Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:04:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Dec. 20 show?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dec. 20 show?  (Read 108173 times)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2006, 10:05:09 PM »

heres what he messaged me back over at otgm forum

im looking to make $500-$700 total and hoping we can keep this 'in the family' so to speak

I dont want it on a torrent site

so 3-5 people for $100-$150 each or one guy for $600

everyone gets the same thing and someone willing to pay that would value it,  this is better than some crappy video

and you all know each other so i disclose who is getting the show to the others that agree to get it

honestly i dont care if 100 people pay $7 each and it goes on a torrent site in DVD quality

i think asking to make $500-$700 total is a reasonable expectation

i think the most likely thing is 4 guys $150 each,  you get DV clones
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2006, 10:23:09 PM »

ehhh

supporting sellers isn't cool, but maybe we can make an exception this time?

haha anyone else possibly in for this? I'd send the guy some money. We could do something like if he agrees send him PayPal payments or so.

Who knows, I just want to get this liberated to the trading and GNR "family" or community same thing.
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2006, 11:12:47 PM »

Well I'd like to see it but if you give in to one of these people, well . . . .
Fuck there's a lot of cool shit out there, this will make it's way out, too.
Besides that seems like a lot for a show that doesn't have as much historic value as say the first House of Blues shows.

sharon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2006, 11:13:33 PM »

heres the link to the video.

http://download.yousendit.com/4AC5BE512A57374C

if there isnt any more downloads available let me know and ill re upload it

ok,thx u reupload but got to wait.............cuz too many ppl d/l it Tongue
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 11:16:10 PM by sharon » Logged
sharon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2006, 11:15:16 PM »

a dvd will be coming out shortly by the same people who gave as msg,nj, and baltimore.? ok

dude,he don't like trade,only money Tongue
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 11:26:05 PM »

a dvd will be coming out shortly by the same people who gave as msg,nj, and baltimore.  ok

is the quality as good as this guys version? this guys version is clear and there isnt any hands or heads in the way of him while filming. but i guess we could see the other dvd as well and compare them and see which one is better
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 11:39:24 PM »

a dvd will be coming out shortly by the same people who gave as msg,nj, and baltimore.  ok

is the quality as good as this guys version? this guys version is clear and there isnt any hands or heads in the way of him while filming. but i guess we could see the other dvd as well and compare them and see which one is better

i've got a copy coming, so we'll know in a week or so!
EFISH
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 11:42:49 PM »

As much as I hate selling, and 600 dollars is ridiculous, I'd be willing to chip in some. Cotis, just let me know.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 11:48:13 PM »

Didn't the Hammerstein guy sell his DV clones for like $100 for the 4 shows? Now I understand this is HD and all that, but in all reality, I don't think it should cost much more than that. If he'd sell it for that price like Hammerstein, I'd buy the copies and make a DVD out of it. I'd send him money tomorrow and cover all the costs if he told me he'd do the deal.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2006, 12:10:47 AM »

I highly doubt NYC bitch would be equal to this quality.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2006, 12:25:24 AM »

I highly doubt NYC bitch would be equal to this quality.

yeah i doubt it too. but i've got some excess cash laying around not used for X-Mas or anything so I figured I'd liberate this show, like I helped with the MSG, NJ and Baltimore dvds.
iceman_91
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2006, 01:01:32 AM »

Anyone who sells bootleg material is a god damn twat.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2006, 01:06:04 AM »

so is just about everyone in here willing to pitch in some cash then for this show? ill pitch in some money as well but i guess we should all decide who we can trust etc to send the money too
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2006, 04:31:54 AM »

i messaged him and ask him to join here and heres what he wrote back

sounds good
i tried to join there but i never got the confirmation email
i guess a mod hasnt approved me yet

lets make life real simple $500 and I will supply SD DV clones to one person and they can do with it what they like,  so find a few people and raise that money then you can make a dvd or clone it or whatever you wanna do

EFISH
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2006, 04:37:22 AM »

Cool.

AF or Cotis should collect the stuff because they are both trustworthy.

500 bucks is ridiculous for dv clones but what can ya do....
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2006, 08:12:47 AM »

If we all wanted to do this, we could send money to a PayPal account or so, and then I could send it all in if you guys wanted me to do it. I know a lot of people got burned with the whole Darknemus thing, but ended up getting their money back right? So he ended up doing the right thing. This won't happen here, I hate people like that, as I got burned in that shit hole too, but got my money back in the long run. I want to get this done right this time, how it should be done!

I think that I could be able to do this, get all the $$$ in a PayPal account and send it if you guys all trust me? Either that or AF or someone else, whatever you guys want to do.

If we get 10 people to send $50 bucks, then we've got it covered. I can put like $150 maybe a little more towards it right now, not sure if I will, but if we get other people to send me the money I can just send him one big payment of $500. So I'm willing to do this for everyone, the more people we get less money individually we have to put in, so more people the better. But like I said, I can put $100 maybe more towards it, so if we don't get that many pledges I guess I can eat some of the cost.

So what do we want to do guys?

P.S.Have a good holiday everyone! Grin
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 08:23:10 AM by Cotis » Logged
iceman_91
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2006, 09:47:47 AM »

Think about this honestly the dude wants you guys to spend $500 bucks on DVD which is amazing but seriously what happens if he screws you guys over?
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2006, 09:54:13 AM »

Are you talking about me ripping everyone off? Because thats bullshit.

Everyone I've talked to from the GNR community can vouch for me I'm sure, because I've never ripped anyone off trading and never will.

If you're not talking about me, then well there is always a risk sending someone money for DVDs. Even trading DVD's is risky. But I don't think hes a fraud.

We've got to come up with a game plan and if enough people will send some money and that, then we can get a kickass DVD.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2006, 09:59:32 AM »

create a paypal account , and see who steps up by donating .We should get the ball rolling here
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2006, 10:16:30 AM »

I setup a PayPal account if you guys want to donate.

gnrdvdfund@yahoo.com

If you want, you can send some money to that, once it reaches $500 I'll send to the guy. Also, if we end up not reaching our goal, all money will be refunded.

I'm stepping up here, and taking full responsibility for this if you guys don't care. I'll run everything money wise. Just have to wait for the guy to email me back or signup here where we can chat.

Also, if you're going to send money, please PM me how much you sent, and what your username is on here, and what is easiest to contact you with.

Example..
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 04:19:01 PM by cotis » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: