I knew died.? I'm glad to say that I think I'm finally at the "acceptance" stage of the cancellation.? ?Wink

On a more serious note, assuming there is a 2nd leg of the "Chinese Democracy" tour, what do you think the chances of another Milwaukee date are?? I wish I knew more about the 'promotion' aspect of concerts, e.g., is there any chance anyone would be willing to gamble on the Bradley Center again?? In a prior post, I mentioned Summerfest, but after this week, I highly doubt Summerfest would book them.? For one, they'd start playing almost as the place was closing for the night, and secondly, I think they're just too high-risk; imagine the 'fest having to scramble to find a replacement in a day's notice.? (Actually--they'd just call in the BoDeans!)

I don't know where that leaves us.? They could still play the Marcus sometime in the summer...doesn't necessarily have to be as a Summerfest headliner.? It seats less than the Bradley Center and I don't think they would have much trouble filling either place if CD is released.? Hell, they might be able to fill the BC if the CD was released.? The tunes on that have a wide appeal.? I can picture Better being played on The Brew, The Hog, and even 102.1.

Thoughts?

5/24/91 - East Troy, WI (1st UYI tour show)
11/18/02 - Chicago
VR 1/25/08 - Milwaukee
Slash 9/5/10 - Milwaukee
2/19/12 - Chicago
7/1/16 - Chicago
8/2/17 - Denver
11/7/17 - Milwaukee
dulcielyn
Opening Act

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2006, 07:57:23 AM »

I hope they rescedule...? nervous

Man...I'm still reeling from Tuesday's cancellation.? Massive GNR-induced depression.? And this shit-ton of snow that we got doesn't help.? Seeing the "Milwaukee Concert Cancelled" press release headline was like finding out someone I knew died.? I'm glad to say that I think I'm finally at the "acceptance" stage of the cancellation.? ?Wink

On a more serious note, assuming there is a 2nd leg of the "Chinese Democracy" tour, what do you think the chances of another Milwaukee date are?? I wish I knew more about the 'promotion' aspect of concerts, e.g., is there any chance anyone would be willing to gamble on the Bradley Center again?? In a prior post, I mentioned Summerfest, but after this week, I highly doubt Summerfest would book them.? For one, they'd start playing almost as the place was closing for the night, and secondly, I think they're just too high-risk; imagine the 'fest having to scramble to find a replacement in a day's notice.? (Actually--they'd just call in the BoDeans!)

I don't know where that leaves us.? They could still play the Marcus sometime in the summer...doesn't necessarily have to be as a Summerfest headliner.? It seats less than the Bradley Center and I don't think they would have much trouble filling either place if CD is released.? Hell, they might be able to fill the BC if the CD was released.? The tunes on that have a wide appeal.? I can picture Better being played on The Brew, The Hog, and even 102.1.

Thoughts?

I know what you mean.? ?People started calling & emailing me as soon as it was announced to tell me they were sorry.? ?Frankly it was weird.? ?People offering condolences as though a family member had passed.? ? I'm beginning to think they're more off center than I am.? ?Even a douchebag ex texted me ' sorry about gnr'.? OK, you're sorry about that but not sorry you're? fucking dickcheese?? ?WTF?? ?Sorry, I digress and rant.? Of course off center is what makes people interesting though.? The worst of the letdown for me was about 3:00 on show day when I was still at work when I supposed to be headed downtown for the fun.? ?God did that blow.? ?I don't know how long I would have been bummed out if I hadn't scored tickets for the show in Reno.? ?That'll fix ya hihi  Incidently, I just received my credit for Milwaukee from tickets. com.   Still waiting on the one from Ticketmaster.   

I am hopeful that they will come back to Milwaukee.? ?The Reno show was rescheduled so who knows?? ?I agree with you on Summerfest in regards to the late start time of the show being a reason for it not to happen.? ?Boy would the Milwaukee PD have a field day with that one.? We all know how they love to bust people when the fest ends for the night.? ?I know one guy who got popped for DUI and all he did was go to his car to sleep it off.? ?He didn't even drive anywhere - just made the mistake of having the keys in the ignition.? ?When you can't catch a break when you're trying to do the right thing, you are dealing with one hell of a red donut muncher.? Can you imagine all those people leaving at 3 in the morning & the cops are already ticked because of the time ?? Hell, it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel for them.? I would say the BC or Marcus (non Summerfest day) would be more likely.? ?I personally think the Rave would be most excellent but the stage is way too small for all their shit.? ?

As for Better on the radio?? The hog and maybe 102.1.? ?The brew is way too lame to play it - for god's sake, they play We built this city on rock n roll.? ? I wouldn't want them to play it - it's like having to sit with the dorks on the bus when you were in high school.? Tarnishes the cool factor, ya know?

« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 08:21:29 AM by dulcielyn » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: