Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:05:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  HTGTH tattoo thread (questions, pics...)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HTGTH tattoo thread (questions, pics...)  (Read 105006 times)
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #460 on: November 09, 2010, 12:43:32 AM »

Yeah, huge tattoos on women are a put off for me. Small ones like the ubiquitous butterfly in a strategic location are sexy.

Fuck 'Em All.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #461 on: November 09, 2010, 01:11:50 AM »

Tattoos on women = Trash city

..and men with long hair are fags?

Yeah, huge tattoos on women are a put off for me. Small ones like the ubiquitous butterfly in a strategic location are sexy.

Did you know that the butterfly-tattoo's origin is from jail, it represent freedom and bi-sexuality?

I don't mind if a girl has a lot of tattoos as long as she hasn't have any work done on her face and got style on them. I mean these dolphins, roses, haywires and or these tribal thingie with some flowers or stars or buterflies on her lower back, real orginal sis.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #462 on: November 09, 2010, 02:05:02 AM »

Did you know that the butterfly-tattoo's origin is from jail, it represent freedom and bi-sexuality?

I mean these dolphins, roses, haywires and or these tribal thingie with some flowers or stars or buterflies on her lower back, real orginal sis.

I don't particularly care what they represent. I was just giving an example. It could be anything as long as it's small.

Fuck 'Em All.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #463 on: November 09, 2010, 02:20:40 AM »

I mean these dolphins, roses, haywires and or these tribal thingie with some flowers or stars or buterflies on her lower back, real orginal sis.

I don't particularly care what they represent. I was just giving an example. It could be anything as long as it's small.

For some reason this comment made me think of some cute small kanji-letter-tattoo with a meaning "whore".

Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #464 on: November 09, 2010, 02:35:38 AM »

Once again, hardly a problem if the tattoo isn't visible normally. I don't think you should be getting too bothered about the 'inner meaning' of a tattoo on someone else's body.

Fuck 'Em All.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #465 on: November 09, 2010, 03:09:18 AM »

Well, if you're going to have some ink on your body for a lifetime, it's propaby wise to do some research of the orginal meaning and history of the symbol and not just taking something because it's pretty or cool.

Then again, I don't take a tattoo from a list, beacause for me the tattoo should be something orginal and new and not something you see on everystreet corner.

If we take your point of view a bit further; it would be ok to have a japan 16-ray kamikaze flag tattoeed on you? What about swastika? Or maybe take something that you actually don't necessarily link to nazis, a runic symol The Wolfsangel (German for "wolf's hook"). I mean it probably would've been a good idea to do some reasearch now, wouldn't it? (unless the tat is hidden, right?).

Or have a watch with no hands done "because you're in no hurry" or somesuch and never did it occur that it's origins is among inmates serving a life-sentence.

And for me people who have some kanji-lettering meaning noodle soup just strike to me as idiots.

Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #466 on: November 09, 2010, 03:31:38 AM »

Dear God, you're off on a tangent. Of course, I would research a tattoo I'm getting on my body.

Fuck 'Em All.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #467 on: November 09, 2010, 08:23:37 PM »

When I saw GN'R in Lisbon (Rock In Rio) in 2006, as I was waiting in the airport. A girl came up to me and said something in Portuguese, and then she showed me her arm. She had a tattoo of Axl in black and white, and she was very proud of it.

I was wearing GN'R clothes, so that's why she approached me. I remember being so happy at seeing that, it was my first ever time seeing GN'R and that sort of kicked the adventure off.  Smiley
anythinggoes II
a real fan
Headliner

Why dont you just......

« Reply #468 on: April 25, 2011, 04:43:14 PM »

After 5 years i though i'd better proceed further with my (what will eventually be a) sleeve

Sick of this life

Not that you care.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #469 on: April 27, 2011, 09:11:26 PM »

After 5 years i though i'd better proceed further with my (what will eventually be a) sleeve

I remember that GN'R tattoo from when you first posted that pic of it still sealed and then clearly visible. Really nice tattoo, and that dragon is a nice touch too.  Wink

I've always loved that version of the GN'R logo, it was used on the stage banners during live shows in 2006.

I'm definitely going to get one of many GN'R tattoos this year, I'm 22 and feel it's the perfect time. But I might go to London to get it done, seen a good few tattoo shops down there.

I'd rather travel a few hours to a place where the artists are better, than my own area.  yes
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #470 on: June 02, 2011, 01:17:23 AM »

here is fear the juggalo 2 getting inked

Last time when he got the lower part colored in he was crying  rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA41R-1oGwM
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #471 on: June 02, 2011, 07:36:08 AM »

cried? i actually dont mind getting inked at all. some of the shading didnt feel fantastic, but cry, no! anyway, were starting to see the light at the end of this long tunnel of a tattoo. as badly as i wanted to start new tattoos in this process i said "i will complete this one first"! its weird watching the video because i cant see the tattoo, so when i do watch the video i'm like "holly shit, is that really my back"? anyway if you like it so far give the artist a little love! thanks!!! oh yeah, tony your up next. its only a needle, man up!!!!!
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #472 on: August 15, 2011, 11:08:06 PM »

wow, that tat is simply amazing, great call to get it done all on the back like that, one of the best i'v seen!! and the artist, he's got some major skills.....great stuff!!! and damn thats alot of physical pain to go thru, how many sessions and hours did that take so far? great stuff!
Chief
Legend

« Reply #473 on: November 03, 2013, 02:30:37 PM »

Check out these pieces, some of the coolest and craziest I've ever seen!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/coolest-tattoo-artists-in-the-world

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #474 on: March 25, 2014, 04:37:45 PM »

Got this (these?) done today, don't mind the specs of blood  hihi

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
italian queen
« Reply #475 on: February 04, 2015, 12:42:00 PM »

I have several small tattoos.
one of my favouriti is a small red rose on my feet.. (yes, that small red rose we all know well Wink  )
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: