Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:38:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  January XX - Nashville, TN @ Gaylord Entertainment Center [CANCELLED]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: January XX - Nashville, TN @ Gaylord Entertainment Center [CANCELLED]  (Read 71010 times)
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 03:02:36 PM »

Well, this is what I get for not paying attention.? Can someone help me find tickets??

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B003D2D9EDB6CAA?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

To say what we are thinking.
nonamethe1st
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 03:34:13 PM »

Thank you, I'm all set up!? My seats aren't bad at all considering!? I live about 50 miles from Nashville, but don't know much about the area around Gaylord other than there are plenty of places to eat and stay.? There is a shuttle service around town as well, but you need to check on the times of operation for Sunday.?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 03:36:55 PM by nonamethe1st » Logged
GNR2002
Opening Act

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2006, 12:36:48 AM »

Hi everyone..

Could someone be so kind and help me figure out a way to purchase a ticket for the Nashville concert.

I live outside the U.S (In Venezuela - South America) and Iam travelling to the U.S for this concert, however I cannot purchse the ticket online from the ticketmaster web page, as we have currency exchange controls therefore our credit cards are not accepted overseas right now.

I have a friend who lives in Connecticut and could purchase the ticket online with his credit card, but I think that by doing so the ticket will be issued under his name and i wouldnt be able to use it right?

I guess my question is, if someone purchases the ticket in the U.S  online via credit card for me, does that mean that the ticket issued and sent will have that person's name on it?  Or is it a standard ticket that anybody holding can use?  Im not sure if they would ask for this person's id at the concert to validate that it is the same person that purchased it.

Appreciate if you you can help me out figure out a way to buy the ticket as I know it will be sold out problably soon.. I really want to make sure I attend as I have made my flight reservations already!!!!!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 12:49:39 AM »

Hi everyone..

Could someone be so kind and help me figure out a way to purchase a ticket for the Nashville concert.

I live outside the U.S (In Venezuela - South America) and Iam travelling to the U.S for this concert, however I cannot purchse the ticket online from the ticketmaster web page, as we have currency exchange controls therefore our credit cards are not accepted overseas right now.

I have a friend who lives in Connecticut and could purchase the ticket online with his credit card, but I think that by doing so the ticket will be issued under his name and i wouldnt be able to use it right?

I guess my question is, if someone purchases the ticket in the U.S  online via credit card for me, does that mean that the ticket issued and sent will have that person's name on it?  Or is it a standard ticket that anybody holding can use?  Im not sure if they would ask for this person's id at the concert to validate that it is the same person that purchased it.

Appreciate if you you can help me out figure out a way to buy the ticket as I know it will be sold out problably soon.. I really want to make sure I attend as I have made my flight reservations already!!!!!

it shouldn't be a problem.   a ticket is a ticket no matter who is holding it.   I bought my ticket for Sunday's vegas show from someone at another board because he needed to unload it.
GNR2002
Opening Act

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2006, 01:06:09 AM »

Thanks man, this means that my friend can purchase it online, receive it in the mail and then forward it to me so that I can use it ... and his name wont appear on it.

robinfinckfan
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 07:08:04 PM »

I finaly got tix to this show Grin.

4 of us are going and we shall be on the floor. Who else has got GA?
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2006, 05:11:00 PM »

Whats the attendance gonna be like for this show.

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
robinfinckfan
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 09:33:42 AM »

Whats the attendance gonna be like for this show.

18,500 for end stage
10,000 for half house

I would expect somewhere between 8-12,000  ok
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2006, 12:01:59 PM »

I live in Kettering, Ohio. Thats a 5 in a half hour drive to Nashville. I just got my tickets.

I'll see ya'll there  smoking

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2006, 12:03:55 PM »

I did  ok

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
robinfinckfan
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 03:56:15 PM »

I did? ok

sweet  beer

we'll be there early cuz i will settle for no less than front row

hope to see ya' there yes
gnrgirl1989
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2006, 05:05:50 PM »

i'm going! it's gonna be my second time seeing them(i went to the first Hammerstein show). I can't wait! I live two and a half hours away but it'll be well worth it, especially since i'm going to see Motley Crue and Aerosmith that same week.
nonamethe1st
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2006, 02:30:51 AM »

My tickets have arrived.  Yes!   Tongue
patvalley
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2006, 03:08:42 PM »

Just bought my General Admission ticket. surprised they are still available!! but anyways this is my first time seeing Guns so I am looking forward to it.

see yall there! beer

and while I am not too excited to see Papa Roach, I am really really looking forward to seeing Sebastian. I am a big Skids fan so it will be bad ass!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 03:32:34 PM by pvrocks » Logged
nonamethe1st
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2006, 07:56:55 PM »

Just bought my General Admission ticket. surprised they are still available!! but anyways this is my first time seeing Guns so I am looking forward to it.

see yall there! beer

and while I am not too excited to see Papa Roach, I am really really looking forward to seeing Sebastian. I am a big Skids fan so it will be bad ass!

OK, so Bach is singing on a few songs at every venue?  Cool. 

axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2006, 08:30:11 PM »

How is ticket sales last i heard they were BAD

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
patvalley
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2006, 10:14:10 PM »

Sebastian has the show listed on his websites- so he is an opening act, along with Papa Roach.

And while I don't have any facts...from what I can tell tickets aren't moving very quickly at all. Which is fine by me...but anyways, I don't know for sure, that's just my assumption. Cool
armbreaker
Opening Act

I am the breaker of all arms.

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2006, 11:58:23 PM »

I am there with 4 friends coming along. None are fans so I hope it delivers. Last I checked tickets are selling like shit and this worries me. I am  sure it will all work out though. We need to get a after party going 4 sure.

Why don't you just fuck off?
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2006, 06:47:38 PM »

we should all meet for drinks before the show

Hemingway
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2006, 11:07:06 PM »

hows this show selling now.

www.bluejayfever.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: