Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 04:52:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Gunsguy" at mygnr claims he has heard a finished mix of a song from CD:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Gunsguy" at mygnr claims he has heard a finished mix of a song from CD:  (Read 48089 times)
EFISH
« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2007, 05:05:21 PM »

Related?........

www.PeterCoffin.com

For those people who like Guns 'N Roses - I just got an email from "someone" I know in LA (yes, I am entirely aware of how stupid that sounds, but no one ever wants to be "someone") Whether or not you choose to believe (or care), that's up to you. I really don't know myself.

But if it isn't a crock of shit - as are many things that don't come directly from the horse's mouth - the new Guns 'N Roses single is in fact "Better" (which has supposedly not been changed substantially since the leaked demo; Buckethead HAS been removed, though... big deal).

I DO NOT HAVE A COPY OF "BETTER" (NOR HAVE I HEARD THE STUDIO VERSION) SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER.

It will be hitting the radio in 2 weeks and the album is on schedule for March 6th. So if it isn't BS, you heard it from an idiot comedian-ish blogger at PeterCoffin.com.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2007, 05:25:06 PM »

Who is Peter Coffin?
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2007, 05:26:11 PM »

Who is Peter Coffin?

Brothers with Joe Sneezin

now you know me better
SLCPUNK
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2007, 05:27:04 PM »

Who is Peter Coffin?

Brothers with Joe Sneezin

LOL, well now that explains it all....
EFISH
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2007, 05:27:26 PM »

Who is Peter Coffin?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Coffin

A comedian blogger, I suppose.
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2007, 05:28:13 PM »

Peter Coffin? A comedian? What does he do, graveyard humor?  hihi

Erm well, if Buckethead is indeed gone... That is wonderful news according to me. I can't wait to hear Ron's parts!

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
anythinggoes
« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2007, 05:29:35 PM »

Related?........

www.PeterCoffin.com

For those people who like Guns 'N Roses - I just got an email from "someone" I know in LA (yes, I am entirely aware of how stupid that sounds, but no one ever wants to be "someone") Whether or not you choose to believe (or care), that's up to you. I really don't know myself.

But if it isn't a crock of shit - as are many things that don't come directly from the horse's mouth - the new Guns 'N Roses single is in fact "Better" (which has supposedly not been changed substantially since the leaked demo; Buckethead HAS been removed, though... big deal).

I DO NOT HAVE A COPY OF "BETTER" (NOR HAVE I HEARD THE STUDIO VERSION) SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER.

It will be hitting the radio in 2 weeks and the album is on schedule for March 6th. So if it isn't BS, you heard it from an idiot comedian-ish blogger at PeterCoffin.com.

so what does the song sound like then?

so 8 weeks of rumours to go eh well im sure Better will be the first single what i want to know more is what other songs will be on the CD single will they be live songs will they be unheard demos or studio from the album

the rumours will be starting soon
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2007, 05:29:55 PM »

well im glad that ron (i presume who has taken over buckets parts on better on the album ) has been able to get in on this album

Lets see if this all comes to fruition in a couple of weeks time

CJ
SLCPUNK
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2007, 05:30:13 PM »

I vaguely remember a poster here with that name. Not saying they are the same person, the name sounds familiar though.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2007, 05:36:21 PM »

the plot thickens.......   i hope there`s some truth to this peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2007, 05:42:55 PM »

I vaguely remember a poster here with that name. Not saying they are the same person, the name sounds familiar though.

I was just posting that...There was a poster her by that name for some time, not that that would indicate much of anything.
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2007, 06:23:06 PM »

I always thought "Better" came after Buckethead's departure anyway. I do wonder if it will sound much different than the demo. Looks like we'll see soon.   ok

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2007, 06:25:59 PM »

Better is the single... well that must make it credible.

It isn't like every single one of us on this fucking forum predicted that like back in September?

Roll Eyes

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2007, 06:30:05 PM »

let me be the first to say it  pregame performance of better at the super bowl in 2 weeks  smoking maybe in a awesome world

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2007, 06:30:41 PM »

It isn't like every single one of us on this fucking forum predicted that like back in September?

Roll Eyes

Agree .. safe to say it's "Better". Personally, T.W.A.T. would be my first preference. ( With Buckethead's solo

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
greenfrog03
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2007, 06:31:26 PM »

the latest member to join htgth is petermcoffin...

i know its probably totally unrelated, but it amused me

las vegas- 09/16/2006
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2007, 06:32:17 PM »

Two men who looked to be either from press or music industry at paris bercy last year phoned people during better, saying it was a potential hit.

Nothing to say
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2007, 06:33:35 PM »

the latest member to join htgth is petermcoffin...

i know its probably totally unrelated, but it amused me
I think he's just coming here to tell us to stop e-mailing him hihi
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2007, 06:38:40 PM »

Roll Eyes

Agree .. safe to say it's "Better". Personally, T.W.A.T. would be my first preference. ( With Buckethead's solo

Typically those songs are not released as singles period, let alone released as the 1st single. Look at Estranged, a very similar song to T.W.A.T. The album was out three years before a single of Estranged came out.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2007, 06:42:53 PM »

Roll Eyes

I completely agree w/ you and realize T.W.AT. likely won't be a single. I was just basically sending a shout-out for T.W.A.T.  Estranged is also one of my favs and agree it was definitely way underrated. But, I guess that's not always a bad thing as long as we (the fans) know where to find it.   peace

Typically those songs are not released as singles period, let alone released as the 1st single. Look at Estranged, a very similar song to T.W.A.T. The album was out three years before a single of Estranged came out.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: