Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:12:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  SEBASTIAN BACH: AXL ROSE 'Is Not Motivated By Money, He's Motivated By His Art'
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SEBASTIAN BACH: AXL ROSE 'Is Not Motivated By Money, He's Motivated By His Art'  (Read 4107 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: December 06, 2006, 12:08:34 PM »

Sandra Sperounes of The Edmonton Journal recently conducted an interview with former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

On playing in huge hockey arenas as the opener for Axl Rose's latest version of GUNS N' ROSES:

"I'm getting ready to kick Edmonton's ass! I've waited so long to play an arena tour. This is perfect. It's so much fun ... I do prefer the huge stages because that's what I did. Plus, I'm just plain tall and I've got the moves and voice that deserves a big, huge place. I sing differently in an arena. I mean, I don't know if I do, but the way my voice sounds in an arena sounds pretty good to me."

On whether GN'R get on stage close to midnight because Rose is waiting for his personal psychic to give him the OK:

"That's totally not true. Do you know who the psychic is? Sebastian Bach. I know every single person on this tour and there's no psychic. That's ridiculous.

"A lot of people aren't used to a true rock star like Axl, but I am. I've known him for a long time, I opened up the whole 'Use Your Illusion' tour, so we've worked together before and we kick ass every night. It's a good relationship. I love the guy. It's a great tour. He's not motivated by money, he's motivated by his art."

On his role on the "Gilmore Girls" TV show:

"I do pick and choose what I do. I watched the show, the dialogue really intrigued me, they talk almost as fast as I do. The references to pop culture, I thought, were well done, plus it was an hour-long show.

"I couldn't believe I was asked to create a character. I get along with everybody on the set. It's a fun environment to work in. And I like proving to people that I can do things like learn really hard lines and deliver them. I kick ass on the set, too."

On his plans to release a solo album after he finishes taping his last episode of "Gilmore Girls" in the new year:

"Why would I do anything else but my solo stuff? The people are finally understanding that I can do it without my old band, which is all I ever wanted. So that's what I'm doing."

Full interview here: http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/culture/story.html?id=7bb72efe-c805-46c7-b1f4-45f9f5b86e5d&k=21926&p=1

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: