Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:49:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Skid Row thread
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Skid Row thread  (Read 82362 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #340 on: April 03, 2012, 09:48:05 AM »

He hasn't said April Fools......

So........

"Happy April Fools Day Everyone! Wow, I did not realize how many Kid Wikkid fans there are out there! Seriously tho, I will have more to say on this subject in a little bit. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Kinda sorta."
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #341 on: April 06, 2012, 11:39:48 AM »

Sebastian Bach dishes on April Fools Facebook reunion post

Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach posted to his social media sites this past weekend that he was ?getting the band back together.? While he later allowed that it was simply an April Fools? joke, and that he "never mentioned Skid Row", the post gained serious legs and the internet buzzed with the possibilities.

Fox News ran with the piece which then took on a life of its own.

In an exclusive interview with the Boise Music Examiner today, Bach talked about the incident.

?It?s hilarious,? laughed the singer. ?Fox News picked it up, but it was April Fools.?

On Monday, Bach followed up with another post which read in part, ?Where there is smoke, there is fire. Kinda sorta.?

In prodding the vocalist about that tease of a comment, he offered his take on the situation.

?Where there?s smoke there?s fire. What I meant by that was that we got offered a couple of reunion shows. A lot of the time people say ?why how come you aren?t together??, and I?ve never been offered any reunion with those guys until this year. There was a couple of offers for this Knebworth gig in England. Sonisphere? And they actually printed up a poster, ?Kiss with special guests Skid Row?, and that was actually a real thing, but those guys did not want to do it.?

http://www.examiner.com/music-in-boise/sebastian-bach-dishes-on-april-fools-facebook-reunion-post

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #342 on: April 08, 2015, 07:03:04 PM »

SKID ROW WELCOMES TONY HARNELL  https://www.facebook.com/tonyharnellofficial?fref=ts ? http://fb.me/6wHN1k6pj

I really look forward to seeing Tony step in to this, especially live with his pipes! And look forward to a seriously great album to come out from then .

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
overmatik
« Reply #343 on: December 30, 2015, 01:35:43 AM »

SKID ROW WELCOMES TONY HARNELL  https://www.facebook.com/tonyharnellofficial?fref=ts ? http://fb.me/6wHN1k6pj

I really look forward to seeing Tony step in to this, especially live with his pipes! And look forward to a seriously great album to come out from then .

rofl rofl rofl

SKID ROW Splits With Singer TONY HARNELL

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/skid-row-splits-with-singer-tony-harnell/#arWOVFiqDcK78HpK.99

That was fast... So I guess Skid Row with Bach will open GNR's reunion tour...
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #344 on: December 30, 2015, 10:07:37 AM »

Its being rumored for some days... I personally dont think its gonna happen. Rachel is the most dickhead and stubborn in music business...he wouldn't do this for any money in the world.

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #345 on: January 03, 2016, 08:47:58 PM »

A guy name ZP Theart is being rumored to fill in.

As usual, Rachel already burst the bubble of anyone wanting a reunion. I gave up on these guys for good...unfollowed all their accounts because Im now pretty sure they dont give a fuck about the fans. They prefer keep playing Food truck festivals for 100 people.

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #346 on: January 06, 2016, 07:28:40 PM »

Yeah not sure what the guys in Skid Row are thinking.  It's not like they are playing comparable venues without Bach.  They are literally playing bars and bowling alleys.  With Bach they could easily play the 1,000-3,000 seat venues and be packaged with some bigger rock tours.  They literally are running the name into the ground.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #347 on: January 06, 2016, 07:49:24 PM »

sebastianbach: Only way a Skid Row Reunion could happen is if we somehow tried2 bury a 20 year hatchet between us. Would love the chance to do so #SitDown
sebastianbach: To be honest, I have said some super shitty things 2 them. & about them. I would like to apologize for shooting my mouth off @iLikeSamiZayn

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
overmatik
« Reply #348 on: January 07, 2016, 05:28:52 PM »

sebastianbach: Only way a Skid Row Reunion could happen is if we somehow tried2 bury a 20 year hatchet between us. Would love the chance to do so #SitDown
sebastianbach: To be honest, I have said some super shitty things 2 them. & about them. I would like to apologize for shooting my mouth off @iLikeSamiZayn

/jarmo

OK, so there you go, a public apology, the ball's in their court now. Man, Bach must be going crazy about losing the chance to tour with Guns, I know I would. Even if they are third in the bill it would still be amazing!  yes
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #349 on: January 08, 2016, 07:51:10 PM »

/jarmo

OK, so there you go, a public apology, the ball's in their court now. Man, Bach must be going crazy about losing the chance to tour with Guns, I know I would. Even if they are third in the bill it would still be amazing!  yes
The balls been in their court since they fired him. They don't want him. It would be cool, even though I never listen to them anymore and don't think Bach's voice holds up anymore.

Just realized this was my 11000th post. I remember when I joined, I think only Jarmo or if it was Jarmo and D that had reached that amount of posts, I thought it was an abdurd amount. Now, 10 years later I'm here and I'm the one with that many posts. And to think that I, in the times of Slash, Duff and Axl playing again, post my 11000th post in a thread about Skid Row.  rofl

Then again, I'm not sober.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 08:00:21 PM by CheapJon » Logged
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #350 on: January 12, 2016, 07:42:41 AM »

/jarmo

The balls been in their court since they fired him. They don't want him. It would be cool, even though I never listen to them anymore and don't think Bach's voice holds up anymore.

Just realized this was my 11000th post. I remember when I joined, I think only Jarmo or if it was Jarmo and D that had reached that amount of posts, I thought it was an abdurd amount. Now, 10 years later I'm here and I'm the one with that many posts. And to think that I, in the times of Slash, Duff and Axl playing again, post my 11000th post in a thread about Skid Row.  rofl

Cheers to that!  beer

Skid Row return alone wouldnt have much impact in my opinion...but if they managed to return and tour with GNR that would be a different story.  When they broke up in 96 they were already playing small theaters 5k -10k people capacity. 20 year of a commercial hiatus in a world that rock is not on top anymore surely will have its toll on the band if they return.

Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #351 on: January 12, 2016, 01:19:03 PM »

/jarmo

I knew you cared about your post count lmao

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #352 on: January 12, 2016, 01:25:36 PM »

/jarmo

I knew you cared about your post count lmao

Stop stalking me.  nervous
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #353 on: January 13, 2016, 10:33:04 AM »

Hardly. Nice try.

But don't damn me
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #354 on: January 13, 2016, 02:08:59 PM »

So you're in this thread discussing Skid Row then? How about the PM you sent me on New Years Eve? When you called me a dick. Like why?

I know that you don't like me, and I know the reason spells Mank Rage, that was 1.5 years ago.

Why won't you just ignore me? That's what I do whenever I see your posts unless they are adressed to me. It would be cool if you could make a reply without any name calling and actually answer me like an adult. If you can't do that, it's OK but please never contact me again.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #355 on: January 13, 2016, 04:33:58 PM »

I would ABSOLUTELY go see Skid Row if they got back with Baz.

The earlier post about them playing bowling alleys and happy hours is not far off.

Which, to me, just shows me how much they must hate Bach.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #356 on: January 13, 2016, 04:42:46 PM »

I would ABSOLUTELY go see Skid Row if they got back with Baz.

The earlier post about them playing bowling alleys and happy hours is not far off.

Which, to me, just shows me how much they must hate Bach.

Exactly. That hate is greater than the hate Axl had for Slash. Skid Row wouldn't get a tenth of what GNR guys are getting if they were to reunite, yet they still won't do it.  rofl
overmatik
« Reply #357 on: January 13, 2016, 09:20:42 PM »

I'd love to see just Bach opening for Guns then. He would put a killer band together and destroy every night!  beer I'd much rather see him than Skid Row without him, just as I enjoy Ace's solo gig much more than current Kiss.
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #358 on: January 15, 2016, 12:30:43 PM »

From a vocal standpoint I always thought Bach was top 10 vocalists of all time.

He has a great rock n roll voice. He doesn't bring anything as far as songwriting goes though.

But don't damn me
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #359 on: January 15, 2016, 03:55:46 PM »

From a vocal standpoint I always thought Bach was top 10 vocalists of all time.

He has a great rock n roll voice. He doesn't bring anything as far as songwriting goes though.

I concur.

Agree also that I'd be there if Skid Row reunited with all five classic guys.  They were a damn good band who blew all of their potential with in-fighting.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: