Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:20:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Van Morrison - My newest love.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Van Morrison - My newest love.  (Read 1521 times)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« on: December 10, 2006, 11:23:47 PM »

My god this man has some amazing tunes.  Tupelo Honey and Hard Nose The Highway are the first two albums of his I've really gotten into.  They're so laid back and smooth, yet hit the spot.  It's like the perfect laid back beer drinking hanging out music.  Any VM fans?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 02:54:17 AM »

My god this man has some amazing tunes.  Tupelo Honey and Hard Nose The Highway are the first two albums of his I've really gotten into.  They're so laid back and smooth, yet hit the spot.  It's like the perfect laid back beer drinking hanging out music.  Any VM fans?

Your newest love huh??  Are you feeling a little gay today??

Alright, I'm kidding... You are absolutely right, Van Morrison is a fucking genius and he has some great albums and still puts out quality music to this day.  I've collected quite a few VM bootlegs over the last few years and the guy really is fucking amazing at what he does.  Hell, he wrote one of the best and most famous songs in the history of music when he first started out, Brown Eyed Girl.  Anyone that doesn't like that song has problems that I don't even care to hear about.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 04:23:10 PM »

I've loved him for as long as I can remember. 

Warm Love / Into The Mystic / Bright Side Of The Road  - my  personal favorites.

Brown Eyed Girl is one of the best songs ever - along with - Gloria, Moondance, Have I Told You Lately, etc.. . He has so many beautiful ~ spiritual songs.   

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: