Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:17:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  I'm sick of all the f*cking negativity surrounding GNR again! R66 rant inside
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm sick of all the f*cking negativity surrounding GNR again! R66 rant inside  (Read 5044 times)
Route66
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: January 08, 2007, 03:48:20 PM »

I dont always post here but from now on i think i will. Certain other forums are full of negative stuff surrounding GNR.  Rumours of appearances and all sorts. Some of these have found there way here and its driving me fucking insane... Why are so many people stalking Axl like he's some sort of illegal drug imported into our lives from some distant universe! Please leave the guy alone and help support the new band and all the efforts they are making to finish what will be an awesome record. He doesnt need the personal attacks. YES he is human and IMO this sort of shit must affect him so fucking stop it! Part of me wishes forums like this never existed but part of me still likes to find out news this way but it has to be NEWS.not some lame thread about Axl's fucking hair, face or taste in mineral water!

Peace GNR fans! We'll get to hear this album in time and once its ready. That is something i am certain and happy about.

Now go live your lives and get ready for the new album and tour. mods: Please dont delete my thread. I think this needs to be said again.

R66

I see..
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 03:57:21 PM »

a man with a purpose there.givem hell !

the one an only horsey !
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 04:02:44 PM »

Well said man!!!!  ok

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 04:32:02 PM »

Such a huge amount of negativity i ever notice on this board come from people who are tired of negativity and opt to make epic rants about the matter.

Really never understood why some people here have stopped treating GNR as a rock band and began treating them as if it was an autistic 8 year old with panic disorder instead.

"Husssshh, it's not their fault...don't be negative to them, they might read this forum, we don't want to hurt their feelings, nothing is their fault, they were born "special" there is no reason to be angry or fustrated at them, ever, for they don'w owe us anything.  We have to take care of them and  tuck the bad thoughts away.."

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 04:40:27 PM »

Such a huge amount of negativity i ever notice on this board come from people who are tired of negativity and opt to make epic rants about the matter.

Really never understood why some people here have stopped treating GNR as a rock band and began treating them as if it was an autistic 8 year old with panic disorder instead.

"Husssshh, it's not their fault...don't be negative to them, they might read this forum, we don't want to hurt their feelings, nothing is their fault, they were born "special" there is no reason to be angry or fustrated at them, ever, for they don'w owe us anything.? We have to take care of them and? tuck the bad thoughts away.."

Very well said man... peace
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 04:55:40 PM »

I dont always post here but from now on i think i will. Certain other forums are full of negative stuff surrounding GNR.? Rumours of appearances and all sorts. Some of these have found there way here and its driving me fucking insane... Why are so many people stalking Axl like he's some sort of illegal drug imported into our lives from some distant universe! Please leave the guy alone and help support the new band and all the efforts they are making to finish what will be an awesome record. He doesnt need the personal attacks. YES he is human and IMO this sort of shit must affect him so fucking stop it! Part of me wishes forums like this never existed but part of me still likes to find out news this way but it has to be NEWS.not some lame thread about Axl's fucking hair, face or taste in mineral water!

Peace GNR fans! We'll get to hear this album in time and once its ready. That is something i am certain and happy about.

Now go live your lives and get ready for the new album and tour. mods: Please dont delete my thread. I think this needs to be said again.

R66

The same people you are ranting about, are the same kind of people that post on these boards.

But I agree with your point...  ok

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »

Good point!! Dont understand why people who are negative are writing on this boards, if they dont like the new stuff why waste time on the forums? Stupid people...I love the new band and I looking forward to the new album that we know will be fucking awesome!!

Rock on!!
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 05:20:50 PM »

"Husssshh, it's not their fault...don't be negative to them, they might read this forum, we don't want to hurt their feelings, nothing is their fault, they were born "special" there is no reason to be angry or fustrated at them, ever, for they don'w owe us anything.? We have to take care of them and? tuck the bad thoughts away.."

Good post man, people around here seems to think Guns is like a wase that can beak at any time.

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 05:23:31 PM »

You're so wrong. Roll Eyes

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

im no prophet but i can tell you somethin!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 05:42:40 PM »

its our right to be negative and pessimistic cuz we all starving dogs looking for a stinkin bones!!!

she took my sperm without my permission!!!
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 06:20:55 PM »

I dont always post here but from now on i think i will. Certain other forums are full of negative stuff surrounding GNR.  Rumours of appearances and all sorts. Some of these have found there way here and its driving me fucking insane... Why are so many people stalking Axl like he's some sort of illegal drug imported into our lives from some distant universe! Please leave the guy alone and help support the new band and all the efforts they are making to finish what will be an awesome record. He doesnt need the personal attacks. YES he is human and IMO this sort of shit must affect him so fucking stop it! Part of me wishes forums like this never existed but part of me still likes to find out news this way but it has to be NEWS.not some lame thread about Axl's fucking hair, face or taste in mineral water!

R66
Sure you ain't really Axl, posing as a normal member? hihi

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 08:23:01 AM »

R66

*snore*

i think axl rose, a man whos been known throught the world since the late 80s, hated and loved by many. Been lied about many times in the press, and now over the internet, is used to people sharing there, well not what you want to hear, oppinions upon him. Hes 40 something? been doing rock n roll since about 1986? i dont think he gives a fuck if someone doesnt like him, unless they come to a show and start fucking it up, then he goes n kicks ass!

html sucks
Route66
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 02:23:44 PM »

I dont always post here but from now on i think i will. Certain other forums are full of negative stuff surrounding GNR.? Rumours of appearances and all sorts. Some of these have found there way here and its driving me fucking insane... Why are so many people stalking Axl like he's some sort of illegal drug imported into our lives from some distant universe! Please leave the guy alone and help support the new band and all the efforts they are making to finish what will be an awesome record. He doesnt need the personal attacks. YES he is human and IMO this sort of shit must affect him so fucking stop it! Part of me wishes forums like this never existed but part of me still likes to find out news this way but it has to be NEWS.not some lame thread about Axl's fucking hair, face or taste in mineral water!

R66

*snore*

i think axl rose, a man whos been known throught the world since the late 80s, hated and loved by many. Been lied about many times in the press, and now over the internet, is used to people sharing there, well not what you want to hear, oppinions upon him. Hes 40 something? been doing rock n roll since about 1986? i dont think he gives a fuck if someone doesnt like him, unless they come to a show and start fucking it up, then he goes n kicks ass!

Then sir if you are so knowledgeable about another human being why dont you share your vast intellect on other subjects? I guess you know all about rock stars and their lives? Maybe you are one yourself? Or maybe you nothing at all.

I see..
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 03:36:31 PM »

R66

*snore*

Then sir if you are so knowledgeable about another human being why dont you share your vast intellect on other subjects? I guess you know all about rock stars and their lives? Maybe you are one yourself? Or maybe you nothing at all.

"Or maybe you nothing at all."

Haha. You're so wrong.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2007, 06:07:55 PM »

R66

*snore*

ya damn right im a rockstar.

All i got to say to you is L.O.V.E ALL I NEEDS MY LUURVEE MACHINE TONIGHTTTT!

seriously though, what im saying is common sense really, anyone with brains can work that out.

html sucks
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 07:48:41 PM »

I'm sick of internet tough guys.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 09:47:46 PM »

What? You want to fight or somethin'? I kick your friggin' ass, man!

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2007, 10:21:57 PM »

Behind the pine trees at 3 o'clock be there bitch.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 10:33:08 PM »

Behind the pine trees at 3 o'clock be there bitch.

You got it.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: