Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:51:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  YouTube: Your account has been permanently disabled
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: YouTube: Your account has been permanently disabled  (Read 8379 times)
EFISH
« on: December 09, 2006, 03:20:09 PM »

I just recieved this message when trying to login to my youtube account...

"Your account has been permanently disabled"

I guess the google buying youtube is really cutting down because I had nothing bad in my video's. I had about 100 video's uploaded. Video's that took me long time to make/upload and they deleted all of them. Pure bullshit.   rant

Has this happened to anyone else?  Huh
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 03:22:39 PM by EFISH » Logged
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 03:22:06 PM »

that sux, you had some great videos uploaded no
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 03:23:17 PM »

They didn't give you a reason?  Undecided

Why don't you just....
EFISH
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 03:23:50 PM »

They didn't give you a reason?  Undecided

Nope.  nervous
And all I had was live GNR stuff, and GNR video's and tribute's I made and stuff like that. Didn't even have any "official" material.
Has this happened to anyone else?
Mauve_All
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 03:32:01 PM »

Hasn't happened to me but I noticed that youtube was down for a day or two for upgrading reasons. It might be a mistake. Have you thought of e-mailing them?

I'm a drinker with writing problems
http://www.myspace.com/mauve_all
T_Roxie
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2006, 04:09:18 PM »

They are deleting a lot of bootlegs, so that may be the reason.  Maybe it was the leaked songs, or was that not you?
EFISH
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2006, 04:11:53 PM »

I guess they deleted it because of bootlegs.
One or two of my video's were live vid's with IRS or Better leak dubbed over it but I doubt thats why they did that. It's probably because of the bootlegs. Just pisses me off that they did it to my account and doesnt look like anybody else.
T_Roxie
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2006, 04:17:02 PM »

That the site was practically unregulated was the main reason it was popular, IMO.  At least for me anyways.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2006, 05:25:58 PM »

Bootlegs definitely. Some artists dont want them to be shown. I guess GNR stuff will be less and less available on youtube.
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2006, 05:57:11 PM »

I got notices a while ago about not posting copyrighted material when I posted the video of Natalie Portman rapping on SNL.  They took it down, so I think if it was an issue like that they would have sent you warning messages telling you to remove your videos. I got nervous and took down my other videos.
Youtube is going to suck now that it's been sold to Google and everyone will have to take down their stuff.

You can download youtube videos onto your computer.  It's a little complicated with PCs but unbelievably easy on a mac.  Once I see a video I like I immediately download it so I have it for myself.   
EFISH
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2006, 05:59:07 PM »

Yeah you can by using www.keepvid.com and it comes out as a flash video, and then you can convert it with a special converter.
And yeah, I didnt get any warnings, yesterday all was good, then today nope.
And yeah, you're right... google is gonna kill it.
Hopefully another site just totally copy's the old youtube, they'd make millions. They should make a www.utube.com  hihi
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2006, 06:52:28 PM »

google need to be stopped lol!! they are buying out and ruining everything

html sucks
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2006, 07:58:14 PM »

I guess the google buying youtube is really cutting down because I had nothing bad in my video's. I had about 100 video's uploaded. Video's that took me long time to make/upload and they deleted all of them. Pure bullshit.? ?rant

Has this happened to anyone else?? Huh

Efish i FULLY agree with you that is the biggest bunch of bull shit this side of a farm. I went to youtube to listen to my three favorite songs T.W.A.T., IRS, and Better, and it said that the songs have been deleted or somthing by the poster and i was just about to E-mail you saying WTF man. but that is BS, if it weren't for you i would have never heard any song on that album so for the trouble you went through i thank you greatly because those songs all kick major ass. yes

but no i haven't heard of that ever happening but do you think your acount was shut down by the record company or Axl himself? that would be quite wierd  Undecided

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2006, 08:01:43 PM »

I guess the google buying youtube is really cutting down because I had nothing bad in my video's. I had about 100 video's uploaded. Video's that took me long time to make/upload and they deleted all of them. Pure bullshit.   rant

Has this happened to anyone else?  Huh

Efish i FULLY agree with you that is the biggest bunch of bull shit this side of a farm. I went to youtube to listen to my three favorite songs T.W.A.T., IRS, and Better, and it said that the songs have been deleted or somthing by the poster and i was just about to E-mail you saying WTF man. but that is BS, if it weren't for you i would have never heard any song on that album so for the trouble you went through i thank you greatly because those songs all kick major ass. yes

but no i haven't heard of that ever happening but do you think your acount was shut down by the record company or Axl himself? that would be quite wierd  Undecided

lol niether.

google abide by the laws. and let the music industry have its way with copyright. They take everything copyrighted off.

html sucks
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2006, 08:06:42 PM »

hmm that fucked up, I"M PISSED  rant

i need my fix man  nervous if i dont hear T.W.A.T, Better, or IRS in the next five minutes i'm gonna freak. can any one give me a new link Please.

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
bad obsession 4GNR
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 11:07:53 PM »

You can download youtube videos onto your computer.? It's a little complicated with PCs but unbelievably easy on a mac.? Once I see a video I like I immediately download it so I have it for myself.? ?

how do you do that?
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 11:41:24 PM »

You can download youtube videos onto your computer.  It's a little complicated with PCs but unbelievably easy on a mac.  Once I see a video I like I immediately download it so I have it for myself.   

how do you do that?

Yeah that'd be real good to know.  Smiley

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
EstrangedReality
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 04:45:14 AM »

The same thing happened to me, EFISH. I lost a lot of stuff, including my Chinese Democracy "trailer" and my Blues music video with 25,000 + views.  Undecided It was one of the top-viewed GN'R videos on the entire site.

They deleted me because I had a clip of Conan O'Brien's late night show. They sent me an e-mail saying NBC had filed a complaint for copyright violation. I had uploaded a clip of Conan cracking jokes about celebrity babies, and it was maybe two or three minutes long.  Roll Eyes

I fucking hate that site since Google bought it. Now every day I check the "most viewed" videos, instead of finding fresh, original stuff the only stuff that makes the top lists are CBS and NBC videos like "The Late Show with Craig Fuckin' Ferguson the Annoying Dick."

Seriously, CBS, Craig Ferguson sucks major loads of smelly ass. No one likes Craig Ferguson, and he does the worst Sean Connery impersonation ever.

YouTube has gone totally commercial.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 07:24:48 AM »

The same thing happened to me, EFISH. I lost a lot of stuff, including my Chinese Democracy "trailer" and my Blues music video with 25,000 + views.  Undecided It was one of the top-viewed GN'R videos on the entire site.

They deleted me because I had a clip of Conan O'Brien's late night show. They sent me an e-mail saying NBC had filed a complaint for copyright violation. I had uploaded a clip of Conan cracking jokes about celebrity babies, and it was maybe two or three minutes long.  Roll Eyes

I fucking hate that site since Google bought it. Now every day I check the "most viewed" videos, instead of finding fresh, original stuff the only stuff that makes the top lists are CBS and NBC videos like "The Late Show with Craig Fuckin' Ferguson the Annoying Dick."

Seriously, CBS, Craig Ferguson sucks major loads of smelly ass. No one likes Craig Ferguson, and he does the worst Sean Connery impersonation ever.

YouTube has gone totally commercial.

i remember it like near the start when you could find like ANYTHING on there.

html sucks
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 07:22:14 PM »

You can download youtube videos onto your computer.? It's a little complicated with PCs but unbelievably easy on a mac.? Once I see a video I like I immediately download it so I have it for myself.? ?

how do you do that?

Yeah that'd be real good to know.? Smiley

yes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: