Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:25:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  A few rare boxsets, anyone know what they are worth?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A few rare boxsets, anyone know what they are worth?  (Read 6684 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 11:32:37 AM »

im not selling it just wanna know how much its worth. i got it for 30 off ebay like 3 years ago

30 what? Dollars? That sounds rather strange, because I've been checking ebay pretty much every day for the past 8 years, and if I had seen it at that price, believe me, you wouldn't have had it  hihi  I guess you forgot a zero and it was actually 300  Grin

I believe he's/she's talking about Axl's baseball cap in that picture.

anythinggoes
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 11:40:45 AM »

If he is temted to sell the top hat box, it's mine...

Fuck Off Greek thats mine  Grin if it happens you will not beat me again no way otherwise i will be on the Plane to Greece and then up to Thessaloniki to kick your ass  ok

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2007, 11:45:38 AM »

Fuck Off Greek thats mine  Grin if it happens you will not beat me again no way otherwise i will be on the Plane to Greece and then up to Thessaloniki to kick your ass  ok

First of all, I kick ass.  hihi

Second, after all this travelling you did this summer, and with all the money I've saved, trust me... it's mine...  Tongue

anythinggoes
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2007, 11:54:46 AM »

Fuck Off Greek thats mine? Grin if it happens you will not beat me again no way otherwise i will be on the Plane to Greece and then up to Thessaloniki to kick your ass? ok

First of all, I kick ass.? hihi

Second, after all this travelling you did this summer, and with all the money I've saved, trust me... it's mine...? Tongue

never underestimate an english man i have plenty of reserve for this year and ill be back in Greece some point this year whatever happen im sure of it

Plus you will be asleep whatever time i get there and by the time you wake up you will be in νοσοκομείο and i will be σπίτι laughing my English ass off
tastyfish
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2007, 12:12:30 PM »

Come on eddygein, be a sport and put the thing on ebay.  Looks like it could spark an international incident.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2007, 03:45:50 PM »

never underestimate an english man i have plenty of reserve for this year and ill be back in Greece some point this year whatever happen im sure of it

You'll need it for jail, cause that's where you'll end up when my security catches you.

Plus you will be asleep whatever time i get there and by the time you wake up you will be in νοσοκομείο and i will be σπίτι laughing my English ass off

My security is ready for you. All 1345 men are ready 24/7 to kick your english little ass.

BTW, when we catch you, we'll send you to a turkish jail, where men are REAAAALLY friendly... I bet you've seen the movies... Wink

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2007, 11:40:02 PM »

im not selling it just wanna know how much its worth. i got it for 30 off ebay like 3 years ago

30 what? Dollars? That sounds rather strange, because I've been checking ebay pretty much every day for the past 8 years, and if I had seen it at that price, believe me, you wouldn't have had it  hihi  I guess you forgot a zero and it was actually 300  Grin

nah it wasnt 300$
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2007, 07:08:54 AM »

I believe he's/she's talking about Axl's baseball cap in that picture.

OK, then I'm not interested in that  Grin

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: