Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:37:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 603630 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2004, 04:15:37 PM »

i for one havent had anything to believe in for a very very long time

just think of what this means if cd is complete

it means we will have the PERFECT gnr record in axl's mind

he talked how uyi's were rushed and how he wasnt happy with them and look how awesome they are

so just imagine the perfect gnr album

he also said he didnt want to be known for afd

so if CD is ready then it means that in axl's mind its the greatest shit he's ever done

a mythical perfect piece of work is what David wilde said he thought axl was tryin to do

maybe he finally has

that pic of axl in the white raiders jersey they showed from the 2002 tour looked awesome!

i may get let down but in my life ive been let down enough now where it doesnt bother me

so im on the bandwagon im rooting and believing

worse that can happen is i get disappointed but fuck it!

lets believe for a change everyone

whats it gonna hurt?

it may actually be happening!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2004, 04:35:39 PM »

I don't think Axl would misspell "innovative", but to each his own.

I also don't think axl would ever say swimmingly hihi just because someone said something that turned out to be true later on, doesn't mean they knew anything, we all should have learned our lesson from danny.

What Goes around comes around!
shaun
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2004, 04:38:20 PM »

I take this news with a pinch of salt, I won?t believe CD exists until it?s sitting in my CD player and i can hear cool sounds  Wink
spiderman
Rocker

i can feel my spider sense....

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2004, 04:39:25 PM »

he talked how uyi's were rushed and how he wasnt happy with them and look how awesome they are

so if CD is ready then it means that in axl's mind its the greatest shit he's ever done

a mythical perfect piece of work is what David wilde said he thought axl was tryin to do

maybe he finally has

that pic of axl in the white raiders jersey they showed from the 2002 tour looked awesome!

i may get let down but in my life ive been let down enough now where it doesnt bother me

whats it gonna hurt?

rock on bro..  peace its coming fucking bring it on!!!! i thought there was something fishy from the start about these btm cacellations and setbacks (they reminded me of a certain rock band) i think more may be revealed tommorrow.

chinese democracy really does start now.... believe...
 beer drool smoking Grin peace ok  nervous

by the way it might be worth checking to see if vh1s done anything like this before. you know a show to correspond with a release date or something.
spiderman
Rocker

i can feel my spider sense....

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2004, 04:41:07 PM »

maybe he finally has

whats it gonna hurt?

rock on bro..  peace its coming fucking bring it on!!!! ive been waiting fucking 11 years for this goddam album. i thought there was something fishy from the start about these btm cacellations and setbacks (they reminded me of a certain rock band) i think more may be revealed tommorrow.

chinese democracy really does start now.... believe...
 beer drool smoking Grin peace ok  nervous

by the way it might be worth checking to see if vh1s done anything like this before. you know a show to correspond with a release date or something.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2004, 05:39:18 PM »

If we just imagine this is the truth... So, we can expect a new radio-single very soon...  Cheesy

Did i just said "soon" Angry
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2004, 05:46:51 PM »

Oh man, I'm with Izzy on this one.  You guys are getting your panties all bunched up over nothing.

I don't care if VH1 played a recorded interview with Axl saying that CD will come out in November... There's a 90% Axl would change his mind on October 31.  nervous

I thought everyone had learned not to get excited over small things like this.  Anyways... where's all of our detectives?  Start shooting those e-mails and phone calls off to VH1.  Darknemus?
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2004, 06:09:10 PM »

Oh man, I'm with Izzy on this one.  You guys are getting your panties all bunched up over nothing.

I don't care if VH1 played a recorded interview with Axl saying that CD will come out in November... There's a 90% Axl would change his mind on October 31.  nervous

I thought everyone had learned not to get excited over small things like this.  Anyways... where's all of our detectives?  Start shooting those e-mails and phone calls off to VH1.  Darknemus?

Well, it does correspond with the suggestion my radio friend made in regards to some sort of official announcement early this week (after the July 4th Holiday) - He's on vacation for two weeks, so I cant really contact him to find out if he knows anything further.. The delays of BTM do intrigue me, though - but remember, its GNR - the track record of 'normalcy' in their publicity style isn't exactly 100%.

I, for one, was floored that BTM mentioned anything resembling a release..typically you'd get something like "Our attempts to contact the band's management as to the state of Chinese Democracy were returned unanswered"  They actually seemed to imply it was an official answer.

Who knows.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
GNRisAFD
Headliner

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2004, 06:10:15 PM »

All that has happened is they probably called Axl and asked if he was going to release CD.....To which Axl might've responded "We're looking at a November release".  

But how many times has Axl responded in that fashion and failed to deliver?
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2004, 06:15:01 PM »

Seems like soon is the word!!!!! But it seemed this way so many times before...

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2004, 06:26:06 PM »

god i hope that this is true , but I'm not believing anything till I see some sort of press release.

beer

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2004, 06:37:04 PM »

"Experience makes you wise"

Of course i hope it is true... but i have a bad feeling that  this time next year, we are all going to be still here - saying the same fucking things lol

You can't believe it untill Axl himself says a date - he won't commit to that untill he is really ready.  After the 2001 tour fiasco you can't even trust a press release lol

We'll see ...

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2004, 06:39:00 PM »

Sorry, I can't believe in this shit anymore. Everyone's bet was November anyways, so I don't take those rumours as true. Sladdi said in his site that the BTM was bashing Axl a lot. So, why they would give a real release date if this shit turned to be against Axl?
Like you guys, I want to be true. But I don't have enough reason to believe it..  no

Nacho Man Randy Salsa
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2004, 06:43:32 PM »

I just emailed a guy from Universal to see if he knew anything.I'll tell you guys what I get back from him.

I hope it happens. beer
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2004, 06:45:50 PM »

Could Mysteron solve this.... I mean, he said that the rumors about a release date in november was not true... Mysteron???

I cannot solve it today

I think most of the veterans on here will know how to regard this information though

Nacho Man Randy Salsa
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2004, 06:46:33 PM »

Message left at 2TI on 6-29.  No one thought it was real.

Fans,
Recording is going swimmingly. As I said before, the departure of Buckethead really opened things up for some inovative recording. I will have a completed copy of Chinese Democracy in your hands on November 23rd. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed making it for you.

Thanks for understanding  

W. Axl Rose
Yeah,what is 2TI?
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2004, 06:51:53 PM »

Sorry, I can't believe in this shit anymore. Everyone's bet was November anyways, so I don't take those rumours as true. Sladdi said in his site that the BTM was bashing Axl a lot. So, why they would give a real release date if this shit turned to be against Axl?
Like you guys, I want to be true. But I don't have enough reason to believe it..  no

Sadly, this is Vh1's "out" ( in case they really didnt check the facts and just culled it from the net', too)... If it doesn't come, all they have to say is, "well Axl changed his mind..."

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2004, 07:00:15 PM »

Message left at 2TI on 6-29.  No one thought it was real.

Fans,
Recording is going swimmingly. As I said before, the departure of Buckethead really opened things up for some inovative recording. I will have a completed copy of Chinese Democracy in your hands on November 23rd. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed making it for you.

Thanks for understanding  

W. Axl Rose
Yeah,what is 2TI?

2000 Intentions. gnrsucks.com's forum.
http://www.gnr.com.ar/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2004, 07:02:17 PM »

A little hope, lots of prayers and some Patience and will can all have IT. THE BIG ONE. THE BIGGEST FUCKING CD of the last decade

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2004, 07:05:42 PM »

No one is forcing anyone to believe it, but Vh1/MTV/Viacom are a legit music news source. There has to be some foundation behind this blurb; thus we should be excited and hopeful that we will have a record and hopefully a tour soon. As someone pointed one, the fragility of Axl Rose is such that a suitably timed migraine could divert the plans a day, week, month or year; but at least we are seeing some movement in the vacuum that is GnR. What has always inspired me to be hopeful of the future is the fact that so many people stayed with this when by all natural human reasoning they should have fled years ago. This demonstrates some tremendous confidence in this material. I wish though that Buckethead were still around.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: