Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:44:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  January XX - Nashville, TN @ Gaylord Entertainment Center [CANCELLED]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: January XX - Nashville, TN @ Gaylord Entertainment Center [CANCELLED]  (Read 71006 times)
GNR2002
Opening Act

« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2006, 07:08:40 AM »

I also bought a ticket to the Nashville concert on the 22nd and hope its still on.. I am quite worried by this announcement and emailed ticketmaster and this is the response I got from them:

"Thank you for contacting us regarding Guns N' Roses at the Gaylord Entertainment Center. At this time, we have not received official word from the promoter that the event has been cancelled. When we receive confirmation that the event has been cancelled, and that refunds will be issued, we will post the information immediately on our website"

I am traveling all the way from Venezuela (South America) for the show during my vacations, therefore I would be pissed if it gets cancelled 2 days before the show.

Jarmo, do you have a source for this cancellation news?   Because Ticketmaster denies its cancelled, and The GunsNRoses.com page only shows that the Jacksonville show was postponed to Oct 31st, but they show Nashville for the 22nd still.

Would really appreciate a feedback to know what to do here..

Im not sure that ticketmaster does refunds or exchange tickets,, I would have to try to accomodate my trip to go to a concert in anohter U.S city.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2006, 07:59:44 PM »

My source is the band's management.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EFISH
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2006, 08:05:14 PM »

It takes all but 10 seconds to take off the date of Oct. 22nd from their official website, and send a bulletin on myspace.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2006, 08:29:43 PM »

It's still weekend.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
slashBOG
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2006, 12:18:48 AM »

It sucks that they messed up your traveling plans... They honestly shouldnt do that.. lack of planning from GNR's managements it's what I thinnk

SlashBOG/
Brandon16Extreme
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2006, 02:06:11 AM »

When was this announced? Was it the same day as the Flordia show was postponed? Because what i dont understand is there is no official site that has announced it. Ticketmaster and gunsnroses.com have updated the date for the Flordia show but Nashville remains as still on. Ive checked GNR,Papa Roach and Sebastian's website and there all still the same.

I hope we get more information today, I hope to god that it's still on because January is a horrible month for travel, It's a very wintery month and i have to drive 5 hours from my location here in kentucky, It sucks to hear this.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 02:09:40 AM by Brandon16Extreme » Logged
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2006, 10:42:52 AM »

i am so fucking pissed right now

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
patvalley
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2006, 10:50:09 AM »

pretty bummed out about this. gotta re-arrange plans once this is confirmed. damn...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2006, 11:46:41 AM »

so now the tour is starting on a tuesday? hmmm

WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2006, 11:51:01 AM »

so now the tour is starting on a tuesday? hmmm

We can only wait...  and hope...   drool

chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2006, 01:15:43 PM »

I just got off the phone with Gaylord Arena the show is postponed sorry for doubting you jarmo.

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2006, 01:19:09 PM »

I don't think many people doubt jarmo when it comes to anything related to GNR tours and promotion.

Now, as Neemo said, the first date is a Tuesday.  ok

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Slashahaulic
Opening Act

Where would GnR be today if it wasn't for Slash...

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2006, 01:20:56 PM »

I think with the overall lack of communication from the GnR camp, anybody would be skeptical of any information not released directly by GnR management or Axl himself.  I don't think it was anything personal.

Slash: the Soul behind GnR
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2006, 01:21:19 PM »

I have never doubted jarmo.. he's been in the GnR community longer than any of us..

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2006, 01:21:24 PM »

I just got off the phone with Gaylord Arena the show is postponed sorry for doubting you jarmo.

I don't think anybody doubted Jarmo on this board. Sorry if I've missed someone.

However, it shouldn't have taken three days for management to get their assess off and actually call TM and the venue AFTER they had decided to postpone this show as well. I am very disappointed personally.

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
brianmoore24
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2006, 01:25:29 PM »

If you were refering to me as one of the doubters of Jarmo then read my post about the nashville show. i wasnt doubting jarmo or his credibilty i was just reporting what they told me. i was getting told some other info and was just trying to hold out some hope that it might be true. was jarmo right? of course hihi
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2006, 01:26:26 PM »

It's still unnerving that Ticketmaster has the date listed for 10/22. For people that hang around the boards it won't be an issue, but I feel sorry for the people that don't hang around the boards, and who bought tickets over the weekend or today, but still don't know.

Raven
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2006, 01:47:45 PM »

It's still unnerving that Ticketmaster has the date listed for 10/22. For people that hang around the boards it won't be an issue, but I feel sorry for the people that don't hang around the boards, and who bought tickets over the weekend or today, but still don't know.

Raven

Not just TicketMaster, but the official GN'R site still lists the show for the 22nd. How difficult could it be to update the official site and simply delete one line of code?
chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2006, 01:53:22 PM »

I was not pointing to anyone directly I was just saying. I for one had my doubts I guess I should not have labeled the post the way I did. I am waiting for ticketmaster to email me so I can get a refund.

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
coondogg
Rocker

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2006, 02:19:36 PM »

I was not pointing to anyone directly I was just saying. I for one had my doubts I guess I should not have labeled the post the way I did. I am waiting for ticketmaster to email me so I can get a refund.

You can just call Ticketmaster and they will process your refund. You don't need an e-mail, your order number will be the same. I found this out when I cancelled my Jacksonville tickets.

Nice to see GNr management on top of things again after the Jacksonville show.  Roll Eyes Still waiting for the press release.....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: