Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 01:17:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228074 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 67502 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2006, 06:36:07 PM »

Has someone hacked Dave's account?

Use to Axl could murder a school bus full of children and Dave would take Axl's side...................... 

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2006, 06:39:22 PM »

Use to Axl could murder a school bus full of children and Dave would take Axl's side......................?

HEY! Those damn kids were asking for it, don't knock Axl for this one....

Axl is God.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2006, 06:40:13 PM »

Jarmo you are truly clueless. ?You are still not proving how I am a lying because I dont think Axl wrote the letter esp because he didnt sign it W Axl Rose. I also said that Mercks letter backs up that Axl did not write it because Merck was going to write the letter for Axl. ?So please get off your high horse and explain to me how I am lying when I say I dont think Axl wrote the letter. The last time I checked, ?having an opinion on something even its wrong isnt a lie.

Oh and as for axls writing style. What I meant was most of that letter sounds like lawyer talk not like a person writing a letter. Because even you know that Axl did not write 100% of that letter but you would not admit that because if you did then you would have to admit that I was partly write and not a liar as you claim.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2006, 06:41:35 PM »

Use to Axl could murder a school bus full of children and Dave would take Axl's side......................?

I always told you and you never believed me, that I backed axl 100% of the time if I thought he was right. But esp with the maine thing I thought he was wrong and called him on it. Now that I have called him on it, all these people think that I am an axl later and a liar lol

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2006, 06:45:29 PM »

I just called you out on it and  you are looking like an ass because the people that have known me from the beginning know you are full of shit.

I don't need to prove anything to you, Jarmo knows what I'm saying is right, Beta knows what I'm saying is right.

We think you're a liar because what you're doing is, funnily enough, lying.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2006, 06:48:17 PM »

I just called you out on it and? you are looking like an ass because the people that have known me from the beginning know you are full of shit.

I don't need to prove anything to you, Jarmo knows what I'm saying is right, Beta knows what I'm saying is right.

We think you're a liar because what you're doing is, funnily enough, lying.

You dont know shit. And the facts about hte maine show are on myside as much as this board wanted to hide it. But its like they say, you believe a lie long enough pretty soon in your mind it will become the truth. Its just too bad Jarmo and you cant censor the internet and censore the real truth when it came to maine.

You still have not shown how I am a liar. But that is ok, You and Jarmo dont even know what a liar is.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 06:50:45 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2006, 06:50:02 PM »

Jarmo you are truly clueless. 

As opposed to yourself, who is the oracle of all that is GN'R?

You are still not proving how I am a lying because I dont think Axl wrote the letter esp because he didnt sign it W Axl Rose.

Fucking hell.

I asked you a simple question and you never answered.

The template that Axl did not write was signed W. Axl Rose.

His own letter was signed Axl Rose.

So by your logic, the template was written by Axl since it was signed W. Axl Rose?

That makes no sense to me.

I also said that Mercks letter backs up that Axl did not write it because Merck was going to write the letter for Axl.  So please get off your high horse and explain to me how I am lying when I say I dont think Axl wrote the letter. The last time I checked,  having an opinion on something even its wrong isnt a lie.

You are repeating a lie, which makes you a liar.

The templete is one paragraph, compare it to Axl's letter.

Please do.

Oh and as for axls writing style. What I meant was most of that letter sounds like lawyer talk not like a person writing a letter. Because even you know that Axl did not write 100% of that letter but you would not admit that because if you did then you would have to admit that I was partly write and not a liar as you claim.

I believe he wrote it.

But its like they say, you believe a lie long enough pretty soon in your mind it will become the truth.

That's exactly what you're doing you know.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2006, 06:54:22 PM »

Jarmo that means that Axl is a liar then because he said that CD out be out this year and its not.
It also means this site and you are liars because you repeated that it would be out this year and it wont be coming out this year.

As for answering your questions, merck was smart enough to know how Axl signs everything so he put W Axl Rose, the new PR who ever that is didnt thus just put Axl Rose when that person wrote it.

And I am happy that you believe axl wrote it. But if ever came out that he did not write any of it, would that then make you a liar? In your twisted logic it would. That is the problem with you now. Anyone that disagrees with Axl is a liar.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 06:58:43 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2006, 06:57:31 PM »

Jarmo that means that Axl is a liar then because he said that CD out be out this year and its not.
It also means this site and you are liars because you repeated that it would be out this year and it wont be coming out this year.

No, it's not lying when you fully believe it at the time, but then things happen, which means it's not a reality.

It's like me saying "This year I'm going to buy a house" but then my dog needs an operation so I have to pay for that which means I can't afford my house.

Does that make me a liar?

No, because at the time I said it, it was true.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2006, 06:59:50 PM »

As for answering your questions, merck was smart enough to know how Axl signs everything so he put W Axl Rose, the new PR who ever that is didnt thus just put Axl Rose when that person wrote it.

Is this based on some fact(s)?

Let's hear it.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2006, 07:00:22 PM »

No, it's not lying when you fully believe it at the time, but then things happen, which means it's not a reality.

It's like me saying "This year I'm going to buy a house" but then my dog needs an operation so I have to pay for that which means I can't afford my house.

Does that make me a liar?

No, because at the time I said it, it was true.

So then the fire marshall fully believes the reason the show was cancelled is because the band could not have liquor on stage then that means their statement is not a lie, thus I am not a liar. LOL

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2006, 07:02:49 PM »

Is this based on some fact(s)?

Let's hear it.

/jarmo

I already gave you my reasoning. First it was not signed W Axl Rose. 2nd most of the letter sounds like lawyer talk. 3rd its based on the blue print that merck laid out that was going to be used as teh Axl letter to the fans that axl did not write one word of but would have been claimed to have been written by axl.

That is three reasons right there why I dont think Axl wrote the letter.
Also most press release like that are always written by a publist, manager or lawyer.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2006, 07:04:45 PM »

So then the fire marshall fully believes the reason the show was cancelled is because the band could not have liquor on stage then that means their statement is not a lie, thus I am not a liar. LOL

No, the fire marshall doesn't believe it, because he's lying. Smiley
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2006, 07:07:23 PM »

I already gave you my reasoning. First it was not signed W Axl Rose.

But I told you more than once that the actual template NOT written by Axl was signed W. Axl Rose.

How can you use this as evidence when you know that a template not written by him was signed W. Axl Rose?

Please enlighten me.

You know a "fake" letter was signed W. Axl Rose, and the real one wasn't. So you say the fact that the fake was signed W. Axl Rose means the real one is fake.   confused

Regarding the rest of your evidence, you don't think that maybe he thought this was a good time to actually write it himself and not rely on a complleted press release?

/jarmo

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2006, 07:08:36 PM »

No, the fire marshall doesn't believe it, because he's lying. Smiley

You are so full of it its not even funny. He ok'd the pyro and it was set to go. That was the main reason gnr gave that they cancelled because they were not allowed to use pyro. When the fact is they could not have liquor on stage if they used the pyro.

I love how we got word right from the fire marshsal yet you think he is lying, when managment for gnr have never alwyas been 100% truthful.

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2006, 07:10:34 PM »

I already gave you my reasoning. First it was not signed W Axl Rose.

But I told you more than once that the actual template NOT written by Axl was signed W. Axl Rose.

How can you use this as evidence when you know that a template not written by him was signed W. Axl Rose?

Please enlighten me.

You know a "fake" letter was signed W. Axl Rose, and the real one wasn't. So you say the fact that the fake was signed W. Axl Rose means the real one is fake.? ?confused

Regarding the rest of your evidence, you don't think that maybe he thought this was a good time to actually write it himself and not rely on a complleted press release?

/jarmo

You did not see axl write the letter, so you dont even know if he wrote it.? You just assume he did because its signed Axl Rose. I gave my reasons why I dont think he wrote it, and they are legit reasons. All you have is I am a liar and that is it. That is not a reason to call anyone a liar.? The thing is, you know that what I am saying could be true, and that is why you are fighting it so hard. Just like the maine thing. You dont think me of all people on this board, (the biggest axl backer) thought that Axl wrote the letter I would not say I think he did. Come on now. If I thought he wrote it, why would I say he did? When I say I dont think he wrote it, there is something to it and not some person that never defended axl just saying it to say it.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 07:12:25 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2006, 07:20:54 PM »

You did not see axl write the letter, so you dont even know if he wrote it. 

Yet again, you did not answer my question Dave. Keep dancing around it.

You did not see Axl write one single goddamn note or word on the GN'R albums. Are you gonna say he didn't write them?

The thing is, you know that what I am saying could be true, and that is why you are fighting it so hard. Just like the maine thing.

No way.

If somebody is right, I can say "you have a point there".

In your case, I think you're so full of yourself that you fail to acknowledge legit questions that would make your "clever" theories crumble.

You dont think me of all people on this board, (the biggest axl backer)

No Dave, that's what you used to be.

Now even the people who always looks for negative things about the band are saying you've "seen the light".

I think something happened to you which caused you to become very bitter. You're on a mission to discredit everything the band says and you use your "online celebrity status" to make people think your opinion is more worth than anybody else's.

/jarmo

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2006, 07:29:23 PM »

Jarmo I answered your question but you just tend to ignore the answer.

As for the people to say I have seen the light. You love to twist things just like? you twist the truth.
They say I have seen the light because I have finally crititized Axl on something which they never saw me do before. As for me becoming bitter? No, like I have always stated, if I see Axl doing something wrong I will call him on it. He fucked up the maine thing and I called him on it.

As for me thinking my opinion is worth more than someone elses that is funny coming from the guy who thinks he can just delete someone post that he doesnt like when that post statment differents from his or the bands. I just find it funny you always claim you dont delete posts with out a source and I get a source and since its not the reason the band gives you decided to delete it. You are the one who acts all high and almighty not me.

And you can run the board how you see fit, but you have no right to call anyone a liar because you dont think their source was telling the truth. Because you know damn well whole truth falls somewhere between what the band says and what the fire marshalls statement was.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 07:30:56 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

BabyGorilla
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2006, 07:29:37 PM »

The thing is, you know that what I am saying could be true, and that is why you are fighting it so hard.

By that same logic, you must secretly know that everything Jarmo is saying is correct because you are so adamantly defending yourself.

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2006, 07:31:40 PM »

The thing is, you know that what I am saying could be true, and that is why you are fighting it so hard.

By that same logic, you must secretly know that everything Jarmo is saying is correct because you are so adamantly defending yourself.

If someone wants to call me a liar, I am going to defend myself. Like I said, I already moved on with the maine thing but ADZ felt the need to bring it up again. So here we are.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: