Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:24:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  January XX - Nashville, TN @ Gaylord Entertainment Center [CANCELLED]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: January XX - Nashville, TN @ Gaylord Entertainment Center [CANCELLED]  (Read 71003 times)
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2006, 02:31:34 PM »

Yeah, it kinda sucks that it seems management even gave Jarmo the run around a bit.? I think they told him a press release would be on last Friday. Maybe there are some more reschedulings and they are waiting to lump them all in one press release? Who knows. I feel bad for people who are still buying tickets to the Nashville show, hopefully they will update the websites asap.

EDIT: Looks like they stop selling the Nashville tickets online.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 02:35:21 PM by ipoopie » Logged

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2006, 02:34:52 PM »

I don't think many people doubt jarmo when it comes to anything related to GNR tours and promotion.

Now, as Neemo said, the first date is a Tuesday.? ok

/wonders if Jarmo knows the release date of CD  peace
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2006, 03:04:27 PM »

I don't see why anyone doubted this in the 1st place.  Jarmo posts info that he receives from management and it should just be taken at face value.

Sorry to all those that have to wait for the show. 
Slashahaulic
Opening Act

Where would GnR be today if it wasn't for Slash...

« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2006, 03:11:46 PM »

I just got an e-mail telling me how to get a refund from ticketmaster for the show.  Now I have to decide if I want to take a chance on them still having a show in 2007.

Slash: the Soul behind GnR
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2006, 03:52:53 PM »

jarmo is fucking god

pay homage
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2006, 04:11:24 PM »

I think Axl told you guys on VMA when the tour starts. I am sure he had no clue about those 2 dates before? Tongue hihi ...

No seriously, I am sorry for all the fucked up travel plans, but be assured, as jarmo already said, that it is done in the best interest for fans this time. Yeah, yeah they could have update gunsnroses.com, but maybe they are busy with some 'more important' things (not that all your travel plans are not important).

You wanted to attend a show @ Chinese Democracy Tour so you will...? ok .
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2006, 04:17:11 PM »

I just got an e-mail telling me how to get a refund from ticketmaster for the show.? Now I have to decide if I want to take a chance on them still having a show in 2007.

Well if you actually want to see the band in January I don't see why you would ask for a refund now and have someone else buy your tickets and then you regret it later.  If the show actually got cancelled in the future you would still be able to get your money back the same way.
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2006, 04:34:58 PM »

Nashville show has been taken off gunsnroses.com, no word on a new date.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2006, 04:36:07 PM »

Nashville was finally taken off gunsnroses.com. The site makes a comment about the Jacksonville, but no word on the new nashville date.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Slashahaulic
Opening Act

Where would GnR be today if it wasn't for Slash...

« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2006, 04:37:54 PM »

I just got an e-mail telling me how to get a refund from ticketmaster for the show.? Now I have to decide if I want to take a chance on them still having a show in 2007.

Well if you actually want to see the band in January I don't see why you would ask for a refund now and have someone else buy your tickets and then you regret it later.? If the show actually got cancelled in the future you would still be able to get your money back the same way.

I wasn't that sold on going in the first place, but figured I owed it to myself to check them out since they were close enough. ?Now I get a weekend in Nashville (prepaid the hotel for a better price) with nothing else to do but hang at Dave and Buster's (which is ok too I guess, but not as cool as seeing Axl). ?I will probably wait a little bit and make a decision in a few weeks. ?If CD is out and I like it, I will go for sure, if it isn't out, I will likely stay away. ?I don't see much chance of it coming out and not liking it, though I guess it's possible.

Slash: the Soul behind GnR
jguns
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2006, 06:54:20 AM »

Jarmo, do you have any idea when the new date is for nashville, Ticketmaster told me it has a chance of being cancelled, but that was some kid, probablly was speculating. If I knew for sure I would try to get tickets for WV.
Thanks
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2006, 07:15:35 AM »

No idea at this point.

I was told it was moved, not cancelled.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2006, 09:22:35 AM »

Jarmo, do you have any idea when the new date is for nashville, Ticketmaster told me it has a chance of being cancelled, but that was some kid, probablly was speculating. If I knew for sure I would try to get tickets for WV.
Thanks

Ticketmaster operators arent by any means a source for info for the GNR shows. They deal with hundreds of events. The guy I delt with wasnt aware of the Jax show being moved ( it was on TM's web site). Then he recalled taking 5 calls regarding the moved show. I wouldnt base any plans on the speculation of a TM rep. Their most reliable source is their web site ( believe it or not)

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2006, 09:14:52 PM »

i wonder if this means they will have some other band opening besides Papa Roach? (i hope,i Hope) seriously,i would rather see a different band opening.just Not in any way Hoobastank. i Loathe them. I regret not seeing Bullets for my Valentine,a little bit at the NY shows.but i had No Clue who they were,then the minute i step off the plane home and get in my sister's car here they are on the radio.trippy.just speculation and a totally worthless post i suppose.......But,what is Your opinion? ~Tami smoking

Frankly,My Dear...........
jguns
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2006, 07:15:09 AM »

Thanks

Ticketmaster operators arent by any means a source for info for the GNR shows. They deal with hundreds of events. The guy I delt with wasnt aware of the Jax show being moved ( it was on TM's web site). Then he recalled taking 5 calls regarding the moved show. I wouldnt base any plans on the speculation of a TM rep. Their most reliable source is their web site ( believe it or not)
Yes I agree, Thats why I asked, Thanks
nonamethe1st
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2006, 01:13:54 PM »

I got my refund this morning.  Lets try to communicate with each other and get the best tickets for the reschedule. 
tsoky2003
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2006, 01:24:26 PM »

I got my refund this morning.? Lets try to communicate with each other and get the best tickets for the reschedule.?
How did you go about getting your refund?
nonamethe1st
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2006, 09:45:32 AM »

I got my refund this morning.? Lets try to communicate with each other and get the best tickets for the reschedule.?
How did you go about getting your refund?

Tickets Purchased at Gaylord Entertainment Center:

Return original tickets to the box office for refund. Hours are Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm

Tickets Purchased at Outlet:

Return original tickets to the outlet where they were purchased for refund.

Tickets Purchased from Ticketmaster by Phone or Online:

Call 615-255-9600 to have the credit card used to purchase the tickets credited.

ILChief
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2006, 07:31:55 PM »

What the hell? the venue site says the concert will be held on a future date, but the date is not given. gunsnroses.com simply removed the date from the tour list. ticketmaster still has it listed as 10/22 but you can't buy tickets. I emailed Gaylord (the venue) and their reply was "you know as much as we do". So i guess GNR communicates with their venues about as well as they communicate with fans. All I want to know is when I am going to get to see GNR in concert.

I want to hear/read two dates from Axl/Merck: The makeup date for NAshville and the release date of CD!

Thank you, rant over

Please don't delete this
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2006, 07:34:14 PM »

it will proably be cancelled unless tix sales pick up

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: