Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:32:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  "LION HUG" video on You Tube makes me think of Axl and Beta
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "LION HUG" video on You Tube makes me think of Axl and Beta  (Read 3194 times)
Annie
« on: January 17, 2007, 11:03:55 AM »

My mom told me about a story she saw on the news about a Columbian woman named Ana Julia Torres who rescued an African lion named Jupiter from an abusive situation in a traveling zoo. Fortunately, I was able to find the video on YOUTUBE. If you watch it you will see this huge lion hugging and kissing this woman like she is his mother. It made me smile, I LOVE LIONS!, and it made me think of Axl and Beta! It's definitely worth a look-see! ok
MCT
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 11:38:34 AM »

I LOVE LIONS!

Is it fair to assume then, that you have a large vagina?

(insert "pussy" reasoning here)
Annie
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 11:44:38 AM »

My mind was not in the gutter when I made this post. I love animals, and one of my dreams is to go to Africa to see lions on safari. Your post was rude and offensive.
MCT
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 11:57:48 AM »

And so it was. To you. But before you eternally brand me a guttersnipe, consider for a moment the almighty relativism. What was rude and offensive to you might be considered good table manners for me... Smiley

As for the topic, I love animals as well. I'm much more apt to melt for a canine though. So if I were to travel to Africa, it'd most likely be to see the wild dogs regurgitating food for their young.

I'm into wildebeest as well. Herbivores have always occupied a special place in my heart.

Annie
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 12:22:25 PM »

The original point of this post was that Ana and Jupiter have an extraordinary relationship, just like Axl and Beta. I wish that I knew how to post links.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 12:26:18 PM »

The original point of this post was that Ana and Jupiter have an extraordinary relationship, just like Axl and Beta. I wish that I knew how to post links.

I think you've been listening to GNR too much if this reminds you of Axl and Beta.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Annie
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 12:28:44 PM »

I think you've been listening to GNR too much if this reminds you of Axl and Beta.
I think that you may be right! Being a Leo I like all things with lions. Welcome to the jungle is one of my all time favorite songs!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 01:01:05 PM »

i hate lions - i wish they die !

SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 01:22:15 PM »

I loved the hug video, but it doesn't remind me of anything except the Lion King.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 02:20:41 PM »

Is it just me who can't see a link to the clip?

This is another great animal-human story http://www.filecabi.net/video/kidgorillafall.html

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 02:24:58 PM »

Annie.........................   U need to get out more, find a hobby............... hihi hihi

I

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Annie
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 03:17:50 PM »

Annie.........................? ?U need to get out more, find a hobby............... hihi hihi

I
I get out plenty. Posting on this messagebaord is ONE of my hobbies.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: